查看单个帖子
旧 Sep 30th, 2007, 17:34     #5
hardywang
在青麦地上跑着 / 雪和太阳的光芒
级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时级别:97 | 在线时长:9894小时 | 升级还需:102小时

hardywang 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
住址: Kilimanjaro
帖子: 9,428
积分:24
精华:16
hardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond reputehardywang has a reputation beyond repute
发送 ICQ 消息给 hardywang
默认

http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.ph...r&MsgID=158276

21.How has your education prepared you for your career?

This is a broad question and you need to focus on the behavioral examples in your educational background which specifically align to the required competencies for the career.

An example: “My education has focused on not only the learning the fundamentals, but also on the practical application of the information learned within those classes. For example, I played a lead role in a class project where we gathered and analyzed best practice data from this industry. Let me tell you more about the results . . .”

Focus on behavioral examples supporting the key competencies for the career. Then ask if they would like to hear more examples.

As you will note on my resume, I've taken not only the required core classes in the _____ field, I've also gone above and beyond. I've taken every class the college has to offer in the field and also completed an independent study project specifically in this area. But it's not just taking the classes to gain academic knowledge I've taken each class, both inside and outside of my major, with this profession in mind. So when we're studying _____ in _____, I've viewed it from the perspective of _____. In addition, I've always tried to keep a practical view of how the information would apply to my job. Not just theory, but how it would actually apply. My capstone course project in my final semester involved developing a real-world model of _____, which is very similar to what might be used within your company...

22.Have you ever had a conflict with a boss or professor? How was it resolved?

Note that if you say no, most interviewers will keep drilling deeper to find a conflict. The key is how you behaviorally reacted to conflict and what you did to resolve it.

For example: “Yes, I have had conflicts in the past. Never major ones, but there have been disagreements that needed to be resolved. I've found that when conflict occurs, it helps to fully understand the other person’s perspective, so I take time to listen to their point of view, and then I seek to work out a collaborative solution. For example . . .”

Focus your answer on the behavioral process for resolving the conflict and working collaboratively.

23.If I were to ask your professors to describe you, what would they say?

This is a threat of reference check question. Do not wait for the interview to know the answer. Ask any prior bosses or professors in advance. And if they’re willing to provide a positive reference, ask them for a letter of recommendation.

Then you can answer the question like this:
“I believe she would say I'm a very energetic person, that I’m results oriented and one of the best people she has ever worked with. Actually, I know she would say that, because those are her very words. May I show you her letter of recommendation?”

So be prepared in advance with your letters of recommendation.

24.Tell me about a time when you had to plan and coordinate a project from start to finish.

I headed up a project which involved customer service personnel and technicians. I organized a meeting to get everyone together to brainstorm and get his or her input. From this meeting I drew up a plan, taking the best of the ideas. I organized teams, balancing the mixture of technical and non-technical people. We had a deadline to meet, so I did periodic checks with the teams. After three weeks, we were exceeding expectations, and were able to begin implementation of the plan. It was a great team effort, and a big success. I was commended by management for my leadership, but I was most proud of the team spirit and cooperation which it took to pull it off.

25.Describe a situation where others you were working with on a project disagreed with your ideas. What did you do?

I was on a project team in a business class in my freshman year in college, The group brainstormed ideas for the video we were assigned to produce, and everyone but me was leaning toward an idea that would be easy. I suggested instead an idea that would be more difficult but would be something different that no other group would be doing. I used my communications skills to persuade the rest of the group to use my idea. During the project, we really learned what teamwork was all about, became a close team, and ended up putting a lot of hard work into the project. All the team members ended up feeling very proud of the video, and they thanked me for the idea -- for which we earned an A.
帅哥 hardywang 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖