查看单个帖子
旧 Jan 25th, 2006, 11:47     #4
samqyang
级别:6 | 在线时长:63小时 | 升级还需:14小时级别:6 | 在线时长:63小时 | 升级还需:14小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 484
samqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Don't worry, not a big deal;

Go to court and fight for it; Rediculous; I believe that cop have to give you something as long as he stops you;

Lots execuses on this; like unpredictable climate change cause all snow with salt melt, mud covered your plate or due to just made a drive on dirty country road even though you just cleaned it days ago; ( or pass a hole with dirty mud on the road and you are not aware that your plate covered with splashed dirts, and that hole on the road should be the city's responsibiltiy to fill it up, otherwise you won't get your plate messed, the Cop should fine city but not you) bla, bla, bla;

It’s never hurt to go to court; never heard that they increase the fine or points just because you appeal to the court; So why not; lots of my colleagues get rid of their speeding tickets by doing this;

So go for it; BTW, let me know which section number you offend in HTA (highway traffic act); at the middle of you yellow colour ticket, there is a “Contrary to:” Section, usually with a Sect no;

Check on that number, you will know whether you have demerit points carried on the ticket;

引用:
作者: hardywang
别处看来的

I got a $110 ticket for having a dirty lisence plate. WTF
I asked the cop if he was joking he said know and handed me my ticket.

独在异乡为异客,中国人要帮中国人。
samqyang 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖