查看单个帖子
旧 Sep 30th, 2007, 17:30     #1
hardywang
在青麦地上跑着 / 雪和太阳的光芒
级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时

hardywang 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
住址: Kilimanjaro
帖子: 9,428
积分:24
精华:16
hardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond repute
发送 ICQ 消息给 hardywang
默认 【转帖】面試 Behavior Questions 總結

http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.ph...r&MsgID=158267

1.Tell me about yourself.

What the hiring manager really wants is a quick, two- to three-minute snapshot of who you are and why you’re the best candidate for this position.
So as you answer this question, talk about what you’ve done to prepare yourself to be the very best candidate for the position. Use an example or two to back it up. Then ask if they would like more details. If they do, keep giving them example after example of your background and experience. Always point back to an example when you have the opportunity.
“Tell me about yourself” does not mean tell me everything. Just tell me what makes you the best.

sample answer:

I have been working in the field of civil engineering for the past 6 years. My most recent experience has been with an engineering consulting firm where I’ve worked for the last 2 years. I enjoy my job because it’s challenging and I like interacting with a variety of people. In my most recent assignment I was on a project that lasted nine months. I made a significant contribution to the project because of my expertise in sanitary engineering. One of my strengths is my attention to detail. I am known for being extremely thorough and meeting or exceeding deadlines and goals. My boss knows that I work well under minimal supervision, that I am very conscientious and that the job will be done right the first time. I’m looking for a new opportunity where I can contribute to the growth of the company by helping educate customers on the benefits of using our consulting services.

My background to date has been centered on preparing myself to become the very best _____ I can become. Let me tell you specifically how I've prepared myself...

Tell about your major, what you plan on doing when you get out of college, what other jobs you have had.
Answer in about two minutes. Avoid details, don’t ramble. Touch on these four areas:
How many years, doing what function
Education – credentials
Major responsibility and accomplishments
Personal summary of work style (plus career goals if applicable)

2.Did you bring your resume?

Yes. Be prepared with two or three extra copies. Do not offer them unless you’re asked for one.

3.What is your long-range objective?
The key is to focus on your achievable objectives and what you are doing to reach those objectives.

For example: “Within five years, I would like to become the very best accountant your company has on staff. I want to work toward becoming the expert that others rely upon. And in doing so, I feel I’ll be fully prepared to take on any greater responsibilities which might be presented in the long term. For example, here is what I’m presently doing to prepare myself . . .”

Then go on to show by your examples what you are doing to reach your goals and objectives.

Although it's certainly difficult to predict things far into the future, I know what direction I want to develop toward. Within five years, I would like to become the very best _____ your company has. I would like to become the expert that others rely upon. And in doing so, I feel I will be fully prepared to take on any greater responsibilities that might be presented in the long term.

4.Are you a team player?
Describe what would be an ideal working environment?

Team work is the key.
Almost everyone says yes to this question. But it is not just a yes/no question. You need to provide behavioral examples to back up your answer.
A sample answer: “Yes, I’m very much a team player. In fact, I’ve had opportunities in my work, school and athletics to develop my skills as a team player. For example, on a recent project . . .”

Emphasize teamwork behavioral examples and focus on your openness to diversity of backgrounds. Talk about the strength of the team above the individual. And note that this question may be used as a lead in to questions around how you handle conflict within a team, so be prepared
You are, of course, a team player. Be sure to have examples ready. Specifics that show you often perform for the good of the team rather than for yourself are good evidence of your team attitude. Do not brag, just say it in a matter-of-fact tone. This is a key point.

5.What is your greatest weakness?

Most career books tell you to select strength and present it as a weakness. Such as: “I work too much. I just work and work and work.” Wrong. First of all, using strength and presenting it as a weakness is deceiving. Second, it misses the point of the question.

You should select a weakness that you have been actively working to overcome. For example: “I have had trouble in the past with planning and prioritization. However, I’m now taking steps to correct this. I just started using a pocket planner . . .” then show them your planner and how you are using it.

Talk about a true weakness and show what you are doing to overcome it.
I would say my greatest weakness has been my lack of proper planning in the past. I would overcommit myself with too many variant tasks, then not be able to fully accomplish each as I would like. However, since I've come to recognize that weakness, I've taken steps to correct it. For example, I now carry a planning calendar in my pocket so that I can plan all of my appointments and "to do" items. Here, let me show you how I have this week planned out...
帅哥 hardywang 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
共 3 位会员
感谢 hardywang 发表的文章:
catica (May 5th, 2009), 飄在一隅 (Jun 5th, 2010), sunjack (Sep 10th, 2008)