查看单个帖子
旧 Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:27     #13
lighting
别当真
级别:43 | 在线时长:2108小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:43 | 在线时长:2108小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:43 | 在线时长:2108小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:43 | 在线时长:2108小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:43 | 在线时长:2108小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:43 | 在线时长:2108小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:43 | 在线时长:2108小时 | 升级还需:4小时

lighting 的头像

注册日期: Apr 2005
帖子: 1,955
积分:37
精华:19
lighting has a reputation beyond reputelighting has a reputation beyond reputelighting has a reputation beyond reputelighting has a reputation beyond reputelighting has a reputation beyond reputelighting has a reputation beyond reputelighting has a reputation beyond reputelighting has a reputation beyond reputelighting has a reputation beyond reputelighting has a reputation beyond reputelighting has a reputation beyond repute
发送 Yahoo! 消息给 lighting 发送 QQ 消息给 lighting
默认

这位来自computeraudiophile.com 的烧友我喜欢。

他也是“认为”听到了不同播放器的不同音质,但他还是测了一下,方法是把不同Player 的输出记入下来,然后把其中一路反转,用软件相加,其中的不同自然就出现在相加后的波形上,结果是无论你怎样放大,都是NULL。

这说明不同播放器的输出是完全一样的,只是他自己 “thought” , 它们是不同的。

I could place the ripped file and a master file into my mastering software, synchronize them perfectly, invert the polarity of one file, then listen to the results of the two combined files. (This is called a null test.)

"Yet, folks tell me they hear differences in the applications with just straight playback. I have a number of different "server" apps on my machine and though there have been times I *thought* I heard a difference, further testing has shown me that I can't reliably do so and the apps are in effect, sonically equal - at least to my ears, so far.

I've also used my gear to capture the output from the different apps playing the same file, from a point just ahead of the DAC chip in my converters, then performed null tests on each of the files against the master as well as against each other. In every case, a null was achieved."

独乐乐,不若与众乐乐!
帅哥 lighting 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖