查看单个帖子
旧 Dec 5th, 2004, 14:25     #1
阿童木
级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时

阿童木 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
住址: Toronto, ON
帖子: 5,368
积分:8
精华:15
阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 我收集的Cover letter, resume, thank you letter, follow up letter and reference letter 样本

供大家参考, 我会不断更新的,也希望大家补充,Good luck.

COVER LETTER

2842 South Plaza
Calgary, Alberta T2N 1N5
March 12,

C. David Johnson
Director of Personnel
Prarie Bank
490 Laurier Avenue
Calgary, Alberta T4N 8H5

Dear Mr. Johnson:

The accompanying resume is in response to your listing in the Calgary Herald for a security officer.

I am especially interested in this position because my experience as a senior security professional in the financial district has prepared me for a disciplined, secure work environment and the challenges associated with unexpected events. I'm looking forward to using this experience for enhancing the security of a growing and community-conscious bank.

I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my experience will best meet your needs. My ideas on how to improve your bank's security posture may be of particular interest to you. Therefore, I will call your office on the morning of March 17 to inquire if a meeting can be scheduled at a convenient time.

I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely yours,

Joyce Dale

此帖于 Dec 5th, 2004 14:32 被 阿童木 编辑。

越过辽阔天空啦……飞向遥远群星
善良勇敢的啦……铁臂阿童木
阿童木 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
共 2 位会员
感谢 阿童木 发表的文章:
worryfreelady (Oct 1st, 2010), 林花春红 (Jan 4th, 2011)