查看单个帖子
旧 Apr 14th, 2011, 16:40     #1
gone with wind
级别:24 | 在线时长:705小时 | 升级还需:20小时级别:24 | 在线时长:705小时 | 升级还需:20小时级别:24 | 在线时长:705小时 | 升级还需:20小时级别:24 | 在线时长:705小时 | 升级还需:20小时级别:24 | 在线时长:705小时 | 升级还需:20小时级别:24 | 在线时长:705小时 | 升级还需:20小时级别:24 | 在线时长:705小时 | 升级还需:20小时级别:24 | 在线时长:705小时 | 升级还需:20小时

gone with wind 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2006
帖子: 905
gone with wind is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 大家认为这是不是天上掉馅饼了

昨天在一个租房网站上看到一条出租广告,在ottawa西边 Carling Avenue 旁的一栋condo, 两房两卫,还有一个den,洗衣/干衣/洗碗机一应俱全,最近刚刚装修过,有室内游泳池,健身房,桑拿,月租仅$740。 我以为可能是一个房间这个价格。发email过去问,说是整个apartment这个价,包括utility和一个停车位。他说他最近刚刚离婚,准备搬回到英国去,只所以要价这么低,是为了找个干净,整洁, 爱惜东西的租客,能够good take care of his apartment。 我问他那怎么负房租呢?他可不可以这个周末带我看看房子,以下是他的答复:

Thank you for your response. Like I have informed you before, the price you have to pay for one month of rent will be $740. We can start with a basic 1 year contract with the possibility of renewing it or with the period of time suitable for you. About the payment, I would like to receive it monthly into my bank account and I hope there will be no problem for you to wire the money to it. You only need to receive the keys and the contract so you could check out the apt, and see if you like it.
Since I'm Cambridge we need a way to complete this deal that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are asking for. I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely that will allow you to pay for the rent only after you will receive the keys and rental contract, you can receive them in less than 2 days. The solution is provided by a third party company called TNT Global Air Express which is similar to FedEx, DHL or UPS, and will handle the payment and delivery of the Keys.
Through this service you will see the apt and decide if you like it or not, before sending the payment. Please click on the link bellow to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the web site of the company where this procedure is explained:

http://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/sit..._services.html

If you don't see the link, or if you click on the link and it appears broken, please copy and paste the URL into a new browser window.

我怎么觉得这有点不靠谱呢?哪有这么随随便便就要把钥匙寄给一个陌生人让人自己去看房的?

我查了一下附近几栋公寓楼,两室一厅一般价格在1150+utility+60-70 for parking。 heat not included。 所以一般算下来至少要1300-1400。
gone with wind 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖