查看单个帖子
旧 Nov 26th, 2012, 09:36     #2
piper
级别:26 | 在线时长:793小时 | 升级还需:44小时级别:26 | 在线时长:793小时 | 升级还需:44小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 2,421
积分:2
精华:1
piper has a reputation beyond reputepiper has a reputation beyond reputepiper has a reputation beyond reputepiper has a reputation beyond reputepiper has a reputation beyond reputepiper has a reputation beyond reputepiper has a reputation beyond reputepiper has a reputation beyond reputepiper has a reputation beyond reputepiper has a reputation beyond reputepiper has a reputation beyond repute
默认

替你放狗搜了一下

http://www.fixya.com/cars/t13038191-...41_code_anyone

Q:
2006 chevy impala p0641 code . Has anyone found
2006 chevy impala p0641 code . Has anyone found the exact problem? The message center in the car says reduced engine power,service traction control,low oil pressure,it has even turned the car off and said( starting disabled service throttle) . I have already cleaned throttle body and problem still exists
A:

You will have to replace the throttle body. The same thing happened to mine. Once you've replaced the throttle body, there is also a sensor in the gas pedal assembly that may have to be replaced. The mechanics told me they usually replace them both at the same time but I only replaced the throttle body & it took care of the problem

Tuber
piper 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
感谢 piper
此篇文章之用户:
bluebox (Nov 26th, 2012)