返回   华枫论坛 > ◆ 工作学习◆ > 工作求职

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Jul 13th, 2006, 22:32     #1
achinaian
级别:2 | 在线时长:15小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:2 | 在线时长:15小时 | 升级还需:6小时

注册日期: Mar 2005
帖子: 13
achinaian will become famous soon enoughachinaian will become famous soon enough
默认 【注意】我公司的工作机会

我公司的工作机会,拿出来与大家分享. 公司在密西沙加西边, 强烈推荐有车情况下考虑申请。是一家制造厂。

共有四个职位,两个职位是Hourly, 起薪$14,先上中班4:30pm--1:00am,有工会,另外两个职位是salaried, 起薪不详。

感兴趣的pm给我你的电话,电邮地址,你感兴趣的职位,我好把公司联系方式发过去。没收到我的email的请不要拍砖头,可能意味着职位已满或申请的人已经给足够多。以后有机会我会再发贴。谢谢。

1。 PAINTER
REPORTS TO:
Production Supervisor
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
In accordance with all position and safety (including WHMIS) requirements:
• Prepare buses and components for painting; ensure buses, subassemblies and parts are ready for primary and finished paint applications; includes sanding, masking, sealing, caulking, application of Isoclad, buff and polish requirements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS:
• 3-6 months paint preparation experience gained in Body Shop environment; automobile/buses/marine/RV etc.
• Demonstrated ability to accurately read, understand and apply work instructions (including safety requirements), blueprints/schematics, and bills of materials.
• Demonstrated ability to accurately apply hand, air and power tools, solvent applications and measuring requirements including appropriate use of respirator devices, sanding tools and calibration requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to work Day (7:30am – 4:00pm) or Afternoon (4:30pm - 1:00am ) shifts.

2。ASSEMBLERS
REPORTS TO:
Production Supervisor

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure finished parts and assemblies are installed correctly.
• Assemble parts to main bus chassis.
• Perform tasks as assigned and in accordance with work instructions, blueprints, bills of materials.
• As assigned, work at any station as necessary.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS:
• 2 – 4 years mechanical and/or assembly experience (automotive or similar manufacturing industry).
In accordance with all position and safety (including WHMIS) requirements:
• Accurately read, understand and apply work instructions, blueprints and bills of materials.
• Accurately apply hand, air and power tools and measuring requirements.
• Work effectively with minimum supervision.
• Able to work Day (7:30am – 4:00pm) or Afternoon (4:30pm - 1:00am ) shifts

3。Mechanical Design Engineer
With mechanical design engineering experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Axle Integration; Suspension and Steering Design for heavy-duty axles, brakes and air systems
- Interior (eg Dashboard/Driver Area/Seat/Interior Panels)
- Exterior (eg Frame/Door/Window)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
In accordance with all applicable standards and working within a customer focused ISO governed heavy-duty transit bus designer and manufacturer:
• As to form, fit, function, quality, durability, pricing and life cycle costs and to meet product specifications and manufacturing capabilities – create/develop optimum assembly and component designs/systems
• Design/verify components/assemblies including design parameters, layouts/dimensions and material requirements
• Construct prototypes and determine/document applicable testing
• Perform responsive/effective technical liaison activities with our customer
• Perform responsive/effective internal/external project and technical liaison activities (including with production, cross functionally, and with vendors)
• Utilize, contribute to and promote, DaimlerChrysler Competence Centers
• Other responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION:
• Mechanical Engineering degree from an accredited university (or equivalent)
• Professional Engineering designation (eligibility to acquire will be considered)
• Project Management training/accreditation an asset
REQUIREMENTS:
• 3-5 years’ hands on mechanical design engineering experience from a heavy-duty vehicle/vehicle component (bus, truck, off-highway) or automotive design/manufacturing engineering environment (preferably ISO governed). Candidates with less experience will be considered where there is related academic strength. Candidate design engineering experience must be rooted in one or more of the following areas:
- Axle Integration; Suspension and Steering Design for heavy-duty axles, brakes and air systems
- Interior (e.g. Dashboard/Driver Area/Seat/Interior Panels)
- Exterior (e.g. Frame/Door/Window)
• Sound understanding and application of all relevant industry and design standards (including FMVSS, CMVSS), applicable ergonomic factors, material/vendor selection criteria, and manufacturing process options suitable to commercial vehicle application and volumes (such as where appropriate in the vehicle, vacuum formed, sheet metal and foamed parts)
• Demonstrated skill/knowledge as to prototyping (and applicable testing parameters)
• Highly proficient Pro-Engineer skill (especially surfacing, modeling, detailing, assembly modules). As an alternative, we will consider strong CATIA version 5 experience. (AutoCAD experience is an asset.)
• MS Office (MS Project an asset)
• Effective task/target/project skill
• Demonstrated attention to detail and analytical ability; effective documentation skill
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (listening, verbal, written)
• Travel as required to production facilities in the US
• Other responsibilities as assigned

4。 Buyer
If you truly value high performance and innovation, consider moving your career forward with us in this challenging opportunity at our Mississauga facility.
**We are looking for particular experience as to:
1. verifying and evaluating the cost of production parts (recalculating cost, establishing benchmarks, applying other best practice tools to ensure purchasing value/optimization).
2. identifying and evaluating local and global suppliers.
Position Overview:
In accordance with all regulations, standards and guidelines ensuring optimum purchasing solutions, review suppliers across commodities; locate and evaluate new sources/vendors; negotiate prices and contracts. Analyze cost structure of production parts; recalculate part costs. Participate in cost saving projects. Other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to Product Support Manager; Purchasing Dept.
Requirements:
• To meet position overview above, strong purchasing/cost analysis experience preferably gained within a similar design and manufacturing environment
• Post-secondary education/certification in purchasing or inventory control
• Enhanced training as to part cost analysis is a definite asset
• Well developed detail discernment and analytical skill
• Good task and project participation/management skill. Proven target achievement. Good presentation skills
• Proficiency in understanding and applying engineering drawings, schematics and bill of materials
• Proficiency with a material requirements planning system (MacPac is an asset)
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills (listening, verbal, written)
• MS Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint. Project is an asset)
• Ability to travel on business as required: US and Canada
• An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. We will consider high performance new graduates from a relevant field of study
achinaian 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 13th, 2006, 22:43   只看该作者   #2
e-level designer
他乡的故事撰稿人
级别:7 | 在线时长:87小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:7 | 在线时长:87小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:7 | 在线时长:87小时 | 升级还需:9小时

e-level designer 的头像

注册日期: Feb 2006
帖子: 206
积分:13
精华:6
声望: 14795468
e-level designer has a reputation beyond reputee-level designer has a reputation beyond reputee-level designer has a reputation beyond reputee-level designer has a reputation beyond reputee-level designer has a reputation beyond reputee-level designer has a reputation beyond reputee-level designer has a reputation beyond reputee-level designer has a reputation beyond reputee-level designer has a reputation beyond reputee-level designer has a reputation beyond reputee-level designer has a reputation beyond repute
默认

谢楼主热心!!!要是中国人都象你那么热心就好了.

WELCOME ABOARD!
e-level designer 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 13th, 2006, 22:56   只看该作者   #3
ggghands
级别:24 | 在线时长:682小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:24 | 在线时长:682小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:24 | 在线时长:682小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:24 | 在线时长:682小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:24 | 在线时长:682小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:24 | 在线时长:682小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:24 | 在线时长:682小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:24 | 在线时长:682小时 | 升级还需:43小时

ggghands 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 1,067
声望: 1504326
ggghands has a reputation beyond reputeggghands has a reputation beyond reputeggghands has a reputation beyond reputeggghands has a reputation beyond reputeggghands has a reputation beyond reputeggghands has a reputation beyond reputeggghands has a reputation beyond reputeggghands has a reputation beyond reputeggghands has a reputation beyond reputeggghands has a reputation beyond reputeggghands has a reputation beyond repute
Red face up

great

?
ggghands 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 13th, 2006, 23:01   只看该作者   #4
georgepatton
级别:0 | 在线时长:3小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Jan 2006
帖子: 24
声望: 10
georgepatton is on a distinguished road
默认

Is it Orion Bus?

引用:
作者: achinaian
我公司的工作机会,拿出来与大家分享. 公司在密西沙加西边, 强烈推荐有车情况下考虑申请。是一家制造厂。

感兴趣的pm给我你的电话,电邮地址,你感兴趣的职...
georgepatton 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 14th, 2006, 14:15   只看该作者   #5
jwlu
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

帖子: 17
声望: 0
jwlu is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

my phone number is 416-531-2932.
my email address is jwlu@canada.com
jwlu 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 14th, 2006, 18:55   只看该作者   #6
luohanjian
级别:2 | 在线时长:17小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:2 | 在线时长:17小时 | 升级还需:4小时

注册日期: May 2005
帖子: 64
luohanjian is on a distinguished road
默认 I am interested in this position (buyer)

My email address is jxwang8683@yahoo.ca, thank you !

QUOTE=achinaian]我公司的工作机会,拿出来与大家分享. 公司在密西沙加西边, 强烈推荐有车情况下考虑申请。是一家制造厂。

感兴趣的pm给我你的电话,电邮地址,你感兴趣的职...[/QUOTE]
luohanjian 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 14th, 2006, 23:46   只看该作者   #7
bj6395
级别:25 | 在线时长:754小时 | 升级还需:26小时

帖子: 286
声望: 1495438
bj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond repute
默认 真是好人!

能请问一下您公司的名称吗?我现在的工作还能凑合,所以暂时不想动。但想想我可是正经搞过4年越野车桥设计的,现在搞些小零件的设计真是没意思。

不知道能否告知您公司的名称呢,我留着做个参考,谢谢!
bj6395 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 14th, 2006, 23:54   只看该作者   #8
bj6395
级别:25 | 在线时长:754小时 | 升级还需:26小时

帖子: 286
声望: 1495438
bj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond reputebj6395 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

在workopolis上能找到这个机械工程师职位的广告,估计现在申请人多了去了。

有条件申请的朋友可要抓紧啊,有内部推荐人的机会可是非常难得的啊。
bj6395 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 15th, 2006, 16:42   只看该作者   #9
seasnow
级别:5 | 在线时长:56小时 | 升级还需:4小时

帖子: 323
声望: 29163
seasnow has a reputation beyond reputeseasnow has a reputation beyond reputeseasnow has a reputation beyond reputeseasnow has a reputation beyond reputeseasnow has a reputation beyond reputeseasnow has a reputation beyond reputeseasnow has a reputation beyond reputeseasnow has a reputation beyond reputeseasnow has a reputation beyond reputeseasnow has a reputation beyond reputeseasnow has a reputation beyond repute
发送 MSN 消息给 seasnow 发送 Yahoo! 消息给 seasnow
默认

真好!!谢谢!
可惜,我在多,还没有车!
seasnow 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 15th, 2006, 16:47   只看该作者   #10
alatse
级别:7 | 在线时长:81小时 | 升级还需:15小时级别:7 | 在线时长:81小时 | 升级还需:15小时级别:7 | 在线时长:81小时 | 升级还需:15小时

帖子: 455
声望: 247028
alatse has a reputation beyond reputealatse has a reputation beyond reputealatse has a reputation beyond reputealatse has a reputation beyond reputealatse has a reputation beyond reputealatse has a reputation beyond reputealatse has a reputation beyond reputealatse has a reputation beyond reputealatse has a reputation beyond reputealatse has a reputation beyond reputealatse has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: seasnow
真好!!谢谢!
可惜,我在多,还没有车!...
我每天下午3点去Mississauga上班,有要CARPOOL的,可以找我.PM给我吧.
alatse 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 15th, 2006, 18:22   只看该作者   #11
asky808
级别:0 | 在线时长:3小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Oct 2004
帖子: 19
asky808 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

416-661-1494 THINK YOU!
asky808 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 15th, 2006, 20:18   只看该作者   #12
toronto!
级别:3 | 在线时长:31小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:3 | 在线时长:31小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:3 | 在线时长:31小时 | 升级还需:1小时

帖子: 211
精华:1
声望: 25271
toronto! has a reputation beyond reputetoronto! has a reputation beyond reputetoronto! has a reputation beyond reputetoronto! has a reputation beyond reputetoronto! has a reputation beyond reputetoronto! has a reputation beyond reputetoronto! has a reputation beyond reputetoronto! has a reputation beyond reputetoronto! has a reputation beyond reputetoronto! has a reputation beyond reputetoronto! has a reputation beyond repute
默认 hoa ren!

ding yi ge!

千万里,我追寻着你;可是你却并在意,我已经变得不再是我,可是你却仍然是你,&*()*)*)@#$&)*)*@#$)...
toronto! 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 15th, 2006, 20:20   只看该作者   #13
ariana
级别:0 | 在线时长:1小时 | 升级还需:4小时

帖子: 5
ariana is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

谢谢, 算我一个, 电话:416-783-6407 EMAIL-- BAIYUNJIEHUANG@HOTMAIL.COM
职位. ASSEBLER
ariana 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 15th, 2006, 21:59   只看该作者   #14
老狼
级别:1 | 在线时长:5小时 | 升级还需:7小时

注册日期: Jul 2005
帖子: 11
老狼 is on a distinguished road
默认

Thank you for your information, could contect me at 416-566-8087;
Thanks a lot ....
老狼 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 16th, 2006, 22:12   只看该作者   #15
gerard
级别:0 | 在线时长:4小时 | 升级还需:1小时

帖子: 3
gerard is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

E-mail: gerard916@hotmail.com
职位: Buyer
谢谢!
gerard 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 16th, 2006, 22:39   只看该作者   #16
niejun

注册日期: Sep 2004
帖子: 9
niejun is on a distinguished road
默认

I am very interested in the position of Mechanical desigh engineer.
7 years experience in suspension and steering system design in an international automotive company
proficient in CATIA and Pro/E
master degree
Tel: 1-800-305-1565 ext 233
junnie@cim.mcgill.ca

Thanks.
niejun 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 19th, 2006, 18:56   只看该作者   #17
kenau

注册日期: Jul 2006
帖子: 4
kenau is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 I am very interesting for the job #2 Assembler

[隐藏内容]:
您需要回复本帖,然后点击浏览器的刷新按钮才能查看这里的内容。
kenau 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 19th, 2006, 19:13   只看该作者   #18
kenau

Smile I am very interest in the position of Assembler (#2)

引用:
作者: georgepatton
Is it Orion Bus?
My email address: ken_khuong_au@hotmail.com
I am very interest for the position of Assembler #2.
Please contact me as soon as possible. I am living at mississauga area and I am avarliable at Day shift.
Thanks for your help and have your self a great day...
kenau 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 19th, 2006, 20:15   只看该作者   #19
kenau

默认 I am very insterest for the position of Asssembler #2

I am very interest for the position of Assembler #2.
My email address:ken_khuong_au@hotmail.com.
My phone number: 905-625-5854
I am living at mississauga area.
Please contact me as soon as possible.
Thanks very kindly for your help and have your self a great day.
kenau 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 19th, 2006, 23:26   只看该作者   #20
xinpengyou
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

帖子: 1
xinpengyou is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 Very good person, thank you!

I am interested in the Buyer position. I have experience and education background in this area. Please contact me at 416-886-0503 and e-mail: davidlu28@yahoo.ca.
Thank you very much in advance and for your kindly help.
good luck!
xinpengyou 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码