查看单个帖子
旧 Feb 20th, 2021, 18:37     #18
hongwang
级别:14 | 在线时长:256小时 | 升级还需:29小时级别:14 | 在线时长:256小时 | 升级还需:29小时级别:14 | 在线时长:256小时 | 升级还需:29小时级别:14 | 在线时长:256小时 | 升级还需:29小时级别:14 | 在线时长:256小时 | 升级还需:29小时级别:14 | 在线时长:256小时 | 升级还需:29小时

注册日期: Apr 2008
帖子: 202
hongwang is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

引用:
作者: HXS1966 查看帖子
SU在魁北克,安省的炼油厂用的油不是自己的吧,应该是美国的与欧洲的。
只有爱城的与美国的一个炼油厂用的是自己的。
炼油厂盈利能力并不会因为用自己的油就会提高,如果提高的话,就是牺牲了自己原油厂的利益。

应该对比整体指数走势来分析石油业今后趋势;如果连整体指数趋势都不如,何必抱着或建仓?如果是对超跌...
从财报电话会议CEO的回答来看, SUNCOR 是通过Enbridge的 LINE 3 和LINE 5 给
魁北克,安省的炼油厂供油。炼油厂盈利能力是不会因为用自己的油提高,但通常一体化企业在油价低时可以通过炼油厂来保业绩底。 当然在疫情下反而是双杀。所以SUNCOR股价表现比 CNQ,CVE都差。
Menno Hulshof -- CIBC World Markets -- Analyst

OK. Thanks, Mark. And just to quickly just -- I guess the follow-up question would be related to market access. Are you seeing any notable developments on Line 5 at the moment? And how confident are you that on streaming of Line 3 replacement is still a year-end event?

Mark Little -- President and Chief Executive Officer

Well, it's interesting on Line 3. I mean, clearly, just in the last couple of weeks, more permits have been issued, and it's moving ahead. So I think that our confidence in that continues to increase. And we feel really good about that.

Whether it happens exactly at year-end or not, I don't think it's all that relevant. But we think it's on track for around that time frame. With Line 5, we believe shutdown is a very low probability event. The pipeline are very safe in that system, and it serves many consumers, both in Central Canada, Québec, and Ontario, as well as Michigan and Ohio.

So we think it's very important to those economies. Enbridge Mainline and their focus on that -- we use that to get product into Ontario and such. But one of the things we have is we have this Portland pipeline, which we now own exclusively that allows us to bring waterborne crudes into Montreal. So if it turns out that we had a risk, we think we're better positioned than anybody in this market to keep our refineries moving forward and get crude to them.

Either through waterborne crudes coming into Montreal or using what pipeline capacity we have without Line 5 getting into Ontario. So we think we're much stronger positioned than anybody else in that market. And as a result of that, if they constrain the market, we think that we'll get more than enough from the market to be able to pay for any efficiency or squeeze that you get on the crude side going into the refineries. So we feel that we have a very good risk management position there, even though we see it as a very low-probability event.
hongwang 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖