返回   华枫论坛 > ◆生活板块◆ > 生活百事

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Dec 4th, 2005, 13:32     #1
rabbitjessy
级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 7,737
积分:93
精华:32
rabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond repute
默认 Thoughts From a Proud Canadian.(ZT)

I don't even know where to begin. I'm not going to use this space to post quotes, or agree/disagree with anyone. These are simply my opinions and I know the opinions of many Canadians as well. I was born in Canada and I will die proudly in Canada.

I can hardly watch the news anymore. It's the same thing over and over again. The people who immigrate here, doing nothing but wanting more, and bashing what they have already been given. There are simple solutions to all of the complaints.

1. The True Canadians are ONLY the First Nations People all the rest are Immigrants - Europeans, East Indians, Chinese etc.

That statement is proof there is very little respect for Canadians. The true Canadians are those who were born here, have grown up here and have loved their country each step of the way. Those are the true Canadian - no matter what race they are. If you love, cherish and respect the culture - then you are at heart a Canadian.

If its so terrible in Canada, if the people in Canada have wronged you - LEAVE. Simply leave. We have opened our doors to so many people - people who turn around and expect to have everything then on handed to them, while the true Canadians work extremely hard to maintain what they have already worked for. Nothing is handed to us. We go to school for years, and work for many more years to follow. This is mostly in response to the previous post.

The education systems in every country are different. I would expect if I went to another country - I would have to alter my education to enter the same field I am currently in. So why wouldn't the people who immigrate to Canada? Perhaps you were promised jobs - but in order to get said jobs - you will need to work towards it. While People who already live here work hard to achieve these jobs - why should they be handed to people who come here - without a fair shot? If the education and skill level is the same - then by all means - its a fair shot. Whether it was said to you or not - IT IS THE WAY OF LIFE. Learn to speak proper English - Take English Classes - Learn and Respect our Culture - and THEN expect a good paying job. If i was an Employer I can tell you right now I would not hire anyone who had to wear garments (unless it is related to religion) or anyone who could not speak proper English.

If the people who immigrated here, came to Canada to appreciate Canadian culture - I'm sure Canadians would feel a lot differently. But people who come here don't come here to be a Canadian, they come here to better THEMSELVES. Leaving us Canadians to adapt to THEIR culture and THEIR language. When should we really have to?

I have absolutely nothing against different cultures, I welcome different cultures. All I ask for is a respect for Canadian culture as I think that is slowly being lost along the way. Canada has only 2 languages. English and French. I personally think English should be MANDATORY before anyone is able to immigrate here. In your own home, in your own community - practice
anything you like. But out amongst the rest of the Canadians - have some respect for their culture.

Has anyone ever thought, if Canadians went to let's say China - would the Chinese adapt to the Canadians? NO. The Canadians would absolutely have to adapt to them. Which is the way it should be. But we don't have that in Canada. I have people who call my work every single day - for example - Immigrants from Hong Kong who EXPECT there to be a Chinese speaking employee - some who don't even bother saying a WORD in English. When they finish speaking they learn that hey, we're in Canada - they speak English here.

As for the gun violence? I am shocked to see how much the government is being blamed - when most of the crimes (and may the victims rest in peace) were gang or drug related. I am not saying they deserved this in any way - but the government has no control over whose children decide to be in gangs - or deal drugs. All the government can do is enforce punishment and make it a lot harder to purchase guns. But even then, its too late. The guns are already out there. To stop the violence you need to stop the gangs. It has to start in the community. Why is that so hard to grasp? I am nowhere near those lifestyles and even I can see that.

Another thing on the news that really got me - were Canadians who chose to VACATION during hurricane season - ended up in a hurricane - with a delayed return flight - and turned around and blamed it on the government. it had nothing to do with the government - and every single person in Canada knew what was going on around the world with hurricanes.

If you plan on boycotting the Elections - you will watch the Government turn very Conservative which I can tell right now - will NOT work in your favour. Take a step back and look at what Canadians have actually given you. We have given you an opportunity to live freely in our beautiful country. We have given you the opportunity and a fair shot at everything we have - education wise and employment wise. Every person - born Canadian or not born Canadian
has to work to get where they are. SO WORK AT IT. SPEAK ENGLISH - PRACTICE MORE CANADIAN CULTURE AND SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR THE COUNTRY YOU CHOSE TO LIVE IN.

If Canada let you in here for the financing then so be it. Use it to your advantage - or - if you truly feel as though you have been wronged - go home.

Signed, A Very Proud Canadian.
rabbitjessy 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 4th, 2005, 13:33   只看该作者   #2
rabbitjessy
级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时

声望: 2018741
rabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond repute
默认

An interesting post from " www.Notcanada.com"
rabbitjessy 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 4th, 2005, 14:17   只看该作者   #3
苦力
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Nov 2005
帖子: 18
声望: 10
苦力 is on a distinguished road
默认

人家魁北克人民好像也要求你们加拿大人从魁北克滚蛋的。
苦力 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 4th, 2005, 18:55   只看该作者   #4
jogger2

注册日期: Aug 2004
帖子: 541
声望: 120
jogger2 will become famous soon enoughjogger2 will become famous soon enough
默认

不愿生孩子再proud也没用 ,在有限的时间内就会灭亡。俺准备生至少3个孩子,为了让华人和平占领北美大陆
jogger2 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 4th, 2005, 19:12   只看该作者   #5
pacificblue
级别:21 | 在线时长:553小时 | 升级还需:19小时级别:21 | 在线时长:553小时 | 升级还需:19小时级别:21 | 在线时长:553小时 | 升级还需:19小时级别:21 | 在线时长:553小时 | 升级还需:19小时级别:21 | 在线时长:553小时 | 升级还需:19小时

帖子: 1,722
积分:7
精华:3
声望: 6090
pacificblue has a reputation beyond reputepacificblue has a reputation beyond reputepacificblue has a reputation beyond reputepacificblue has a reputation beyond reputepacificblue has a reputation beyond reputepacificblue has a reputation beyond reputepacificblue has a reputation beyond reputepacificblue has a reputation beyond reputepacificblue has a reputation beyond reputepacificblue has a reputation beyond reputepacificblue has a reputation beyond repute
默认

嗬嗬,就是。

动不动就叫嚣go home, son of bitch。以为他自己就是canada? We all are! 不需要牟人来说教

引用:
作者: 苦力
pacificblue 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 4th, 2005, 20:18   只看该作者   #6
蜘蛛
级别:4 | 在线时长:38小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:4 | 在线时长:38小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:4 | 在线时长:38小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:4 | 在线时长:38小时 | 升级还需:7小时

注册日期: May 2005
帖子: 284
蜘蛛 is on a distinguished road
默认

引用:
作者: rabbitjessy
I can hardly watch the news anymore. It's the same thing over and over again. The people who immigrate here, doing nothing but wanting more, and bashing what they have already been given. There are simple solutions to all of the complaints.
引用:
LEAVE. Simply leave.
如果搂住不想看新闻,可以不看,人人都有看报纸的权利也有不看的权利,没人阻止你。

如果新移民doing nothing 的话,楼主看着不服气,也可以doing nothing。或者去使馆抗议。如果楼主还是气愤难平的话,there are simple solutin to the complaints. simply leave.

引用:
If its so terrible in Canada, if the people in Canada have wronged you - LEAVE. Simply leave.
我看大家过的都挺好,楼主活的这样不开心,不如自己走好了,别把自己给逼坏了。

引用:
We have opened our doors to so many people - people who turn around and expect to have everything then on handed to them, while the true Canadians work extremely hard to maintain what they have already worked for. Nothing is handed to us.
难道新移民就没有work extremely hard吗? 如果没有新移民勤劳工作,加拿大有这样繁华吗?反而我看这些所谓的true Canadian挺能混日子的,70%加拿大居民不愿意去做辛劳的工作。就因为语言的障碍,新移民还要做一些true Canadian 不愿意去做的工作。加拿大移民局也不是白吃饭的。 new immigrant对加拿大有不好的影响,那些true Canadian 会让他们进来吗?90%的移民会辛劳的工作,而加拿大的一些福利也正是为了鼓励他们,并帮助他们在新的环境安定下来。

如果楼主真的是work extremely hard的话,也得到自己应得的报偿,那有什么好抱怨的呢。我想觉得心里不平衡的是楼主自己吧。
蜘蛛 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 4th, 2005, 20:24   只看该作者   #7
蜘蛛
级别:4 | 在线时长:38小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:4 | 在线时长:38小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:4 | 在线时长:38小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:4 | 在线时长:38小时 | 升级还需:7小时

注册日期: May 2005
帖子: 284
蜘蛛 is on a distinguished road
默认 楼主这不就是来找骂的吗?

引用:
作者: 苦力
没错,不知道楼主怎样work extremely hard了,但知道她/他脸皮挺厚的。
蜘蛛 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 4th, 2005, 21:16   只看该作者   #8
rabbitjessy

声望: 2018741
默认

引用:
作者: 蜘蛛
没错,不知道楼主怎样work extremely hard了,但知道她/他脸皮挺厚的。
This is not written by me. It's " ZT " from a website named " Notcanada.com
rabbitjessy 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 5th, 2005, 11:50   只看该作者   #9
crystal_clear
**水*晶*心**
级别:26 | 在线时长:807小时 | 升级还需:30小时级别:26 | 在线时长:807小时 | 升级还需:30小时

crystal_clear 的头像

注册日期: Aug 2005
帖子: 4,632
精华:1
声望: 3751397
crystal_clear has a reputation beyond reputecrystal_clear has a reputation beyond reputecrystal_clear has a reputation beyond reputecrystal_clear has a reputation beyond reputecrystal_clear has a reputation beyond reputecrystal_clear has a reputation beyond reputecrystal_clear has a reputation beyond reputecrystal_clear has a reputation beyond reputecrystal_clear has a reputation beyond reputecrystal_clear has a reputation beyond reputecrystal_clear has a reputation beyond repute
发送 MSN 消息给 crystal_clear
默认

美国的大熔炉文化, 使得每个移民一进炉子就成了一个骄傲的美国人.

而加拿大的宽松的多元文化, 最能使移民有一种归属感. 现在就有人说加拿大人缺乏Identity,
想象一下, 五十年后, 在一个公司里或是银行里, 员工或是顾客们各说各的语言, 中文, 印度文, 阿拉伯文, 大家都穿着自己喜欢的民族服装, 看起来是不是象集市?

加拿大的民主也是有点过分, 弄出了一班的籽麻党来竞选, 浪费财力, 人力. 相对而言, 美国的两大党的结构比较有效率.

俺赞成移民应尊重加拿大文化, 因为加拿大文化在一天天消shi.

一天省一块钱, 你可以改变一个孩子的一生…

请点击-- > Compassion Canada

http://www.chinasmile.net/gallery/al...23/banner2.gif
crystal_clear 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 5th, 2005, 12:21   只看该作者   #10
jogger2

默认

加拿大白人不愿生孩子文化消失很正常。华裔占总人口的比例越多越好,以后作networking会方便许多
jogger2 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 5th, 2005, 12:35   只看该作者   #11
sunchem
级别:40 | 在线时长:1777小时 | 升级还需:68小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1777小时 | 升级还需:68小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1777小时 | 升级还需:68小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1777小时 | 升级还需:68小时

sunchem 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2005
帖子: 2,318
积分:12
精华:2
声望: 1172125
sunchem has a reputation beyond reputesunchem has a reputation beyond reputesunchem has a reputation beyond reputesunchem has a reputation beyond reputesunchem has a reputation beyond reputesunchem has a reputation beyond reputesunchem has a reputation beyond reputesunchem has a reputation beyond reputesunchem has a reputation beyond reputesunchem has a reputation beyond reputesunchem has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: jogger2
加拿大白人不愿生孩子文化消失很正常。华裔占总人口的比例越多越好,以后作networking会方便许多
加拿大的华人更不愿生孩子.华裔比例一时趋高不是生出来的,是移民出来的.一旦移民政策变化,或国人移民加拿大的热情再大幅度下降,华裔在加拿大的比例会越来越小的.

华枫名人录
1.ChinaSmileJoe
2.掉线掉得屁屁疼
3.柴可夫斯基
4.七月七, 阿童木, WUYONG, HELIANGWU
8.伤心500刀,无事生非
10.NFG
11.深海老鱼
1000.狮王(不做大哥很多年)
sunchem 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 5th, 2005, 13:05   只看该作者   #12
jogger2

默认

引用:
作者: sunchem
加拿大的华人更不愿生孩子.华裔比例一时趋高不是生出来的,是移民出来的.一旦移民政策变化,或国人移民加拿大的热情再大幅度下降,华裔在加拿大的比例会越来越小的.
还有美国和中国可以作为下一个移民目标地
jogger2 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码