旧 Aug 29th, 2007, 06:34     #4
Ca_Longway
级别:0 | 在线时长:1小时 | 升级还需:4小时

Ca_Longway 的头像

注册日期: Aug 2007
帖子: 6
Ca_Longway is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

Good job. Your experience is very important for our Chinese immigrants.

1,关于时效。现在我们已经有了人权委员会给的FILE NO. 是不是意味着我们的解释已经被人权委员会接受,可以被人权委员会受理了?或者说,我们仍然需要对人权委员会做一次解释,乃至提供更具体详细的理由和证据来获得人权委员会对我们延迟投诉的同意。

You can search time limitation in google, and maybe you can get some information. Maybe this is a reason Human right committee will drop your case. It seems that you should have right to set a case in court, you can ask Human Right Committee.

2,在人权委员会的投诉不仅仅包含了应为怀孕而招辞退的投诉,更包括了HARASSMENT和种族歧视,那么这算是同一个事情做了2个CLAIM吗?
Agree above ilovevan’ analysis.

3,我们需要出示什么样的证据,来证明我们的主张?这是一个小公司,平时办公室就只有老板娘和我老婆?
For discrimination, you should include sex , not only race. Basic principle for discrimination is the same situated person got the different treatment. You can say if other race woman get pregnancy, treatment will be different. Lay off your wife was based on her race. If they say they did not, you can ask they to show their hire record.

For harassment, I think “I WILL FIRE YOU ALL。并且经常说我老婆的英语是CHINESE ENGLISH。” are evidence. Did your wife complained these to other people ?

4,对方可以认为我们的投诉是不合理的,而向法庭提出民事诉讼吗?这一点尤其使我困惑。
I do not know this. But they need to prove that lay off your wife is not discrimination.

5,可用的legal aid的资源。
I do not know why our Chinese is very difficult to find a lawyer in Canada. But we can contact to share some information and experience if you like it, my e-mail is yding2@hotmail.com.
Ca_Longway 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖