查看单个帖子
旧 May 15th, 2009, 03:36     #942
forget
级别:16 | 在线时长:354小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:16 | 在线时长:354小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:16 | 在线时长:354小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:16 | 在线时长:354小时 | 升级还需:3小时

注册日期: Jul 2006
帖子: 2,400
forget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond repute
默认

The problem is that Chinese has no choice for their ruling party or political system,
Ten years ago, if you had said that, Chinese including me would have believed you.

GCD should be overthrew by Chinese
who will be overthrown now by Chinese are those so-called economic elite.

culture revolution
are you actually knowing that revolution? if that unluckily occurs in China, if Chinese can overturn GCD, they can overturn any party.

this is the difference between democracy and dictatorship.
i have no word for this one. but i would borrow a word from another guy. that is that " you believe me. that's your fault, that's not my fault." what do i want to express? you figure it out.
forget 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖