查看单个帖子
旧 Mar 28th, 2012, 07:27     #109
成事在天
级别:4 | 在线时长:36小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:4 | 在线时长:36小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:4 | 在线时长:36小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:4 | 在线时长:36小时 | 升级还需:9小时

成事在天 的头像

注册日期: Mar 2012
帖子: 110
成事在天 has a reputation beyond repute成事在天 has a reputation beyond repute成事在天 has a reputation beyond repute成事在天 has a reputation beyond repute成事在天 has a reputation beyond repute成事在天 has a reputation beyond repute成事在天 has a reputation beyond repute成事在天 has a reputation beyond repute成事在天 has a reputation beyond repute成事在天 has a reputation beyond repute成事在天 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: helpeachother 查看帖子
在做你说的这三样search时,是不是还需要房东的某些资料?我现在什么资料都没有,律师说如果有生日,能查一下他的资产状况什么的,但生日、驾照号码这些私人信息怎么能得到呢?你说的第三项skip trace是什么?谢谢!

目前律师说能做的就是查一下这个餐馆的building是在谁的名下,如果还没卖...
You mentioned that you have a lawyer to help you now so I thought the lawyer possibly will help with doing the searches. However, like I mentioned, not all the law firms can do those searches. For your information:

Driver's licence search, you need his date of birth; Equifax search: date of birth, SIN number & last known address; Skip trace search: date of birth and last know address.

The lawyer can do a teraview search of the Property (it does not matter if he sold it or not), pull out the "Transfer" (when he bought the Property), his date of birth can be found there. If his wife is also the registered owner of the Property, you can find her D. O. B., too. ( I am so superised that your Lawyer said he/she does not know how to obtain a D.O. B)
成事在天 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖