查看单个帖子
旧 Aug 1st, 2012, 10:16     #49
老兵不死
步兵班长
级别:33 | 在线时长:1253小时 | 升级还需:39小时级别:33 | 在线时长:1253小时 | 升级还需:39小时级别:33 | 在线时长:1253小时 | 升级还需:39小时级别:33 | 在线时长:1253小时 | 升级还需:39小时级别:33 | 在线时长:1253小时 | 升级还需:39小时

老兵不死 的头像

注册日期: Mar 2008
帖子: 2,820
积分:34
精华:9
老兵不死 has a reputation beyond repute老兵不死 has a reputation beyond repute老兵不死 has a reputation beyond repute老兵不死 has a reputation beyond repute老兵不死 has a reputation beyond repute老兵不死 has a reputation beyond repute老兵不死 has a reputation beyond repute老兵不死 has a reputation beyond repute老兵不死 has a reputation beyond repute老兵不死 has a reputation beyond repute老兵不死 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

PATRICK是个非常好的人,他的好就在于他能把他这种极致美学的心的写出来,让后人可以效仿,亨利也是这样的人,这种不藏私的精神很让人佩服.下面的话是partick为最后那张雾中的金门大桥做的注解:

Fog at the Golden Gate #1 - San Francisco

The fog settled on the bridge deck just before sunrise! No HDR. See my Flickr profile profile page (link below) for my blog entry on the events of the morning and how I did this. I have more Hawaii photos but I'll show them later.

Free wallpaper for over 100 of my images in 6 different screen sizes is now available!

See the 1200 pixel version!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrick...aphy/504427056...

---------------------------------------------------------
Settings etc.:
---------------------------------------------------------

Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 17-40L @19
2-minute exposure @F8
LEE soft ND grad (100x150mm - 4x6in) 0.9
Lee foundation kit filter holder with Lee 77mm adapter ring
No polarizer.
ISO 50
RAW file processed with Capture One by Phase One
TIFF file processed with Photoshop
Small Slik Sprint mini II tripod
Manfrotto 322RC2 pistol-grip ball head

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------
The Story
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------

September and October are great months for capturing low fog at the Golden Gate. The inversion is weaker but still there and the fog is often not as deep. So I got up at 2 hours before sunrise, checked the weather and headed out. You need to get here before sunrise to capture the best light. As I left the hillside after sunrise, a bunch of other photographer were setting up their tripods but the light was already harsh and bright because the high clouds were thin. Too bad I was alone to see this!

I have lots more information about this sunrise on my blog including some extra pictures, so stop on by and have a look! See the link above to go to my Flickr profile and then my Blog.

The map shows the exact location.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Other stuff
---------------------------------------------------------------------

My pictures are featured on the front page of the newly redesigned
The state Gov. of California website. Have a look! It is Flash with my pics cut into layers for a 3-d slideshow. If you are into building apps, the State has opened up lots of data to the public, so check it out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Resources:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Google Earth
earth.google.com/

Simply the best way to scout out locations that there is. You can see sun angles and pre-visualize light under lots of different conditions. Sometimes you can actually pre-compose your shots! This has saved me many thousands of vertical feet of climbing by avoiding spots with blocked views etc.

Satellite imagery (choose 'National' for a local US region or use your fave website)
www.wrh.noaa.gov/satellite/?wfo=mtr

Tide charting and preditions: (chose your area in US, other countries have similar websites)
tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/tide_predictions.shtml?gid=235

Wave Heights (I choose 'North Pacific from Global')
polar.ncep.noaa.gov/waves/main_int.html
Or Here:
www.opc.ncep.noaa.gov/shtml/RP1bw.gif

Photos of every inch of the California coastline from a small plane. Excellent for close in detailed views.

www.californiacoastline.org/

老兵不死,他们只是慢慢凋零
老兵不死 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖