查看单个帖子
旧 Nov 19th, 2012, 13:27     #2
byfinancing
投资经纪人: 专业保险经纪
级别:12 | 在线时长:192小时 | 升级还需:29小时级别:12 | 在线时长:192小时 | 升级还需:29小时级别:12 | 在线时长:192小时 | 升级还需:29小时级别:12 | 在线时长:192小时 | 升级还需:29小时

注册日期: Jan 2007
住址: Calgary
帖子: 628
byfinancing is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

6. Can I cover a pre-existing condition with a Visitors to Canada insurance policy?

Some insurance companies cover people if their medical conditions is under control and stable for certain period (3 to 6 months) before travel. Be aware that a simple change in medication can mean that the medical condition is not considered "stable". Policy definitions are critical and the rules vary depending on the age of the policy-holder. It is up to each policy holder to make sure they qualify. Some insurance companies are able to underwrite and give individual quotes for people with pre-existing medical conditions.
Even policies that include pre-existing conditions do not reimburse expenses to maintain the condition, but complications that require medical attention, hospitalization or death from that pre-existing condition are covered.
Be honest and disclose all details for your pre-existing medical condition. If you have a $50,000 claim after suffering a heart attach in Canada, the insurance company will likely check into your medical history.

7. Is there any medical test required before we can buy Visitors Insurance?

No, there is no medical examination required for purchasing any Visitors Insurance plan.

8. My parents will stay in Canada for 1 year. Can I pay per month for their Visitors Insurance?

Yes, you can. But be careful about if it is considered "extension", "re-issue" or “new” from the insurance companies.
The disadvantage is that if they have a medical claim during the month before, this will be considered pre-existing medical condition.

9. Is it possible to extend a Visitors Insurance policy term?

Most Visitors Insurance policies can be extended. But be careful again about if it is considered "extension", "re-issue" or “new” from the insurance companies.
Just call us or your insurance company prior to the expiration of the policy. The insured person must be in good health and not have any pending medical claims.

10. Can I cancel an insurance policy and receive a refund?

Most plans can be cancelled and the premium can be refunded before the effective date of the policy. Some administrative charges may apply. Partial refunds (less cancellation fee) after the effective date, are available if the policy is terminated because of early departure to the country of origin or the insured become eligible for a provincial or territorial government plan, and no claim has been incurred.

亚省专业保险经纪:探亲、生命、大病、伤残; RRSP、RESP;
www.banyanFS.com; 403-828-6689;
byfinancing 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖