默认 Our Letter To Visa Officer

aughter
ON, Canada
Tel:
Canadian Consulate General
中国南京西路1376号上海商城东峰668室
邮编:200040

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am a permanent resident in Canada; my husband is a Canadian citizen. We’d like to thank you for the time to review my parents’ application for their visiting to Canada. Like most immigrants we experienced desperation and struggle when we first landed on an unfamiliar land, but we worked hard to make our life better. Now Canada is our home, and we are a part of Canada, a part of our community, a part of our neighborhood. We would like to invite our parents to stay with us during Christmas, New Year and Chinese spring festival. We hope this letter will provide you some information to help you make favorable decision to our parents’ visit to Canada.

We (my husband, my son and I) have been in Canada for almost X years. My husband studied in University, I studied in College. We were so busy (both of us studied three terms a year) that we were unable to find proper time to visit my parents. Currently I work in XXX, my husband works in XXX Ltd. We are still unable to figure out a good time to see my parents in the coming future because we don’t have long vacation.

My parents are well-established in China (they own two residential properties and have accumulated solid savings), they have good pension, full health care coverage. They miss us very much. They had helped us taking care of my son for the first 15 months before we left for Canada, and they are eager to see how big our son is now. They will bear most traveling expense (round trip airfares, travel expenses within Canada, travel health insurance in Canada) by themselves.

We are financially solid too. We will provide their accommodation and daily expenditure if they visit us. We will plan to visit Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, Ontario Science Centre, Cavalcade of Lights, Toronto WinterCity Festival, University, and College together during weekends. We will also arrange a trip to Ottowa, Quebec City and Montreal for them via a traveling agent at their own expense.

Thank you once again for taking time to review the application, if you have any question regarding the application, please do not hesitate to be in touch.

Sincerely yours,

Daughter Tuesday, December 20, 2005

一路走过来 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖