查看单个帖子
旧 Mar 24th, 2005, 00:47     #37
plumber
有钱没处花
级别:0 | 在线时长:3小时 | 升级还需:2小时

plumber 的头像

注册日期: Mar 2005
帖子: 2,773
plumber has a spectacular aura aboutplumber has a spectacular aura aboutplumber has a spectacular aura about
默认

引用:
作者: PerterMan
hi,buddy,we're Chinese,Whatever you're Canadian Citizen or immigrant! you can discuss these questions with each other.But I wish that you guy don't say anything to white ,black or brown guys. Some of us like talking our shortcomings to those guys. you know,this is so bad to all of us.in fact, every colour has their shortcomings and we are either. like us,we come here and we cann't find any suitable job as we can do. so a few of us try to do those jobs that they have never done. I think that it's positive. why some of us say in a negative way?I tell you some truths:My boss is a master electrician,he's been working for 40 years in Canada. He still makes some mistakes in our jobs. According to my experience, there're lot of junk trade workers in Canada,around us. So, don't give our Chinese a negative point.We're one person as those colours look at us. You can'nt change your skin,your mind,your essences.Good luck,guys!
说得好!!!人往高处走,古今如此。
plumber 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖