返回   华枫论坛 > ◆主题论坛◆ > 创业者俱乐部

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Dec 5th, 2006, 15:35     #1
uu
级别:4 | 在线时长:43小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:4 | 在线时长:43小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:4 | 在线时长:43小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:4 | 在线时长:43小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 91
uu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond repute
默认 再请高人指点!

本人申请了一个联邦公司,接着在安省注册business number的时候遇到下面的问题:

今天收到 OCN(Ontario Corporation Number)了,有了这个OCN,还需要BN(business number)吗? 然后,其他的account要怎么申请,e.g. corporaiton income tax account, import/export account, payroll deduction account,...etc.

到银行申请公司帐号需要 这些account都要开好后才可以,还是有OCN就可以,还是需要BN?

再请高人指点!
uu 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 5th, 2006, 18:19   只看该作者   #2
ChinaSmileJoe
级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时

ChinaSmileJoe 的头像

帖子: 79,354
积分:163
精华:102
声望: 25766633
ChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond repute
默认

到银行申请账户,只要有公司注册文件就可以了,不用所有账号都齐全。
BN在你注册的时候就会有,不用另外申请。GST是在CCRA申请,其他的账号基本上都在ontario的ministry of finance申请。
帅哥 ChinaSmileJoe 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 5th, 2006, 19:07   只看该作者   #3
uu
级别:4 | 在线时长:43小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:4 | 在线时长:43小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:4 | 在线时长:43小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:4 | 在线时长:43小时 | 升级还需:2小时

声望: 1408952
uu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond reputeuu has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: ChinaSmileJoe
到银行申请账户,只要有公司注册文件就可以了,不用所有账号都齐全。
BN在你注册的时候就会有,不用另外申请。GST是在CCRA申请,其他的账号基本上都在ontario的ministry of finance申请。

Thank you so much!

but my case is that i got the OCN(Ontario Corporation Number) now, but have no BN(Business Number) in Ontario because i can not use that service now since i have exceeded the limit of times for applying BN using internet service

my question is :
Could i open a company account in Bank now before i finish those accounts' application process?
uu 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 5th, 2006, 20:18   只看该作者   #4
ChinaSmileJoe
级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时

ChinaSmileJoe 的头像

帖子: 79,354
积分:163
精华:102
声望: 25766633
ChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond repute
默认

first of all, you said you already applied a federal company, I believe you already had a BN number at that time. right?

now, let me go back to your question, you may open an business account at a bank within ontario with

1) your company articles AND
2) your OCN

you may apply GST and other account later.
帅哥 ChinaSmileJoe 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 6th, 2006, 12:02   只看该作者   #5
uu

默认

引用:
作者: ChinaSmileJoe
first of all, you said you already applied a federal company, I believe you already had a BN number at that time. right?now, let me go back to your qu...

Thank you so much!

Do you mean the BN is equal to the OCN ?
if so , that is good,
if not, then i need to apply one (BN), right?
uu 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 6th, 2006, 16:24   只看该作者   #6
S-LED
级别:26 | 在线时长:813小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:26 | 在线时长:813小时 | 升级还需:24小时

注册日期: Dec 2005
帖子: 838
声望: 315166
S-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond reputeS-LED has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: uu
本人申请了一个联邦公司,接着在安省注册business number的时候遇到下面的问题:

今天收到 OCN(Ontario Corporation Number)了,有了这个OCN,还需要BN(business number)吗? 然后,其他的account要怎么申请,e.g. corporai...
You can register most of the accounts here:
http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tax/busines...o/about-e.html
S-LED 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 6th, 2006, 16:29   只看该作者   #7
uu

默认

引用:
作者: S-LED
You can register most of the accounts here:
http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tax/busines...o/about-e.html

thank you so much!

But i encountered some problem there, unfortunately, after i tried many times, i was told i exceeded the times for online application filing limit.

I have to submit the application by mail or phone or fax. it cost me too much time.

But thanks many peoples here for your concern.
uu 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 6th, 2006, 18:28   只看该作者   #8
uu

默认 one more question

what those follows mean? I found them in my OCN report.
Does it mean that i need to fill out an Initial Return within 60 days and mail it?
and i need to appoint an agent in Ontario for my company to carry on the business? If so, can i appoint myself to do so?

those following captured from the OCN report:
Initial Return
The Corporations Information Act states that every extra-provincial corporation, other than a corporation of a class exempted by the Regulations, that begins to carry on business in Ontario shall file an Initial Return, Form 2, within sixty (60) days after the date the corporation begins to carry on business in Ontario. The Initial Return you have just filed has generated an Ontario Corporation Number and created a file for the public record for your corporation.
Notice of Change
In addition to the Initial Return you have recently filed, you are required to file a Notice of Change for every change in the information within 15 days after the change or changes take place. There is no fee for filing these notices.
Forms
Forms may be obtained from the Ministry at the above noted address or by calling (416) 314-8880, 1-800-361-3223 or
TDD (416) 212-1476. Forms are also available on the Ministry’s website at www.cbs.gov.on.ca. To access the forms, select the ‘Business Information’ option at the top of the Ministry’s home page.
Business Name
(a) No corporation shall carry on business in Ontario or identify itself to the public in Ontario by a name other than its corporation name unless the name is first registered. The appropriate registration form may be obtained from the Companies and Personal Property Security Branch or by calling one of the above noted telephone numbers.
(b) A corporation which has registered and uses a name other than its corporate name is required to set out its corporate name and all registered business names on all contracts, invoices, negotiable instruments and orders for goods or services.
uu 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码