查看单个帖子
旧 Sep 18th, 2009, 21:06     #1
smilejohn
级别:40 | 在线时长:1768小时 | 升级还需:77小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1768小时 | 升级还需:77小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1768小时 | 升级还需:77小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1768小时 | 升级还需:77小时

smilejohn 的头像

注册日期: Jan 2007
帖子: 1,853
积分:5
精华:1
smilejohn has a reputation beyond reputesmilejohn has a reputation beyond reputesmilejohn has a reputation beyond reputesmilejohn has a reputation beyond reputesmilejohn has a reputation beyond reputesmilejohn has a reputation beyond reputesmilejohn has a reputation beyond reputesmilejohn has a reputation beyond reputesmilejohn has a reputation beyond reputesmilejohn has a reputation beyond reputesmilejohn has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: big bird 查看帖子
The Tai Chi competition was both encouraging and discouraging to me.

The match between Steve Chan and the Choi Lee Fu guy showed that a small and weaker guy can beat a big and stronger guy, and good taichi technique can be quite effective. (I assume that the Choi Lee Fu guy is not as well-trained in taichi).

The match between Eric and Jamie told a different story. If a well-conditioned person can train for one year and defeat a well-skilled taichi practitioner, what does that say about the importance of taichi skills? (I assume that taichi skills is supposed to take years to develop)
你看到的不代表真正的太极拳。因为太极拳功夫难练,在内家拳的形意八卦太极中,太极也是最难的。在我个人的看法中,太极拳是功夫境界中的最高阶段,不管内家还是外家,练到最后阶段也都是一样。区别是,外家从外练起,初学不久就可以实用,随着功夫的提高,逐步往内修炼,最后大成;而太极拳是从内修起,重意不重形,还要有悟性,很多人不得其门,久无所获,情急之下,把太极拳当外家拳来练,不伦不类,更是难成。

现在是太极热,只要什么东西跟太极挂上钩就有市场,所以在市场的驱动下,没练多久的都可以参加太极推手比赛,可想而知,会是什么结果了。让大家失望事小,毁了太极拳可就事大了。
smilejohn 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖