查看单个帖子
旧 Jan 4th, 2008, 15:25     #53
moccafirst
小毛娘
级别:60 | 在线时长:3871小时 | 升级还需:94小时级别:60 | 在线时长:3871小时 | 升级还需:94小时级别:60 | 在线时长:3871小时 | 升级还需:94小时级别:60 | 在线时长:3871小时 | 升级还需:94小时

moccafirst 的头像

注册日期: Oct 2006
住址: Vancouver
帖子: 52,206
积分:388
精华:105
moccafirst has a reputation beyond reputemoccafirst has a reputation beyond reputemoccafirst has a reputation beyond reputemoccafirst has a reputation beyond reputemoccafirst has a reputation beyond reputemoccafirst has a reputation beyond reputemoccafirst has a reputation beyond reputemoccafirst has a reputation beyond reputemoccafirst has a reputation beyond reputemoccafirst has a reputation beyond reputemoccafirst has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: species5618w 查看帖子
I honestly don't. At first, I thought she meant people buying houses without the necessary means. But then she said it's a life style thing. I am pret...
well it seems you are extremely annoyed by the word of '土'. I don't think that's her point. What she really meant is that people do have different difinition of "quality life".

somebody thinks owning a big house is so-called quality life, and they they don't mind the whole family stay in the basement and rent the upstairs out, they save every penny then can, they don't even go anywhere for holidays so they can pay off the mortgage ASAP.

somebody'd rather not to be slave of house, they won't sacrifice their hobbies and social life, they don't change the way they live just because of the mortgage payment.

let's just set it straight, people do live their life with different approach, as long as they are happy with where they are, what they do.

Personally I agree with bear MM, if the family with household income 100K a year can afford a big house, at least they should live reasonably. Most of house owners make a lot of effort on home improvement and home decoration to make it more homey, it's the place you relax in the end of the day, it's the place you spend the quality time with family, not the tool to make some quick cash.

so take it easy, buddy.

灌水灌到花儿谢? Mission Impossible!

my baby
美女 moccafirst 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖