华枫论坛

华枫论坛 (http://www.chinasmile.net/forums/index.php)
-   旅游及户外活动 (http://www.chinasmile.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   枪杀一支熊死掉了好几个猎手和12只狗 (http://www.chinasmile.net/forums/showthread.php?t=510060)

reuben313 May 23rd, 2011 22:17

枪杀一支熊死掉了好几个猎手和12只狗

熊身上中了一百多发步枪子弹,脑袋里面近距离的5发子弹,而且熊先前被那些死亡的猎手已经射进了好多子弹,如果是真的,那见到熊最好的办法是躲开。

Yeah, wrap the grenade in bacon grease and throw it at him. That'll kill it!

Seriously, at the turn of the Twentieth Century a Grizzly was terrorizing the Wyoming Territory. The Territorial Government posted a $10,000 in gold reward on this bear. Many hunters went after it . They never came back. Years later a rusted out rifle or belt buckel would be found. Finally a hunter trained a dozen dogs to hunt bear and prepared a custom .30-40 Krag rifle to kill this bear. His dogs found the bear and he started shooting at it as the bear methodically killed his dogs one by one. The bear didn't even pay attention to the slugs slamming into him until the hunter started loading his second magazine. Then the bear stopped and looked at the hunter with a 'wait until I'm through with your dogs, then you're next' stare. When the last dog was dead the bear started casually strolling toward the hunter. He didn't have time to reload his magazine so he dropped one in the chamber and took careful aim between the bear's ears. The bear dropped dead resting his huge right paw on the hunter's boot as it died. Here is the amazing thing:

More than a 100 rifle bullets were found in the bear's body, all diverse calibers. Some high velocity rounds had shredded vertabras but the wounds had healed. One of the bear's eyes was gone as a bullet entered the eye and exited taking out the opposite jaw hinge. Its jaw was just hinged on one side. This too had healed. The real surprise was when they looked at the brain. Five revolver bullets, again diverse calibers were lodged in the bear's brain. These had been fired up from the bottom of the bear's head. I'll let you guess what the fate was of those firing these handgun rounds.

So, what rifle can kill a Grizzly? Of what you've listed I think only the .30-06 &/or the .308 Winchester with proper hunting ammo would be a marginal, viable option. Forget all the rest except for the .500 S&W as backup & last resort. If I would just happen to be in Grizzly country I would like to have at least a .458 Winchester Magnum and a .454 Casull handy. This just in case a freaky Grizzly like this one happened to find me and decided I looked like a meal to him.

tomgod May 24th, 2011 02:06

显然用错子弹了。
如果他们一开始就用.50的巴雷特,一枪过后基本上就只剩下半只熊了。:belial::belial:

可以清心也 May 24th, 2011 11:45

为什么不上麻醉剂?:rolleyes1:

reuben313 May 24th, 2011 16:58

里面写的笑死人的

熊一边把那些狗一只一只的杀掉,根本不在乎猎手射过来的自制大威力散弹枪子弹。并且在猎手打完一个弹夹准备换第二个弹夹时,熊才看了猎手一眼,似乎在说:小子,等着,等我把你的狗消灭完,然后就是轮到你了。

tomgod May 24th, 2011 18:29

引用:

作者: 可以清心也 (帖子 4185658)
为什么不上麻醉剂?:rolleyes1:

你猜麻醉枪能打多远?究竟是你能靠近了熊不超过20米的距离还端稳了枪打上那么一下(抱歉,麻醉枪的确没听说过有连发的),还是狗熊以时速40公里(山地丛林内的速度,不是高速上的)的高速冲向你,下边有两个选择,一是你稳稳的把子弹打了出去,并且很走运的,麻醉针扎在了熊身上,但在接下来的不到一秒内你已经被熊扑倒,开始接受熊抓的挠挠挠了:belial::belial:;选择二,是你转身就跑,但显然无法跑出布勃卡之流在跑道上才能跑出的奥运会纪录,所以你只有接受被熊扑倒、接着挠挠挠的命运。

你选哪个?

大粒丸子 May 25th, 2011 08:10

我不相信熊能把12只狗杀死。

iou2007 May 25th, 2011 10:54

这些人死了活该.

团之圆 May 25th, 2011 11:11

是真的吗?

bluekey May 29th, 2011 16:46

都是吃饱了撑的,钱多了烧坏脑子了。拿自己的命跟野熊拼个死活。:frown1:

-GoGoGo- May 30th, 2011 10:00

引用:

作者: bluekey (帖子 4191344)