查看单个帖子
旧 Dec 27th, 2012, 14:57     #13
枫叶飘落我心寂静时
级别:3 | 在线时长:23小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:3 | 在线时长:23小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:3 | 在线时长:23小时 | 升级还需:9小时

枫叶飘落我心寂静时 的头像

注册日期: Mar 2005
帖子: 214
枫叶飘落我心寂静时 has a reputation beyond repute枫叶飘落我心寂静时 has a reputation beyond repute枫叶飘落我心寂静时 has a reputation beyond repute枫叶飘落我心寂静时 has a reputation beyond repute枫叶飘落我心寂静时 has a reputation beyond repute枫叶飘落我心寂静时 has a reputation beyond repute枫叶飘落我心寂静时 has a reputation beyond repute枫叶飘落我心寂静时 has a reputation beyond repute枫叶飘落我心寂静时 has a reputation beyond repute枫叶飘落我心寂静时 has a reputation beyond repute枫叶飘落我心寂静时 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

If you are not sick,Anderson, probably you do not understand English. 3.0 GPA is for distance program, not for the on-the-campus program. It is for the professionals in this field who wish to improve and obtain a master degree.

Canadian Universities never just consider GPA by itself. It is always a combination of GPA, the relevance of undergraduate programs, work experiences, References and Essays provided for application.

There is a red line for application though, such as GPA 3.0 for most Canadian universities. Some may only require gpa 2.7.

To ensure a better chance to study at McGill, you should have 3.5 or above. otherwise, you need to prove you deserve to sit in the classrooms there.

Other considerations. Particularly for this program, the undergraduate program is a key, because that there is not an exact same program in undergraduate level in any Canadian Uni. therefore a medical background from other countries is very welcomed here.

Bio. Chemical etc could be considered as well, but for my 5 other classmates in that year, 2 were physicians from other countries, 1 studied toxicology in U.Alberta, one studied public health related program in U. Waterloo.

For my 6 classmates in that year, 1 switched to dental program in UofT, one prepared her physician exam and moved to US, one works for BC Health as a manager, one works for a big company as a manager, one died because he had disease before he moved to Canada. and the last guy, it is me, works for MOL. I did not see any difficulty for the job opportunities at all. I did not find any of us, has lower than 80k salary. But I did know one of my friends in this field in Vancouver, earns 12k, the 3 chinese friends in oil and gas, earn much more. Sorry to say that, Anderson, if it makes you angry, my apology here.

爱象这深秋的枫叶

把一生的美丽

凝聚于短短的一瞬
枫叶飘落我心寂静时 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖