返回   华枫论坛 > ◆主题论坛◆ > 太极奥妙

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Oct 14th, 2009, 14:10   只看该作者   #41
mino
级别:8 | 在线时长:98小时 | 升级还需:19小时级别:8 | 在线时长:98小时 | 升级还需:19小时级别:8 | 在线时长:98小时 | 升级还需:19小时级别:8 | 在线时长:98小时 | 升级还需:19小时

注册日期: Aug 2009
帖子: 133
mino is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

mino 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 14th, 2009, 14:12   只看该作者   #42
mino
级别:8 | 在线时长:98小时 | 升级还需:19小时级别:8 | 在线时长:98小时 | 升级还需:19小时级别:8 | 在线时长:98小时 | 升级还需:19小时级别:8 | 在线时长:98小时 | 升级还需:19小时

注册日期: Aug 2009
帖子: 133
声望: 0
mino is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

ZT In the year 2000, I brought eight students to participate in the 1st International Taijiquan
Biannual Conference in Jiaozuo [焦作], China. Facing new rules and strong opponents with rich
experience and fine training, we only had one student advance into the top three. This tournament
opened our eyes and showed us our shortcomings. We learned a lot, and we returned home full of
ideas and enthusiasm.
Back home, I spent some time in reviewing and analyzing, and we set up new training
plans. Since all of our students were part time Taiji students, spending a couple of hours per week
training at class, it really was like Smart wife could not cook without rice13. We could only eat
rice according to the dishes or to work with the time and resources available to us, to improve our
efficiency in training. First, I intensified the basic training on sinking and heaviness. Then I
applied Qi Shi (expression of qi/internal energy) to push-hands training, which I acquired from
Wu (Hao) style Taiji practice. This training produces a bigger airbag thus increasing the quality
of the internal power. It extends the controlling range, and magnifies the quality of the Taiji State
of Readiness. In 2002, I brought 12 students to participate in the 2nd International Taijiquan
Biannual Conference in Jiaozuo. Before the tournament, we went to Taiji’s place of origin,
Chenjiagou [陳家溝] (Chen Village), to pay our respects to Taiji’s ancestors. There we benefited
greatly by receiving instruction from Master Wang Xian [王西安]. We also made great progress
in this competition. We had 12 students participate, and 8 of them fought into the top four of their
respective categories. The final result was two gold medals, two silver, and three bronze. One of
our Canadian students ended the competition winning 71 points and losing only 6. He won the
championship with these excellent scores. Observers remarked: This young Westerner really
expresses the flavour of Taiji. He received a warm appreciation from the audience.
In 2005, I returned to Jiaozuo with 3 students. Two students took gold and silver medals
in Chen Style Taiji Forms. A third student won a silver medal in forms competition and, once
again, took a gold medal in the Push Hands category.

此帖于 Oct 14th, 2009 14:55 被 mino 编辑。 原因: ZT
mino 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
感谢 mino
此篇文章之用户:
sunday (Oct 14th, 2009)
旧 Oct 14th, 2009, 14:37   只看该作者   #43
witty
级别:34 | 在线时长:1357小时 | 升级还需:8小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1357小时 | 升级还需:8小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1357小时 | 升级还需:8小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1357小时 | 升级还需:8小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1357小时 | 升级还需:8小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1357小时 | 升级还需:8小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 3,127
积分:1
精华:1
声望: 1311488
witty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond repute
发送 QQ 消息给 witty
默认 这是作者参加讨论来了,还是转摘了罗老师书中的话?

引用:
作者: mino 查看帖子
In the year 2000, I brought eight students to participate in the 1st International Taijiquan
Biannual Conference in Jiaozuo [焦作], China. Facing new r...
如果是后者,我早就读过这一章节了;不能代替Eric谈个人体会吧?

赛前去陈家沟不知呆了多长时间?如是短期,按常识看,也不可能靠一两周突击教学,取得突飞猛进之成效。启迪收获肯定有,但我同意pay respect 的意味应该更大。

丁老师你说呢?
witty 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 15th, 2009, 20:39   只看该作者   #44
big bird
级别:10 | 在线时长:146小时 | 升级还需:19小时级别:10 | 在线时长:146小时 | 升级还需:19小时

注册日期: Sep 2009
帖子: 543
声望: 0
big bird is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 Buffalo Power

引用:
作者: witty 查看帖子
Bufflo Power,没有贬义,罗老师自己书上就是这么叫的。
Buffalo是水牛.
羅在南方農村多見水牛,因此稱buffalo power.
'水牛勁' 比 '老牛勁' 好聽多.
如果他在非洲,就稱rhino power(犀牛勁)更犀利.
big bird 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 15th, 2009, 22:37   只看该作者   #45
tjfan
级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时

注册日期: Nov 2007
帖子: 797
声望: 300023
tjfan has a reputation beyond reputetjfan has a reputation beyond reputetjfan has a reputation beyond reputetjfan has a reputation beyond reputetjfan has a reputation beyond reputetjfan has a reputation beyond reputetjfan has a reputation beyond reputetjfan has a reputation beyond reputetjfan has a reputation beyond reputetjfan has a reputation beyond reputetjfan has a reputation beyond repute
默认

WITTY 老哥,这事打住吧,您也真是的这么浇汁干吗,这里只有SUNDAY兄,王西安的学生,小蔡跟ANDESON推过。他们最有发言权。
不过ANDSON 很全面,什么都玩,这么些年下来是个不错的人才。可惜我没有机会被摔几个。本来PETER说这次多伦多的比赛他会来,可惜。希望以后有机会。
大家努力。老一辈们玩武术的喜欢斗。我们这个太平年代健康第一吧。
引用:
作者: witty 查看帖子
如果是后者,我早就读过这一章节了;不能代替Eric谈个人体会吧?

赛前去陈家沟不知呆了多长时间?如是短期,按常识看,也不可能靠一两周突击教学,取得突飞猛进之成效。启迪收获肯定有,但我同意pay respect 的意味应该更大。

丁老师你说呢?
tjfan 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码