查看单个帖子
旧 Feb 20th, 2005, 13:32     #13
liywliyw
级别:3 | 在线时长:31小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:3 | 在线时长:31小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:3 | 在线时长:31小时 | 升级还需:1小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 234
liywliyw will become famous soon enough
默认

101 can not survive in stupid canada because the high labor cost. I was a 101 user when i was in Bao'an Shenzhen. I am interested with 101 agency. In china, there are some labors in each store to serve 101 produce for customers. it is free to customer. But in canada, it is not practical and possible because the cost is even higher than the product itself. This is why I say canada is stupid. And here most chinese immigrants can not and will not spend $1000 to 101 product. For instance, $100 is a very big money in my mind now in canada, even though I have paid more than ¥1000 in Shenzhen for 101 products(101 B and 101 G). I did not feel it is a big money at that time. As for local foolish white people, they do not believe chinese product at all and they will not pay any money if it can not be covered by healthy insurance package. They are the most foolish people in the world and they deserve to be bald.

In conclusion, if 101 could be listed in the government healthy insurance, it work, else, 101 will definitely lose money in stupid canada just as what happened to chinese immigrants.

此帖于 Feb 20th, 2005 13:43 被 liywliyw 编辑。
liywliyw 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖