级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Nov 2004
帖子: 75
积分:4
精华:1
空气 has a spectacular aura about空气 has a spectacular aura about
默认

我一直有这个想法,但因为来这里的都是技术移民,都是知识分子,我怕没人响应,一直没在这里说。

我想组个华人社团,把一些生活在社会底层的,有民族意识的,有点血性的华人组织在一起,大家互相帮助。 我们不是有句话吗?“一根筷子容易被折断,十根筷子报抱成团”(可能是这样说的吧)

还有人记得电影教父1开头的那段对白吗?

AMERIGO BONASERA:

"I believe in America." America has made my fortune.I raised my daughter in the American fashion; I gave her freedom, but taught her never to dishonor her family. She found a boy friend, not an Italian. She went to the movies with him, stayed out late.Two months ago he took her for a drive, with another boy friend. They made her drink whiskey and then they tried to take advantage of her. She resisted; she kept her honor. So they beat her like an
animal. When I went to the hospital her nose was broken, her jaw was shattered and held together by wire, and she could not even weep because of the pain.
I went to the Police like a good American. These two boys were arrested and brought to trial. The judge sentenced them to three years in prison, and suspended the sentence. Suspended sentence! They went free that very day. I stood in the courtroom like a fool, and those bastards, they smiled at
me. Then I said to my wife, for Justice, we must go to The Godfather.

DON CORLEONE:

Bonasera, we know each other for years, but this is the first time you come to me for help. I don't remember the last time you invited me to your house for coffee...even though our wives are friends.

BONASERA:

What do you want of me? I'll give you anything you want, but do what I ask!

DON CORLEONE:

And what is that Bonasera?

一阵耳语之后

DON CORLEONE:No. You ask for too much.

BONASERA:I ask for Justice.

DON CORLEONE:The Court gave you justice.

BONASERA:An eye for an eye!

DON CORLEONE:But your daughter is still alive.

BONASERA:Then make them suffer as she suffers. How much shall I pay you.

DON CORLEONE:You never think to protect yourself with real friends. You think it's enough to be an American. All right, the Police protects you,there are Courts of Law, so you don't need a friend like me. But now you come to me and say Don Corleone, you must give me justice. And you don't ask in respect or friendship. And you don't think to call me Godfather; instead you come to my house on the day my daughter is to be married and you ask me to do murder...for money.

BONASERA:America has been good to me...

DON CORLEONE:Then take the justice from the judge, the bitter with the sweet, Bonasera. But if you come to me with your friendship, your loyalty,
then your enemies become my enemies, and then, believe me, they would
fear you...

BONASERA:Be my friend.

DON CORLEONE:Good. From me you'll get Justice.

BONASERA:Godfather.

DON CORLEONE:Some day, and that day may never come, I would like to call upon you to do me a service in return.
空气 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖