返回   华枫论坛 > ◆生活板块◆ > 汽车天下

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Jan 29th, 2008, 09:53     #1
puregg
Banned
级别:3 | 在线时长:27小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:3 | 在线时长:27小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:3 | 在线时长:27小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 180
puregg is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 【讨论】为什么车卖这么便宜??

我出示二封 EMAIL REPLY,
请大家看看其中有什么门道.

1. "2004 Acura TL Navigation"

Hello,

I'm Sgt. Robert Smith. The car is american model with miles and km. The mileage represented on this vehicle is accurate. No accidents. The exterior is in mint condition. Not only are there no door dings on this vehicle, it will roll out of our showroom detailed, looking and smelling new.
The transmission in this vehicle still shifts like it did when it was brand new. The engine in this vehicle runs like a top. The vehicle's electric is working perfectly. This extra clean exterior makes this used auto look new. The interior is extra clean and is in perfect condition.

Year: 2004
Miles: 83000
Body Type: Sedan
Doors: 4
VIN Number: 19UUA66244A072444
Transmission: Automatic
Interior: Tan
Exterior: Black
Title: Clear
Engine: 6 CYLINDERS 3.2 Liters
Fuel Type: Gasoline

Options:
CD Player, Sunroof, Leather Seats, Cassette Player
Side Airbags, Passenger Airbag, Driver Airbag, Anti-Lock Brakes
Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats, Power Locks, Cruise Control

I am in the Canadian Forces and I was sent with my unit for peace maintenance in Serbia. Right now I am in Beograd.

The car is at eBay's Shipping Center in Calgary/AB from where it will be shipped. They will handle the transaction for me. You will make the payment to eBay and they will hold the money until you receive the car. ONLY AFTER you receive the car and you inspect it (for 10 days) eBay will release the payment to me. In this way we are both protected.

Along with the car you will also receive all the documentation's required for registration and the keys. I will send you all the papers and documents (clear title, service records, owner's manual) and a notarized Bill of Sale signed by me and by a lawyer. This is a door to door transaction and from the moment the car will be at your door you will be in contact with the one in charge for shipping.
Since the car is at eBay I have to do the deal through them therefore you can be sure that it will be done smoothly.

The amount you will have to pay in order to own the car is $4200 with shipping costs and insurance included. I accept only PayPal or Bank Transfer as payment method.
Please get back to me asap if you decide to buy, and include in your e-mail your full name and address where you want it shipped so I can start the deal with eBay. You will receive all the transaction payment and shipping details from them.

Looking forward to hear from you,
Sgt. Robert Smith
Canadian Forces
Beograd, Serbia

2. "2002 Mercedes Benz`"

Hello ,

Thanks for being interested in buying my car.It is in perfect condition no scratches,no damages,never been implicated in any accidents,no problems with the engine,runs very well.I`m selling it because of my recent divorce,now i a have real problems with money and that`s why i have to sell it.I am waiting for your reply.About the car location, I am in New York,NY,USA and the car is here as well. The car price is $4000 and the shipping costs about US $700, so the final price is $4700. .So, if you are really intrusted on buying the car please send me your full name and address in order to prepare the shipping and contact eBay Safe Harbor to start the shipping and payment arrangements and eBay Safe Harbor will contact you as soon I open a new case for our deal thru them. I hope you understand my position and maybe you agree with my terms and we will have a great deal and i assure you that you will be very satisfied with this car.

Thanks Tony Severino
I look forward to close the deal with you.

手法几乎一样, 似乎出自一人之手.车都有照片.
puregg 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 29th, 2008, 10:07   只看该作者   #2
projects
级别:13 | 在线时长:240小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:13 | 在线时长:240小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:13 | 在线时长:240小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:13 | 在线时长:240小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:13 | 在线时长:240小时 | 升级还需:12小时

注册日期: Jan 2005
帖子: 644
精华:1
声望: 372637
projects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond repute
默认

典型的骗局,钱出去了,车来的可能性就不大了。即使有真车也是泡水车。
projects 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 30th, 2008, 12:24   只看该作者   #3
puregg
Banned
级别:3 | 在线时长:27小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:3 | 在线时长:27小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:3 | 在线时长:27小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 180
声望: 0
puregg is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 这儿还有呢!

我没有试,不知到,哪位想亲自试试?

http://mississauga.kijiji.ca/c-cars-...QAdIdZ36709305
puregg 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题