一路走过来 的头像

注册日期: Feb 2005
帖子: 51
积分:7
精华:1
一路走过来 will become famous soon enough
默认 Parent's letter to visa officer

尊敬的先生/女士:

我收到女儿和女婿的来信, 邀请我和我太太(XXX)去贵国共度今年的圣诞节, 新年和中国的春节, 在此期间, 还有我们外孙(XXX)的生日. 我们由此申请赴加拿大的旅游签证, 所有申请材料付后, 特请批准.

我女儿女婿以及他们的独子于X年前移民贵国, 虽然我们非常想念他们, 但由于他们非常忙, 我们一直没有机会见面. 现在他们通过自己的努力, 生活已安定, 我们很替他们骄傲, 也很想看看他们在贵国的生活. 我们生活很富足 (我们自己提供所有的旅游费用包括来回机票,在加拿大的旅游,医疗保险支出,生活费用等), 我们如果能到贵国去旅游, 不会给他们增加负担.

我们一定会按时回到中国, 因为我们生活在中国对我们, 对daughter及其家庭都是最好的选择. 在中国我们还有一个女儿,有三个兄弟姐妹, 我们已很习惯这里的生活, 我们相互之间经常走动. 我们在中国有优厚的生活条件: 我们有两套住房, 有充足的退休金, 100%的医疗保障, 免费市内交通费用.

我们非常感谢你审阅我们的申请, 顺祝你及你的家人万事如意.
此致

敬礼

申请人:

XXX__________________(签字) XXX__________________(签字)
日期_______________________ 日期_______________________

Father

===========================
TRANSLATION
============================
XX新村
中国
邮编:
电话:

Canadian Consulate General
中国南京西路1376号上海商城东峰668室
邮编:200040
电话:86-21-6279-7044

Dear Sir or Madam:

We, Father (Applicant) and Mother (my wife, Applicant), received an invitation from my daughter (Daughter) and son-in-law (Son-in-law) to visit them for the coming Christmas, New Year, Chinese Spring Festival and my grandson’s birthday (January 31). The application materials for visit visa are enclosed, we kindly ask for the permission from you.

My daughter and her family emigrated to Canada X years ago. However, because they have been very busy we don’t have opportunity to see each other ever since. We missed each other very much. They have been working very hard, and they are settled now. We are very proud of them and would like to have a look at their life in Toronto, the city famous in multiculturalism. We are healthy and well-established (so we will pay all the expenses by ourselves, include round trip airfares, travel expenses within Canada, travel health insurance premium in Canada, etc.) . Therefore, if we get permission to Canada, we will not be a burden of my daughter’s family.

We will come back to China in time, because it is simply the best choice for both my family and Daughter’s family. We have another daughter, and we live in the same city. We also have two brothers and one sister in China and visit each other very often. We own two apartments in CITY, we have very good pension, full medical coverage, free local transportation allowance. We are used to and enjoy the life here in City.

Thank you once again for taking time to review our application. We wish all best to you an your family.

Sincerely yours,

Father
December 20, 2005

一路走过来 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖