查看单个帖子
旧 Sep 30th, 2007, 17:35     #7
hardywang
在青麦地上跑着 / 雪和太阳的光芒
级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时

hardywang 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
住址: Kilimanjaro
帖子: 9,428
积分:24
精华:16
hardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond repute
发送 ICQ 消息给 hardywang
默认

http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.ph...r&MsgID=158279

31.Who were your favorite professors? Why? Describe the type of professor that has created the most beneficial learning experience for you.

My favorite professors were the ones who gave me hands-on learning experiences that I can apply to my career. Any person can make you memorize the quadratic equation, but someone who can show you how to use it, and why, were the professors I liked. I liked teachers who realized that sometimes there is more then one answer and everyone thinks differently.

32.Why is your GPA not higher? Do you think that your grades are a indication of your academic achievement?

I have focused much of my energy on work and obtaining real-world experience. I commend my classmates who have earned high GPAs, but I also feel it's important to be well-rounded. In addition to work experience, I participated in sports and extracurricular activities in school. These activities taught me leadership, communication, and teamwork skills. Sometimes my heavy load has not allowed me to keep up with some of my studies, but I have learned an enormous amount that I can apply in my future industry. As you will discover if you talk to my supervisors, my ability to work effectively is much more reflective of my future potential than is my GPA.

33.Do you have any plans for further education? What plans do you have for continued study? An advanced degree?

I plan to continue my education for the rest of my life. In any technology-related field, keeping up to date through continuing education is of the utmost importance. Continuing education can include on-the-job training, courses sponsored by the employer, and courses taken in new technologies as they emerge. I plan to be not only a career employee but a career student so that I can be the best information systems analyst I can be. I will ensure, however, that any education I pursue not only doesn't interfere with my job or the company's policies, but will enhance my value as an employee.

34.Give an example of how you applied knowledge from previous coursework to a project in another class.

Last semester I was taking a microeconomics and a statistics course. One of the microeconomics projects dealt with showing the relationship between the probability that customers would stop buying a product if the price was raised a certain amount. Through what I learned in statistics I could find the median where the price was the highest and still kept most of the customers happy.

35. Describe a situation in which you found that your results were not up to your professor's or supervisor's expectations. What happened? What action did you take?

Recently I was asked to put together a proposal for a migration of network systems. Misunderstanding my boss, I thought it was just an informal paper. When I presented it to him days later, he was upset with the quality since it had to be presented to our VP. I explained my misunderstanding, apologized, reworked the paper, and had it back to him with enough time for him to review it before he presented it successfully at the meeting
帅哥 hardywang 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖