查看单个帖子
旧 Jun 1st, 2006, 20:44     #6
rabbitjessy
级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 7,737
积分:93
精华:32
rabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: DonBei
I have many years' experience in sales, and I have an existing network in China, but I've never had any experience to deal with this situation.
How come you never encouter this kind of experince in your sales experience ? What industry are you in ? It's a common problem in FMCG industry. My very first job was dealing this kind of pricing conficts all the time.

It is very hard to control ,no matter what kind of policy or punishment you use . I think that employer just want to see your ideas and logical thinking. You don't need give perfect answer. Just outline the key issue and give your own suggestions.

Good luck
rabbitjessy 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖