查看单个帖子
旧 Oct 4th, 2005, 17:58     #104
不服不行
云河
级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时

不服不行 的头像

注册日期: Oct 2005
帖子: 6,885
不服不行 has a reputation beyond repute不服不行 has a reputation beyond repute不服不行 has a reputation beyond repute不服不行 has a reputation beyond repute不服不行 has a reputation beyond repute不服不行 has a reputation beyond repute不服不行 has a reputation beyond repute不服不行 has a reputation beyond repute不服不行 has a reputation beyond repute不服不行 has a reputation beyond repute不服不行 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

引用:
作者: Scorpius1007
Very sad to see this thread going like this. Please stop argue.

I think it is better to discuss your experience and fact here. OR help others if they have questions in their daily life.

Let's enjoy the peaceful life here, whatever you are rich or poor.

If you get tired of the life here, you can go back to China. Like myself, I really miss the night life in China, but I also enjoy fishing/Camping/Skiing here. Maybe someday, I'm tired of it, I'll head back to China.

The life in China now has improved a lot, like the subject of this thread. But the life is not just to have a good TV. There're lots of things to think about.

When I brought my second TV 10 years ago, I never hesitated about price.(It was cost me RMB15K for a 27" SONY). But this year when I brought my second TV here, it took me 3 months to research the performce/price.
Do I make less money than before? I don't think so. But I have more things to think about.

Everyone has right to choose their life. If he spent RMB100K to buy a Hi-Fi, he enjoyed it. He won. Please respect other's choice.

Sorry for I can't input Chinese here.
One good news for you is that your second TV is still worth RMB15K now It is better than the new 2000 dollars Plasma TV in current market. Enjoy it , it is a very good TV.
不服不行 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖