查看单个帖子
旧 Nov 6th, 2005, 22:58     #9
Peterspan
非常设计工作室
级别:4 | 在线时长:36小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:4 | 在线时长:36小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:4 | 在线时长:36小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:4 | 在线时长:36小时 | 升级还需:9小时

Peterspan 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 1,654
精华:1
Peterspan has a brilliant futurePeterspan has a brilliant futurePeterspan has a brilliant futurePeterspan has a brilliant futurePeterspan has a brilliant futurePeterspan has a brilliant futurePeterspan has a brilliant futurePeterspan has a brilliant futurePeterspan has a brilliant futurePeterspan has a brilliant futurePeterspan has a brilliant future
默认

引用:
作者: schsy365
I am in Minneapolis now , I don't think Minneapolis is better than Calgary or Toronto, but it is better than Winnipeg. The air here is dirty. An Americian said Minneapolis is a clean city in the US. If you like more people, US is a good place.if you like more people, why not live in China.
Man, i didnot say Minneapolis is better than Toronto or Calgary, you dont know how deep i love Toronto

引用:
作者: schsy365

In Winnipeg, you can use city bypass in stead of trans-canada hight way(1号).
you don't need to pass downtown, how about Toronto diwntown? same thing.
Yes, you are right, i knew they have a 101 or 100, acturally i checked the map before. Did you notice that when you drive in highway 75, passing 100, they dont have any sign to tell you that you should use 100 to get highway 1, just show 100 take the ramp, and highway 1 ahead, that is somewhat misleading. when i drove thru Saskatoon, in the similar situation, they have a clear sign showing that use circle dr to get highway 16 without passing the downtown, even so i still go thru the downtown because i want to take a close look of the city. when highway 16 pass thru Saskatoon, there are not a lot traffic lights, however when highway 1 pass thru Winnipeg, there are tons of traffic lights, that is the difference.

非常设计工作室
Peterspan 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖