旧 Oct 29th, 2003, 09:59     #56
tc
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 187
tc is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

To: Not-true

If you do not mind, can I use English to write a few words to you? (Because it is easier for me to write in English than in Chinese).

I do not know where you are based. But I do suggest you that go to see your friend who is working for Primerica.
According to your discription, I am sure that he/she is a person who is worth for you to be hung with. Trust me, you will benefit from he/she, let's say a dollars value, you will get, earn, or find thousand of dollars if you just hung with he/she.

The second suggestion that I want to give you is to go to see your Primerica friend and ask he/she if you are allowed part-time agent in your province/territory. If that is the case, you had better join Primerica for all your benefit but one nasty thing - all not nice words will pour into you from people around you who will temperaryly misunderstand you.

The benefits are:

1. Tax benefit. You can get back part of your hard earned tax money from the government if you joint Primerica.
2. Learning benifit. You can learn the valuable knowledge about tax savings, investment. The benefit on your personal financial life is priceless.
3. Earn extra income when ever you wish.
4. Extra tire for your car of life. I am sure that there are times which you will be laid off, what are you going to do?
5. Help frieds and families. You will have chances to make a difference in people's life. Every family you helped with will become your life-long friend. Why not make more of them?
6. You will get more licenses. More licences means more way of living and more way of making money.

You will not loose anything (well, $212.93 in Alberta, if you consider that is a lost) but benefit you all.

Remember? You have to pay the price. Nothing is free in this world.
The price you pay is your time and efforts.

God has granted everybody the same amount of time, how are you going to spend it is your choice of life.

Think about it and let me know what is your thoughts, if you do not mind. I will certainly appreciate it.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good" --- Ann Landers
tc 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖