查看单个帖子
旧 Jan 15th, 2011, 20:24     #12
flowertail
级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时

注册日期: Dec 2004
帖子: 804
积分:3
精华:1
flowertail has a reputation beyond reputeflowertail has a reputation beyond reputeflowertail has a reputation beyond reputeflowertail has a reputation beyond reputeflowertail has a reputation beyond reputeflowertail has a reputation beyond reputeflowertail has a reputation beyond reputeflowertail has a reputation beyond reputeflowertail has a reputation beyond reputeflowertail has a reputation beyond reputeflowertail has a reputation beyond repute
默认

one of my computers cannot type chinese, so forgive my poor english.

Actually, if you get this notice, you still need pay the remainings if the landlord evict you in the board court. if you do not pay, you will get a public eviction record which will affect your credit.

However, i think some private landlord will not do like this if you negotiate with them. You can find other people to sublet your contract.

If you find that there are serious problem in the house, you can evict your landlord too and require to reduce the rentals or terminate the contract early to the tenant and landlord court; however you cannot just orally advise your landlord you will terminate the contract or just abandon the house.
flowertail 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖