查看单个帖子
旧 Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:23     #4
阿童木
级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时

阿童木 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
住址: Toronto, ON
帖子: 5,368
积分:8
精华:15
阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

Tell me about yourself.
Relevance to the world of your professional endeavor, honesty, integrity, being a team player, or determination. Keep answer to one or two minutes. Use resume summary as base to start.
“I put my heart into everything I do, whether it be sports or work. I find that getting along with teammates-or professional peer-makes life more enjoyable and productive.”

How do you get along with different kinds of people?
How you work in a team environment, and how you solicit and accept input, ideas, and viewpoints from a variety of sources. Give a quick, honest, illustration of learning from a coworker who is obviously different from you in some way.

Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten.
You are probably best claiming to be an eight or nine, saying that you always give of your best, but that in doing so you always increase your skills and therefore always see room for improvement.

What kinds of things do you worry about?
It is best to confine your answer to the sensible worries of a conscientious professional.
“I worry about deadlines, staff turnover, tardiness, backup plans for when the computer crashes, or that one of my auditors burns out or defects to the competition―just the normal stuff. It goes with the territory, so I don’t let it get me down.”

What is the most difficult situation you have faced?
How do you define difficult? And what was your handling of the situation? Must have story for this. Avoid talking about problems that have to do with coworkers. You can talk about the difficult decision to fire someone.

What are some of the things that bother you?
Show you can remain calm,
“I enjoy my work and believe in giving value to my employer. Dealing with clock-watchers and the ones who regularly get sick on Mondays and Fridays really bothers me, but it’s not something that gets me angry or anything like that.”

What have you done that shows initiative?
Look for ways to increase sales, save time, or save money.

What are some of the things about which you and your supervisor disagreed?
Not disagree.

In what areas do you feel your supervisor could have done a better job?
“I have always had the highest respect for my supervisor. I have always been so busy learning from Mr. Jones that I don’t think he could have done a better job. He has really brought me to the point where I am ready for greater challenges. That’s why I’m here.”

What are some of the things your supervisor did that you disliked?
Smoke.(我面试的时候总是这样回答 )

How well do you feel your boss rated your job performance?
Ask for written evaluations of your work before leaving a company.
“My supervisor always rated my job performance well. In fact, I was always rated as being capable of accepting further responsibilities. The problem was there was nothing available in the company―that’s why I’m here.”

How did your boss get the best out of you?
This is a manageability question.
“My last boss got superior effort and performance by treating me like a human being and giving me the same personal respect with which she liked to be treated herself.”

How interested are you in sport?
How to get along with others and pull together as a team.
“I really enjoy most team sports. Don’t get a lot of time to indulge myself, but I am a regular member of my company’s softball team.”

What personal characteristics are necessary for success in your field?
It’s a brief recital of key personal profiles.
“To be successful in my field? Drive, motivation, energy, confidence, determination, good communication.”

此帖于 Aug 29th, 2008 13:12 被 小试牛刀 编辑。

越过辽阔天空啦……飞向遥远群星
善良勇敢的啦……铁臂阿童木
阿童木 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
感谢 阿童木
此篇文章之用户:
regin (Aug 25th, 2008)