查看单个帖子
旧 Mar 10th, 2004, 08:22     #22
pseudo
Pipi Longstocking
级别:4 | 在线时长:38小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:4 | 在线时长:38小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:4 | 在线时长:38小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:4 | 在线时长:38小时 | 升级还需:7小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
住址: 土狼屯
帖子: 588
pseudo has a reputation beyond reputepseudo has a reputation beyond reputepseudo has a reputation beyond reputepseudo has a reputation beyond reputepseudo has a reputation beyond reputepseudo has a reputation beyond reputepseudo has a reputation beyond reputepseudo has a reputation beyond reputepseudo has a reputation beyond reputepseudo has a reputation beyond reputepseudo has a reputation beyond repute
默认

It depends on what's your husband's plan: stay here to find a job or go back to China after graduation. You are not making a stand-alone decision.

Judging from your background and experience, I don't see any problem of you finding a similar position here. The issue is how old are you? Under 28 or above? If under 28, I encourage you to come and experience a totally different lifestyle, provided that your husband is still at University (because as soon as he graduates, he will face the problem of finding a job. Life will be totally different then.) Therefore, even if you two don't like here, you can still go back without fear of finding job back in China.

If you are over 28 http://chinasmile.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif and by the time you have made all the travel preparations, your husband has already graduated and he really wants to go back to China, I advice you to stay in China. Why? Take me for example, I am here almost a year and now working as Admin Assistant here with an average salary. My experience in and observation for this society are: job is hard to keep as compared to in China. In China, you are elite, here you are nobody. Even my English is good, all the cultural differences seem a barrier to me. Trying my best to tackle them. And you will have to consider a lot of problems, issues that you will never think of when you are in China. That's a tough job but challenging. C'est la vie.

I totally agree with Mr. Money: "Loser is looser, winner is winner. It does not matter where they are. " For positive people, they will always see the bright side of life. Difficulties to them are challenges. Check if you are this kind of people. If yes, welcome aboard.

冬天到了,春天还会远吗。。。
pseudo 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖