查看单个帖子
旧 Sep 30th, 2007, 17:33     #4
hardywang
在青麦地上跑着 / 雪和太阳的光芒
级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时

hardywang 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
住址: Kilimanjaro
帖子: 9,428
积分:24
精华:16
hardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond repute
发送 ICQ 消息给 hardywang
默认

http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.ph...r&MsgID=158275

16.Where do you want to become ten years from now?

Ten years from now I see myself as a successful consultant for a world-class firm like yours. I want to have developed a wonderful bond with my employer I will have proven myself a highly competent systems analyst and will represent my company in helping others find solutions to their information-systems needs in a professional and timely manner.

17.Would you rather work with information or with people?

I like the validity of information and also like the energy that comes with working with people. The best thing about working in a group is combining the great minds from different perspectives and coming up with something extremely great, compared with when you're working alone. At the same time, information can generate vitality in the project you're working on. No matter how many heads you've got together, without information, you can't go very far. The perfect situation would be a combination of working with information and people, and I'm confident of my abilities in both areas.

18.Do you have the qualifications and personal characteristics necessary for success in your chosen career?

I believe I have a combination of qualities to be successful in this career. First, I have a strong interest, backed by a solid, well-rounded, state-of-the-art education, especially in a career that is technically oriented. This basic ingredient, backed by love of learning, problem-solving skills, well-rounded interests, determination to succeed and excel, strong communication skills, and the ability to work hard, are the most important qualities that will help me succeed in this career. To succeed, you also need a natural curiosity about how systems work -- the kind of curiosity I demonstrated when I upgraded my two computers recently. Technology is constantly changing, so you must a fast learner just to keep up or you will be overwhelmed. All of these traits combine to create a solid team member in the ever-changing field of information systems. I am convinced that I possess these characteristics and am ready to be a successful team member for your firm.

19.What are your weak points?

Don’t say you have one, but give one that is really a “positive in disguise.” I am sometimes impatient and do to much work myself when we are working against tight deadlines.” Or “I compliment and praise my staff, but feel I can improve.”

20.What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or on the job?

My greatest weakness had been delegation. I would take it upon myself to do many small projects throughout my shift as a manager that could have been done by others in an attempt to improve my workers' efficiency. Once I realized that I was doing more work than the other assistant managers, and they were achieving better results, I reevaluated what I was doing. I quickly realized that if I assigned each person just one small project at the beginning of their shift, clearly state expectations for the project, and then follow up that everything would get done, and I could manage much more efficiently and actually accomplish much more.
帅哥 hardywang 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖