级别:1 | 在线时长:10小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Jun 2005
帖子: 98
giantpanda77 will become famous soon enough
默认

锅王之王, 请教一下,有没有那款接受机支持字幕的啊? 觉得是个很好的练英文的工具, 谢谢指导

引用:
作者: f2a 查看帖子
应该最低也就$150-$160了,再低就很难说了.买的时候最好问店家要收据或发票写明是原装的非clone,这样在发生矛盾时候也有个凭证.

Coolsat 4000 clone 的bin见 卫星电视bin贴

http://www.chinasmile.net/forums/showthre...
giantpanda77 当前离线  
旧 Aug 11th, 2007, 21:03   只看该作者   #262
oldsam
级别:4 | 在线时长:42小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:4 | 在线时长:42小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:4 | 在线时长:42小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:4 | 在线时长:42小时 | 升级还需:3小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 432
声望: 39465
oldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: giantpanda77 查看帖子
锅王之王, 请教一下,有没有那款接受机支持字幕的啊? 觉得是个很好的练英文的工具, 谢谢指导
很多接收机都支持字幕的。我知道extremview v3300就支持。
oldsam 当前离线  
旧 Aug 11th, 2007, 21:07   只看该作者   #263
giantpanda77

声望: 72
默认

谢谢了, 我现在用VIEWSONIC,网上找来找去,看看好象都不支持字幕,看来要换RECEIVER啦.

引用:
作者: oldsam 查看帖子
很多接收机都支持字幕的。我知道extremview v3300就支持。
giantpanda77 当前离线  
旧 Aug 11th, 2007, 21:15   只看该作者   #264
oldsam
级别:4 | 在线时长:42小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:4 | 在线时长:42小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:4 | 在线时长:42小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:4 | 在线时长:42小时 | 升级还需:3小时

帖子: 432
声望: 39465
oldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond reputeoldsam has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
看你的遥控器有没有cc按钮。有哪个就有字幕功能。还可以看接收机的控制菜单。在菜单里找一找。要由off换成on。
oldsam 当前离线  
旧 Aug 11th, 2007, 21:18   只看该作者   #265
f2a
级别:40 | 在线时长:1819小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1819小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1819小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1819小时 | 升级还需:26小时

f2a 的头像

注册日期: Aug 2006
帖子: 2,388
积分:21
精华:6
声望: 35530013
f2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
你的应该是sonicview吧,试试遥控器上User按钮,但你电视的字幕开关也要打开,两者缺一不可.

我没有sv所以不能测试.

怒放的生命
f2a 当前离线  
旧 Aug 11th, 2007, 22:17   只看该作者   #266
andrewhuang
级别:18 | 在线时长:407小时 | 升级还需:30小时级别:18 | 在线时长:407小时 | 升级还需:30小时级别:18 | 在线时长:407小时 | 升级还需:30小时级别:18 | 在线时长:407小时 | 升级还需:30小时级别:18 | 在线时长:407小时 | 升级还需:30小时级别:18 | 在线时长:407小时 | 升级还需:30小时

帖子: 807
声望: 117
andrewhuang will become famous soon enoughandrewhuang will become famous soon enough
默认

国王,你有店或网站什么的吗?

引用:
应该最低也就$150-$160了,再低就很难说了.买的时候最好问店家要收据或发票写明是原装的非clone,这样在发生矛盾时候也有个凭证.

Coolsat 4000 clone 的bin见 卫星电视bin贴

http://www.chinasmile.net/forums/showthre...
andrewhuang 当前离线  
旧 Aug 11th, 2007, 22:25   只看该作者   #267
f2a
级别:40 | 在线时长:1819小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1819小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1819小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1819小时 | 升级还需:26小时

f2a 的头像

f2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond reputef2a has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: andrewhuang 查看帖子
国王,你有店或网站什么的吗?
抱歉,我没有.
f2a 当前离线  
旧 Aug 11th, 2007, 22:42   只看该作者   #268
giantpanda77

声望: 72
默认

谢谢锅王, 看来我这款没有BIN支持字幕了.

引用:

我没有sv所以不能测试.
giantpanda77 当前离线  
旧 Aug 12th, 2007, 01:24   只看该作者   #269
苹果叔
黑叔
级别:47 | 在线时长:2430小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:47 | 在线时长:2430小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:47 | 在线时长:2430小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:47 | 在线时长:2430小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:47 | 在线时长:2430小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:47 | 在线时长:2430小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:47 | 在线时长:2430小时 | 升级还需:66小时

苹果叔 的头像

住址: 黑苹果乐园
帖子: 3,672
积分:42
精华:12
声望: 90333521
苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Looks like they are working on it!

引用:
Paramount
Administrator

The Lawsuit and My Meeting with Dish Network.
Okay, first let me say this. Dish Network and Bell Expressvu have sued a person they believe is me. I am listed as a defendant
under the name Paramount in 2 separate lawsuits for 10 million dollars each. They are trying to say that a person named Lance owns this website, and they are going under the assumption that Lance is paramount and that paramount owns this site.
I did say I owned this site at one point or another, I believe I may also have told a friend once or twice that I own the dallas cowboys and miami dolphins as well. Lance, the person who was served with the 2 lawsuits from Bell Expressvu and Echostar has never admitted to owning HashHU. Infact if you look at the registration information for HashHU.com there isn't a single mention of anyone under the name Lance or anyone living in Ontario which is where the lawsuits were filed.

To make things a whole lot simpler I, paramount, will come right out and say it, I am Lance and I will tell you everything that has transpired over the course of the last 6 months up until today. I am also going to bet $50,000 that this statement ends up in court, because up until this point, almost every post I have made has ended up in a binder and given to the justice to read not to mention several hundred pages of posts from satscams, rom 10x, dss-newbies, sat junky and so on. Joe Blow makes a post stating that he knows that a guy named Lance owns HashHU than it ends up in evidence. What a great country we live in. Dish Network and Bell Expressvu can fabricate their own evidence to how they see fit to show that Lance is Paramount than present it to the judge and say look, this guy said it, it's true.

Anyways, on to what has transpired.

On February 22nd 2007 I was served with a lawsuit from Echostar LLC as well as Nagrastar LLC and Echostar Technologies, this was 1 lawsuit with 3 plaintiffs. I was woken up around noon to what I thought was some construction workers getting ready to do some work on my house. Instead this guy introduces himself as JJ Gee from Nagrastar which is when I thought to myself "shit, the gigs up", I was surprised as hell to see them, although I knew hashhu was probably the biggest thorn in their side when compared to the hundreds of other satellite sites that are identical in nature to HashHU. I was told by supposed head of signal integrity JJ Gee that HashHU was the largest satellite site in North America and that's why they came to me. The 3 guys standing at my door handed me business cards, one said Wayne Gow head of investigations for Bell ExpressVu Field Security or something like that, the other was Jason Dumbdreck, Vice president of King Reid Private Investigators and the other was JJ Gee, head of security and field investigations from Nagrastar. JJ Gee did 98% of the talking that day.

The first thing that was said was that they had no intention of carrying out litigation against me if I was willing to work with them. The second thing JJ Gee said was that if I didn't want to work with them bell would also be suing me for 10 million dollars in a seperate suit and they would take down this site with an injunction within the next few days after february 22nd. JJ Gee told me that he thought we could come to an agreement that would be beneficial to all parties, and asked if I was willing to talk with them about working with them. I agreed to talk to them because I wanted to see what they had to say and what they were going to offer me. We had the meeting at Tim Hortons down the street from my house. The first thing I said was I wanted a non-prejudice meeting agreement signed by JJ Gee and Wayne Gow, in this they agreed to keep the meeting private as did I, they also agreed anything I said in the meeting couldn't be used against me in court.

The point of meeting me with 3 people from their side was to intimidate me into working with them, wayne gow and jason dumbdreck only talked when I talked to them. JJ Gee told me if I told anyone that I was even sued or approached by dish network than they would just sue me and forget about working with me. I asked JJ Gee what he wanted from me and he said he wanted to buy the site from me, he wanted information on SI Leaker, and he wanted me to act as a rat for dish network. I asked how much money he was talking, first thing he said was 20 grand cash for the site, no papers, bill of sale or nothing, they give me the cash and I give them the passwords. I said I've had offers of over 100 grand for the site. He said if they sued me I wouldn't have any offers at all, so the draw to sell to them for 20 grand was just so I wouldn't be sued. I said I was better off to just sell the site tomorrow for my previous offer. He said he would still sue me. I said I would fight them till I had to declare bankruptcy and they wouldn't get a dime. At this point he made up some bullshit story about how if they win a judgement against me it will be considered fraud and it will stay with me for life. I told him I wasn't an idiot and I knew that wasn't true. Than he told me he thought we could work something out close to my figure if I met with the 3 of them at their lawyers office, he said he had the cash the same day ready to give to me.

I asked them what about ratting people out, what was their plan for that. He said I'd get cash under the table for every person I ratted out. They didn't tell me how much, JJ just said it was enough to pay the bills. At this point I told them there was 1 person I wanted to tell I was approached by dish network and show the papers to and that was David Fuss. For those of you who don't know this person, he is the owner of Ariza Technology, probably the largest dealer of satellite equipment in canada over the last decade. I had been buying items from him and got to know him along the way. JJ asked why I wanted to tell David Fuss. I told him that I was going to probably have David's Lawyer look at the lawsuit they served me with and than I would be able to tell them more about working with them and that I'd rather meet with their lawyer after my lawyer has looked at the papers. As soon as I said the words "David's Lawyer" JJ got all uneasy and told me absolutely not. I said than what do you want me to do? Get Joe Blow out of the phone book to look at the papers and tell me what he thinks? That's when JJ handed me 2 business cards. The first was Ian Angus who originally did work for the satellite companies but now apparently defends for people accused by them. The second was Charles Wagman, another person who is defending in other cases like Echostar vs. SkyHigh Electronics. Obviously this looked kind of funny to me. Did JJ think I was stupid enough to use any lawyer the people suing me were recommending rather than a lawyer who has proven his effectiveness against the satellite companies? The only case Davids lawyer has come close to losing regarding satellite was against the governor general of canada in an effort to declare several sections of the Canadian Radio and Telecommunications Code unconstitutional, not against any satellite companies and he has been involved in several cases with them. I asked him if it was even legal for him to say we will only settle with you if you use this lawyer.

This is when I started to feel better about everything that was going on, as soon as I saw JJ's reaction to the words "David's Lawyer" I knew they had next to no case against me. I than asked JJ why he didn't want me to use David's lawyer, Milton A Davis. He said he didn't want David to know I had been approached by them and if David found out, they had no interest in working with me and they'd sue me and take down the site, etc. I asked them at that point if David was one of the people they wanted me to rat out, and JJ said he would talk to me about that later. I said he is the last person I would rat out even if I did have any knowledge of illegal activities on Davids part, which I don't. David has treated me 10 times better than anyone else in the satellite business. I asked them about Jung Kwak, owner of Viewsat, if they wanted him too, JJ said yes. On a side note, I'd like to add that I have been treated like shit from Viewtech and Jung Kwak ever since I let Jung know that I had been sued. I was ignored for months and only after Jung has also been sued he started talking to me again, there will be more I have to say about Viewtech and Jung Kwak in a future post. Jung Kwak has contributed to Echostars anti-piracy efforts indirectly despite my best efforts to stop him from doing so.

The meeting ended with me agreeing to come to their lawyers office in downtown Toronto to look at a settlement they were going to offer me. I called JJ about an hour later and told him I would not be coming to their lawyers office without my own lawyer present and I told him I wanted to reschedule the meeting for 3 days from now until I could find a lawyer. I really only wanted to delay them 3 days as this would give me time to talk to David and Davids lawyer. I called David up the next day and got his advice. I decided I was going to fight Dish Network, I called JJ back and told him I found a lawyer and he was looking over the lawsuit and would get back to me on it, and I needed another few days. JJ asked who I was using as a lawyer and I told him my lawyer will contact your lawyer. This is the last time I talked to JJ or anyone else from Dish Network, Echostar, Nagrastar or Bell ExpressVu, February 25th.
My lawyer contacted their lawyer and that's when JJ knew I was not going to work with them as I was using Milton A Davis as my lawyer. Around March 15th I was served with another lawsuit from Bell ExpressVu which was identical except for they changed "Echostar" to "ExpressVu" all over the lawsuit, they used the same lawyer for both cases. Milton filed a statement of defence in both cases and at this point that is pretty much the extent to what has happened, my lawyer has not heard from the other side in months.

As it stands now they are apparently visiting people of interest in US and Canada trying to collect more evidence linking Lance to Paramount because at this point it's 100% heresay.

I said I'd post this at 11pm so here it is, I was not able to get 100% of what I had to say in this post but I will be saying more shortly.

Dish Network and Bell ExpressVu are trying to wage war against the community and this site with propaganda, this is the first round of our own style of propaganda, the truth, and that in the end is what will help us put a stop to the assault Dish Network has been dishing out in the last few months, I do regret staying silent for so long on this issue and I apologize for keeping the community in the dark on this for so long. If I had of spoken sooner their propaganda war wouldn't be so strong as it is right now, in the future I will let everyone know everything right away.

凭借回忆和想像,生活在过去。
帅哥 苹果叔 当前离线  
旧 Aug 12th, 2007, 01:27   只看该作者   #270
calgary07
级别:29 | 在线时长:980小时 | 升级还需:40小时级别:29 | 在线时长:980小时 | 升级还需:40小时级别:29 | 在线时长:980小时 | 升级还需:40小时级别:29 | 在线时长:980小时 | 升级还需:40小时级别:29 | 在线时长:980小时 | 升级还需:40小时

注册日期: Nov 2006
帖子: 311
声望: 263325
calgary07 has a reputation beyond reputecalgary07 has a reputation beyond reputecalgary07 has a reputation beyond reputecalgary07 has a reputation beyond reputecalgary07 has a reputation beyond reputecalgary07 has a reputation beyond reputecalgary07 has a reputation beyond reputecalgary07 has a reputation beyond reputecalgary07 has a reputation beyond reputecalgary07 has a reputation beyond reputecalgary07 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:

我没有sv所以不能测试.
sonicview能
calgary07 当前离线  
旧 Aug 12th, 2007, 08:25   只看该作者   #271
zhhx
级别:21 | 在线时长:554小时 | 升级还需:18小时级别:21 | 在线时长:554小时 | 升级还需:18小时级别:21 | 在线时长:554小时 | 升级还需:18小时级别:21 | 在线时长:554小时 | 升级还需:18小时级别:21 | 在线时长:554小时 | 升级还需:18小时

帖子: 296
声望: 47146
zhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond repute
默认

Ariza 700S的bin总算出来了
http://www.dsstester.com/details.php?file=2863

此帖于 Aug 12th, 2007 08:53 被 zhhx 编辑。
zhhx 当前离线  
旧 Aug 12th, 2007, 12:12   只看该作者   #272
sunway365
级别:3 | 在线时长:21小时 | 升级还需:11小时级别:3 | 在线时长:21小时 | 升级还需:11小时级别:3 | 在线时长:21小时 | 升级还需:11小时

帖子: 20
声望: 0
sunway365 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

我的Ariza 700用这个bin后,显示no signal!! Help please.
sunway365 当前离线  
旧 Aug 12th, 2007, 13:31   只看该作者   #273
f2a

f2a 的头像

默认

引用:
作者: sunway365 查看帖子
我的Ariza 700用这个bin后,显示no signal!! Help please.
1-Record all your settings.
2-Factory reset.
3-Load modded bin.
4-Install all settings recorded before,do a power scan only
5-Go to TV screen and let it sit it will roll

Note the Quality bar will showing Zero.thats why you must do a power scan

any problems with loading ...just reflash with the factory file and go back to the 295
f2a 当前离线  
旧 Aug 12th, 2007, 14:50   只看该作者   #274
yunboo
▂ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆
级别:35 | 在线时长:1417小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:35 | 在线时长:1417小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:35 | 在线时长:1417小时 | 升级还需:23小时

yunboo 的头像

住址: ROD
帖子: 3,292
积分:5
精华:5
声望: 78577954
yunboo has a reputation beyond reputeyunboo has a reputation beyond reputeyunboo has a reputation beyond reputeyunboo has a reputation beyond reputeyunboo has a reputation beyond reputeyunboo has a reputation beyond reputeyunboo has a reputation beyond reputeyunboo has a reputation beyond reputeyunboo has a reputation beyond reputeyunboo has a reputation beyond reputeyunboo has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: River_Lake 查看帖子
Looks like they are working on it!
拭目以待。
btw, how much "20 grand cash" will be? 20k?
yunboo 当前离线  
旧 Aug 12th, 2007, 15:19   只看该作者   #275
f2a

f2a 的头像

默认

引用:
作者: yunboo 查看帖子
拭目以待。
btw, how much "20 grand cash" will be? 20k?
yes, its's $20000.
f2a 当前离线  
旧 Aug 12th, 2007, 16:44   只看该作者   #276
tobyvivi
级别:4 | 在线时长:32小时 | 升级还需:13小时级别:4 | 在线时长:32小时 | 升级还需:13小时级别:4 | 在线时长:32小时 | 升级还需:13小时级别:4 | 在线时长:32小时 | 升级还需:13小时

帖子: 18
积分:3
精华:1
声望: 1
tobyvivi is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 请问国王

昨天,我的ariza700被错误重置回factory setting,但原setting没有被记录下来。有没有step by step的instruction教我重新调?原来是帮我装锅的人帮我设置的。

我相信锅是好的。现在power scan只能得到0 program和0 transponder.

万分感谢。
tobyvivi 当前离线  
旧 Aug 12th, 2007, 18:41   只看该作者   #277
f2a

f2a 的头像

默认

引用:
作者: tobyvivi 查看帖子
昨天,我的ariza700被错误重置回factory setting,但原setting没有被记录下来。有没有step by step的instruction教我重新调?原来是帮我装锅的人帮我设置的。

我相信锅是好的。现在power scan只能得到0 program和0 transponde...
sorry i don't have Ariza.
f2a 当前离线  
旧 Aug 12th, 2007, 18:47   只看该作者   #278
f2a

f2a 的头像

默认

Ariza 700 新的bin完整版本.

C/P

well MINGO has been lazy lately.

YONO help us and we decided to do work on a fix here and based on mingo's 800 release. So same bugs as mingo's fix (reboot when work epg and tp autoupdate freezing )

This is a full version. Tested and working 100%

no need to do factory reset(it will keep your setting and channel data), nor power scan, etc

end of C/P

Download见

http://www.chinasmile.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=273956
f2a 当前离线  
旧 Aug 12th, 2007, 20:19   只看该作者   #279
zhhx
级别:21 | 在线时长:554小时 | 升级还需:18小时级别:21 | 在线时长:554小时 | 升级还需:18小时级别:21 | 在线时长:554小时 | 升级还需:18小时级别:21 | 在线时长:554小时 | 升级还需:18小时级别:21 | 在线时长:554小时 | 升级还需:18小时

帖子: 296
声望: 47146
zhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond reputezhhx has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: tobyvivi 查看帖子

我相信锅是好的。现在power scan只能得到0 program和0 transponde...
Google "ARIZA 700 and 750 how to"
zhhx 当前离线  
旧 Aug 12th, 2007, 21:26   只看该作者   #280
zhejiang
级别:5 | 在线时长:49小时 | 升级还需:11小时

注册日期: Jul 2006
帖子: 43
声望: 0
zhejiang is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

请问现在VIEWSAT VS 2000 ULTRA 的价位是多少?这款机器好吗?

谢谢大家的回答,我想买这款机器,请大家多出出主意!

zhejiang 当前离线  
发表新主题 关闭主题

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码