只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Dec 20th, 2004, 02:45   只看该作者   #21
Vansky988
级别:0 | 在线时长:1小时 | 升级还需:4小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 106
Vansky988 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

这跟小说一样,故事一到关键就没下文了。重中之重的如何加速审理速度看来谁也没办法了。我同意,我们的案子是耽误在中国,但不是中国政府。我听说加拿大政府(不是移民部)有专门的组织在中国进行移民申请的背景调查,我们的案子就是被这另一帮官僚给耽误着。他们有独特的手段和渠道进行调查,这也就是为什么加拿大政府不愿透露背景调查细节的原因。我想每个人的案子不一样,至少我不认为是中国政府耽误了我的申请。我的申请还是Buffalo的这帮官僚给耽误的。我的Security Stop Letter2003年10月13日就已经要求了,可真正的Letter of Referral足足等了半年后于2004年3月24日才发出,Buffalo这帮官僚的办事效率可见一斑。我的CAIPS中是进行安全检查,我实在想不出我应该算战争罪犯、恐怖分子和间谍的那一类。只能和间谍的嫌疑较大,那加拿大怎么跟中国政府查呢?在我的申请中,也就无刑公证、出生、婚姻等可以跟中国政府核实,其他如学历、工作经历等都不跟中国政府沾边,从何查起?
我还有一个问题:在你的CAIPS中,你的Letter of Referral何时发出的?
谢谢你给我们这些苦苦等待的苦命人带来的希望!谢谢你给我们分享宝贵经验!

09/16/01: Arrived as student
04/29/02: Applied for PR
09/15/03: Interview Waiver, ME, etc
09/23/05: First Security Interview in Buffalo
06/16/06: Second Security & ME shortly
08/10/06: Landed
08/10/08: Applied for citizenship
Waiting......
Vansky988 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 20th, 2004, 06:38   只看该作者   #22
Sinonian
花椒大料
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

帖子: 382
声望: 0
Sinonian is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

引用:
作者: Vansky988
这跟小说一样,故事一到关键就没下文了。重中之重的如何加速审理速度看来谁也没办法了。我同意,我们的案子是耽误在中国,但不是中国政府。我听说加拿大政府(不是移民部)有专门的组织在中国进行移民申请的背景调查,我们的案子就是被这另一帮官僚给耽误着。他们有独特的手段和渠道进行调查,这也就是为什么加拿大政府不愿透露背景调查细节的原因。我想每个人的案子不一样,至少我不认为是中国政府耽误了我的申请。我的申请还是Buffalo的这帮官僚给耽误的。我的Security Stop Letter2003年10月13日就已经要求了,可真正的Letter of Referral足足等了半年后于2004年3月24日才发出,Buffalo这帮官僚的办事效率可见一斑。我的CAIPS中是进行安全检查,我实在想不出我应该算战争罪犯、恐怖分子和间谍的那一类。只能和间谍的嫌疑较大,那加拿大怎么跟中国政府查呢?在我的申请中,也就无刑公证、出生、婚姻等可以跟中国政府核实,其他如学历、工作经历等都不跟中国政府沾边,从何查起?
Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) 就是他们作这个背景和安全调查。
Sinonian 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 20th, 2004, 17:17   只看该作者   #23
Vansky988

默认

没错,CSIS就相当于美国的CIA和中国的国安部,就是加拿大的间谍和反间谍组织,只是效率相当低下。很多中国人在申请移民时都被怀疑成间谍了。
Vansky988 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 20th, 2004, 20:39   只看该作者   #24
kitty_cat

注册日期: Aug 2004
帖子: 42
声望: 10
kitty_cat is on a distinguished road
默认

I just shared what I knew and what I did. If sth I don't know or was not sure, I won't post. There is NO neccesary to write some novel about myself, or any obligation that I should anwer all the questions. I don't agree with "跟小说一样,故事一到关键就没下文了。" I am not wrting the novel.

引用:
kitty_cat 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 20th, 2004, 20:41   只看该作者   #25
kitty_cat

默认

Please refer post No. 3.

谢谢你给我们这些苦苦等待的苦命人带来的希望!谢谢你给我们分享宝贵经验![/QUOTE]
kitty_cat 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 21st, 2004, 16:44   只看该作者   #26
Vansky988

默认

Thank you for your reply. So your letter of referral is sent in November of 2003, isn't it? I still have the confusion here. You are requested for updated information on your personal history, right? How come the letter of referral was sent in November of 2003? Normally the visa officers will send the letter of referral AFTER they get your updated information. In My CAIPS notes, it is so stated. The letter of referral was required on October 13 of 2003. It looks like that another higher officer required the letter of referral. Upon the requirement, PFW, my visa officer (probably a lower level officer), sent me a letter asking for updated information on my personal history of residence, work/study, and association with any organization. AFTER my visa officer get the updated information, he sent the letter of referral on March 24 of 2004, the date on which my background checks officially started. How do you know your background checks started on Aprol of 2004? You mentioned that you know it from your MP, not from CAIPS notes. Do I understand correctly?
You have done a great job for all of us who are currently under BC. I really appreciate it. I didn't mean you are writing a novel about yourself. Please forgive me if I said anything wrong,
Vansky988 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 21st, 2004, 16:54   只看该作者   #27
Sinonian
花椒大料

默认

引用:
Thank you for your reply. So your letter of referral is sent in November of 2003, isn't it? I still have the confusion here. You are requested for updated information on your personal history, right? How come the letter of referral was sent in November of 2003? Normally the visa officers will send the letter of referral AFTER they get your updated information. In My CAIPS notes, it is so stated. The letter of referral was required on October 13 of 2003. It looks like that another higher officer required the letter of referral. Upon the requirement, PFW, my visa officer (probably a lower level officer), sent me a letter asking for updated information on my personal history of residence, work/study, and association with any organization. AFTER my visa officer get the updated information, he sent the letter of referral on March 24 of 2004, the date on which my background checks officially started. How do you know your background checks started on Aprol of 2004? You mentioned that you know it from your MP, not from CAIPS notes. Do I understand correctly?
You have done a great job for all of us who are currently under BC. I really appreciate it. I didn't mean you are writing a novel about yourself. Please forgive me if I said anything wrong,
The letter of referral 里面到底可能是什么呀? 给 CSIS 的要求调查的信?
Sinonian 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 21st, 2004, 23:38   只看该作者   #28
kitty_cat

默认

Q1. Yes.

I got the ME and fingerprint letter on end of Oct. and the information request letter (the letter you mentioned here) at the beginning of Nov.. So they received everything on the middle of Nov. and from the CAPIS, "REFERRAL for SUBJ sent that date" at the end of Nov.

But I would like to say according to my CAPIS, THEY decided that I should be BC right after they made the decision on my interview waived. (sorry for typing English here, for I don't have Chinese system.) They sent the information request letter because I was decided to under BC. ( That's why I said please pay attention on important timeline.)

The CAIPS are like:

INTV WAIV LTR,... PC INSTRUCTION AND MEDS SENT ON THIS DATE. FILE TO XX FOR BCEC ( Me letter and XX is a lower officer's name) - day 1 (received my ME and middle of Oct.)
SEC STOP LTR SENT.... UPDATE INFORMATION UNPON ...., PLEASE SEND REFERRAL (by XX) - day 3
SECURITY STOP LTR SENT REQUESTING THE INFORMATION AS...... (end of Oct.)
REFERRAL for SUBJ SENT THIS DATE (offical starting date on CAPIS at the end of Nov.)

CAIPS didn't show when they recieved my update information request form.
Please try to find the timeline and similiar phrase from your CAIPS if you have.

Like I said before, pay attention on the timeline and if anything happens, it happens there.

Q2. yes, She told me that on end of this Oct. my BC is just processed for 6 months, which meaned it offically started on April. Nothing on CAPIS.

CAIPS is computer code for recording (like dairy), it showed sth there, but it doesn't mean sth is supposedl to be proceeded by that date in reality. I thought you know this point long time ago. CAPIS is bei4 wang4 lu4 for CIC. From CAPIS we only can know what CIC did.or supposed to do on that date. We never know.

GOOD LUCK! Any questions, I will try to answer after my travel. Be patient then.
kitty_cat 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 22nd, 2004, 11:35   只看该作者   #29
windchill

注册日期: Dec 2004
帖子: 17
windchill is on a distinguished road
默认 关于何时开始真正BC

参考了kitty_cat and Vansky988 的时间表,我在想是不是buffalo在收到所有你们能提供的信息(包括体检结果,rcmp fingerprint)后才开始真正的BC?

另一个疑惑,是不是人目前在加拿大更容易被BC?
windchill 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 22nd, 2004, 17:16   只看该作者   #30
Vansky988

默认

是的,如果你在美国或中国,BC的概率要小得多。
Vansky988 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 22nd, 2004, 18:03   只看该作者   #31
Vansky988

默认

Hi, kitty-cat: Thank you very much for your informaiton. You do help us to estimate the date when we can get something.
Good Luck to your trip in landing!
Vansky988 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 26th, 2005, 17:31   只看该作者   #32
halifax2003
级别:7 | 在线时长:89小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:7 | 在线时长:89小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:7 | 在线时长:89小时 | 升级还需:7小时

帖子: 376
halifax2003 is on a distinguished road
默认

you are probably right.

引用:
作者: windchill
参考了kitty_cat and Vansky988 的时间表,我在想是不是buffalo在收到所有你们能提供的信息(包括体检结果,rcmp fingerprint)后才开始真正的BC?

另一个疑惑,是不是人目前在加拿大更容易被BC?
halifax2003 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 26th, 2005, 19:01   只看该作者   #33
Sinonian
花椒大料

默认 加右翼媒体诬指中国留学生是“经济间谍”

引用:
作者: halifax2003
you are probably right.
注意:这里面的加拿大国家安全与情报局(CSIS:Canadian Security Intelligence Service)就是负责给我们进行背景调查的单位。呵呵,他们对在加拿大留学的人有怀疑,背景调查当然快不起来。

加右翼媒体诬指中国留学生是“经济间谍”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.sina.com.cn 2005年01月05日00:51 青年参考

据加拿大媒体报道,加拿大总理保罗・马丁2005年1月将开始其为期10天的亚洲之行,期间将访问中国北京和香港。而就在此时,多家加拿大媒体却撰文称,中国利用在加拿大的学生和访问学者窃取加拿大科技情报,为中加关系抹上了一抹阴影。

加主流右翼大报指控中国

2004年12月29日,加拿大右翼大报《国家邮报》(NationalPost)一篇署名文章称,中国情报机构早就有计划地将目光瞄准了加拿大科技部门,利用中国学生和访问学者窃取加拿大的科技情报用于军事用途,并借此提高中国的全球经济竞争力。

在近日向加拿大国会提交的年度报告中,加拿大国家安全与情报局(CSIS:Canadian SecurityIntelligenceService)警告说:“外国间谍一直在窃取加拿大的科技、经济、军事等秘密信息,给加拿大的国家安全造成了威胁”。尽管CSIS并未提到具体的国家,但一位匿名的高层情报官员却点了中国的“名”,说在窃取科技信息并把这些信息用于军事目的方面,中国是“最积极主动的。”

《国家邮报》援引该官员的话说,CSIS在2003~2004年度报告中谈到“一些国外政府指示他们的政府部门、国有企业、情报机构在加拿大从事间谍活动获取经济信息”时,着重提到了中国。

报告还提到了所谓中国人窃取情报的具体做法:中国情报机构主要是利用到加拿大的访问学者、科技人员、商人、来访代表团等为本国公司和军工企业获取工业机密、高科技情报。

这位官员还表示,中国一直都在秘密地企图获得加拿大经济和军事信息。中国锁定的目标包括加拿大核工业、太空技术、生物工程、矿产和冶金、环境保护、石油和天然气开发等方面。报告还点出位于北京的中国国防科技信息中心的名字,说该机构是加拿大科技情报的主要搜集者,它隶属中国人民解放军总装备部。

加拿大国内的分析人士指出,鉴于中国快速发展的经济和对能源的大量需求,中国政府毫不掩饰它对加拿大丰富的自然资源及其先进的科学技术的渴望。目前,中国的国有能源公司正在试图购买一家大型加拿大能源公司。

对于CSIS提交的这份报告,加拿大议会的一些反对党议员反应强烈。他们说,加拿大应该中止对中国的所有援助,并且警告中国停止对加拿大在经济和政治领域的间谍活动。

美国也控诉中国从事间谍活动

文章中还称,美国也控诉中国在海外从事间谍活动,获得经济情报。美国联邦调查局(FBI)指出,中国利用到北美学习先进技术的国人,潜入美国公司获取机密信息,然后他们回到中国,建立自己的公司和把信息提供给军方。

一个美国立法委员会1999年曾表示,中国已经从美国核武器试验室和其他渠道获得一系列美国导弹的重要情报,包括先进的战略热核武器程序。

曾致力于中国情报活动调查的美国联邦调查局前调查员保罗摩尔(PaulMoore),在接受美国《华盛顿时报》采访时表示,中国情报机构一般不会花大价钱购买高科技信息,他们一般都希望人们能对政府友善些,把信息无偿提供给情报机构。

根据《华盛顿时报》2000年获得的一个所谓“中国间谍手册”上的信息,中国间谍活动80%的信息来源是政府或私营部门公开的信息,剩余的20%的信息则是非法获得的,这包括会议上科学家的讲话、电子窃听、贿赂或通过计算机窃取等手段。

这本名为《获取国防科技情报的途径和方法》的手册上说,北京设立了一个名为“海外著名科学家”的数据库。手册还描述了怎样利用“特殊方法”,以“卫星跟踪、电子窃听、特工活动”等手段获取各类情报。
Sinonian 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 11th, 2005, 23:17   只看该作者   #34
halifax2003
级别:7 | 在线时长:89小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:7 | 在线时长:89小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:7 | 在线时长:89小时 | 升级还需:7小时

帖子: 376
halifax2003 is on a distinguished road
默认

this is really helpful..thanks.

引用:
作者: kitty_cat
Dear all,

I got my passport request letter today (what a surprise and wonderful Xmas gift!).

Here are my timeline.
2002/02 hand in application and landing fee
2002/05 file No.
2003/10 second letter: ME and fringer print
2003/11 information request letter
2004/12 passport request letter

I was under background check, but I did not realize this point until this July in my CAIPS, for I kept on hoping that I would get the passport letter around that time.

I ordered my CAIPS twice this year, one of which was this July, and the other is around Oct. Now let me tell you the dates in my CAIPS and their help to me.

to be continued...
halifax2003 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码