查看单个帖子
旧 Sep 30th, 2007, 17:34     #6
hardywang
在青麦地上跑着 / 雪和太阳的光芒
级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时

hardywang 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
住址: Kilimanjaro
帖子: 9,428
积分:24
精华:16
hardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond repute
发送 ICQ 消息给 hardywang
默认

http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.ph...r&MsgID=158277

26.Why did you choose to attend your college?

My college has always had a reputation as having an excellent accounting department, so I knew that if I enrolled there, I would achieve first-class preparation for my chosen career field. It is also a highly accredited school known for satisfying employers with the preparation of its graduates -- that's why companies like yours recruit at my school -- the school produces top graduates. The school offers an excellent liberal-arts background, which research shows equips graduates with numerous qualities, such as versatility and strong critical-thinking skills. Finally, having visited the campus before enrolling, I knew that the business school emphasized group projects. During my four years in the school, I participated in more than 35 group projects, which taught me invaluable teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.

27.What changes would you make at your college?

My major department had a wonderful internship program, and I was able to complete three valuable internships with my department's guidance. Some other departments in the business school don't have internship programs that are as strong as my department's. I'd like to see all the departments have strong internship programs so all my school's business grads would have the same opportunities that I had.

28.How will the academic program and coursework you've taken benefit your career?

As you will note on my resume, I've taken not only the required core classes for the finance field, I've also gone above and beyond by double majoring in accounting. I doubled majored since I knew that the financial consulting field requires much knowledge of portfolio analysis and understanding of the tax laws. I believe that my success in both areas of study have specifically prepared me for this area. But it's not just taking the classes in these two areas that allow me to offer Merrill Lynch clients more. I minored in Spanish to understand the growing Hispanic clientele in the Central Florida area, which as you are well aware, is a growing source of revenue for the industry. If you like, I can elaborate on other aspects of my education further.

29.What were your favorite classes? Why?

My favorite classes have been the ones pertaining to my major, which is marketing. These classes have laid the groundwork for my career in marketing. They have also taught me skills that I can bring to my employer, ranging from communication skills to interacting with others.

30. Do you enjoy doing independent research?
Are you the type of student for whom conducting independent research has been a positive experience?

Yes, I love it. I thoroughly enjoyed my senior research in college while many others in my class were miserable. I was never tired of learning more about my topic and found it exhilarating to be researching something that had not been studied before.
帅哥 hardywang 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖