This website is accessible to all versions of every browser. However, you are seeing this message because your browser does not support basic Web standards, and does not properly display the site's design details. Please consider upgrading to a more modern browser. (Learn More).
首页 > iibs consulting
“The Impact of Culture on Project Performance”[Jul. 6, 2009] OBJECTIVE OF THIS SEMINAR:
- What is it like to work around here, in this project, and what are the attitudes and behaviors that I need to develop to survive and thrive in it?
- To what degree do I own the culture of my project?
- What is the influence of my project manager on my attitudes, behaviors and performance?
- Is the culture of my project inspiring me to innovate, collaborate, grow professionally?
- Do I understand how I can contribute to the strategic goals of my organization through this project?
- Does my Project Manager inspire me to do so?