查看单个帖子
旧 Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:11     #1
阿童木
级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时

阿童木 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
住址: Toronto, ON
帖子: 5,368
积分:8
精华:15
阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink 我收集的面试常见问题(包括参考答案), 供大家参考。

我会不断补充的, 也希望大家能提供信息,Good luck。

What are the reasons for your success in this profession?
Wants to know what makes tick.
“I attribute my success to three reasons: First, I’ve always received support from coworkers, which encourages me to be cooperative and look at my specific job in terms of what we as a department are trying to achieve. That gives me great pride in my work and its contribution to the department’s efforts, which is the second factor. Finally, I find that every job has its problems, and while there’s always a costly solution, there’s usually an economical one as well, whether it’s in terms of time or money.” Then give example from your experience that illustrates those points.

What is your energy level like? Describe a typical day.
Demonstrate good use of your time.
“At the end of the day when I’m ready to go home, I make a rule always to type one more letter[make one more call, etc.] and clear my desk for the next day.”

Why do you want to work here?
Researched the company and built a dossier. Reply with the company’s attributes as you see them. Talk about their needs. You wish to be a part of the company project and can make a definite contribution to company goals.
“I’m not looking for just another paycheck. I enjoy my work and am proud of my profession. Your company produces a superior product/provides a superior service. I share the values that make this possible, which should enable me to fit in and complement the team.”

What kind of experience do you have for this job?
Looking for someone who can contribute quickly to the current project, problem solver.
“My high-speed machining background and familiarity with your equipment will allow me to contribute quickly. I understand deadlines, delivery schedules, and the importance of getting the product shipped. Finally, my awareness of economy and profit has always kept reject to a bare minimum. “

What are the broad responsibilities system analysts?
While the responsibilities of my job title vary somewhat from company to company, at my current/last job, my responsibilities include…
Describe how your job relates to the overall goals of your department and company
The quality of my work directly affects the ability of others to do their work properly. As a team member, one has to be aware of the other players.

What aspects of your job do you consider most crucial?
Determine time management, prioritization skills, and any inclination for task avoidance.

Are you willing to go where the company sends you?
Ask, “Are you talking about business travel, or is the company relocating?” “Yes”

What did you like/dislike about your last job?
You liked everything about your last job. Your company taught you the importance of certain keys from the business, achievement, or professional profile. Keep answer short and positive. Only one negative about past employers.
“I really liked everything about the job. The reason I want to leave it its to find a position where I can make a greater contribution. You see, I work for a large company that encourages specialization of skills. The smaller environment you have here will, as I said, allow me to contribute far more in different areas”.
If interview with a large company, “I work for a small company and don’t get the time to specialize in one or two major areas.”

What is the least relevant job you have held?
If your least relevant job is not on your resume, it shouldn’t be mentioned.
“Every job I’ve held has given me new insights into my profession, and the higher one climbs, the more important the understanding of the lower-level, more menial jobs. They all play a role in making the company profitable. And anyway, it’s certainly easier to schedule and plan work when you have first-hand knowledge of what others will have to do to complete their tasks.”

What have you learned from jobs you have held?
Tie your answer to your business and professional profile.
“More than anything, I have learned that what is good for the company is good for me. So I listen very carefully to directions and always keep my boss informed of my actions.”

How do you feel about your progress to date?
You see each day as an opportunity to learn and contribute.
“Given the parameters of my job, my progress has been excellent. I know the work, and I am just reaching that point in my career when I can make significant contributions.”

Have you done the best work you are capable of doing?“I’m proud of my professional achievements to date, especially[give an example]. But I believe the best is yet to come. I am always motivated to give my best efforts, and in this job there are always opportunities to contribute when you stay alert.”

How long would you stay with the company?
Might be offering a job. Must encourage him to sell you on the job.
“I would really like to settle down with this company. I take direction well and love to learn. As long as I am growing professionally, there is no reason for me to make a move. How long do you think I would be challenged here?”

How long would it take you to make a contribution to our company?
Answer this with a question.
“What are your greatest areas of need right now?” “Let’s say I started on Monday the seventeenth. It will take me a few weeks to settle down and learn the ropes. I’ll be earning my keep very quickly, but making a real contribution…Do you have a special project in mind you will want me to get involved with?”

What would you like to be doing five years from now?
Desire to be regarded as a true professional and team player.
“From my research and what you have told me about the growth here, it seems that operations is where the heavy emphasis is going to be. It seems that’s where you need the effort and where I could contribute toward the company’s goals. ”

What are your qualifications?
Relevant skills and achievements.
“I can give you a general answer, but I feel my answer might be more valuable if you could tell me about specific work assignments in the early months.”

What are your biggest accomplishments?
Keep answer job related.
“Although I feel my biggest achievements are still ahead of me, I am proud of my involvement with…I made my contribution as part of that team and learned a lot in the process. We did it with hard work, concentration, and an eye for the bottom line.”

How do you organize and plan for major project?
Effective planning requires both forward thing(“Who and what am I going to need to get this job done?”) and backward thinking(“If this job must be completed by the 20th, what step must be made, and at what time, to achieve it?”)

How many hours a week do you find it necessary to work to get your job done?
No absolutely correct answer here.
“I try to plan my time effectively and usually can. Our business always has its rushes, though, so I put in whatever effort it takes to get the job finished.”

Tell me how you moved up through the organization.
Long answer, include personality, goals, past, future, and some stream.

Can you work under pressure?
Don’t answer “Yes” or “no”.
“Yes, I usually find it stimulating. However, I believe in planning and proper management of my time to reduce panic deadlines within my area of responsibility.”

What is your greatest strength?
Isolate high point from background and build in a couple of the key value profiles from different categories.
“I believe in planning and proper management of my time. And yet I can still work under pressure.”

此帖于 Aug 29th, 2008 13:05 被 小试牛刀 编辑。 原因: 为楼主编辑一下,突出问题,易于阅读。

越过辽阔天空啦……飞向遥远群星
善良勇敢的啦……铁臂阿童木
阿童木 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
共 7 位会员
感谢 阿童木 发表的文章:
catica (May 5th, 2009), 邓仔仔 (May 31st, 2009), 腾格里 (Dec 3rd, 2010), goodwilling (Mar 23rd, 2010), lijun1107 (Sep 2nd, 2008), Moon Cake (Mar 23rd, 2009), roudan (Aug 30th, 2008)