查看单个帖子
旧 Jan 9th, 2006, 12:41     #14
S-LED
级别:26 | 在线时长:813小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:26 | 在线时长:813小时 | 升级还需:24小时

注册日期: Dec 2005
帖子: 838
S-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond repute
默认 美国仓库

我在美国有一个很小的仓库。 我请了1个人在那里帮我发货(part time)。我每两三星期去一次。如果有需要可以去多几趟。

如果在座各位有兴趣可以联络我.以下用英文了,因为我打字超慢, 望谅解.

I have a small business running here, however, most of my business is from the US. It cost too much for each small shipping to the States. By shipping once to the other side of the border and ship my products from the US warehouse to my customers, I save a lot on shipping, not to mention the saving on transit time to my customers. The gives you the competitive edge over your US and Canadian competitors. You also save time on handling each shipment. You can focus on your management instead of dealing with the daily shipping.

Here is simple math:
2 LB product by FedEx Ground or Canada Post can cost you $13-$17 on shipping depends on where you are shipping to; Shipping the same product cost you $4.2-6.5 plus some handling.

USPS shipping rate: http://www.usps.com/consumers/domestic.htm#H2

At the worst case, you save at least $6 on each and every single shipping. You may save more.

Now the transit time:
Shipping FedEx Ground takes 6-11 days according to my experience with FedEx ( do not believe their listing transit time, that's BS!) , while shipping USPS (www.usps.com) from our US warehouse is 1-4 days (Priority Mail ).

Now the paper work:
It is a big headache. You need 3 copies of Commercial Invoice, C/O. You need to pack your package more security since it is going through customs. Occasionally, you will get some problem with the customs clearance. But your customers don't want to wait that long.

Returns:
You will asked for paying duties and taxes on your own packages should they be returned by your customers.

All those I learned from my sad experience.
S-LED 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖