只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Feb 19th, 2004, 21:20     #1
little leaf
级别:0 | 在线时长:2小时 | 升级还需:3小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 69
little leaf is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

last friday, I went to Daycare picked up my son.It was 4:15pm. It just meet them were going to gym for a play leading by teacher Jean. J saw me, and said to my son, bye, but my son didn't want to go home right now. He almost cried, he asked me" Mom ,can I just play with them in a gym for a while?" I said, ok, sure. why not? I came here so early today. Let's go play. But when we got to that gym, J sam us again, she had a long face, and told my son, you can't play here, you have to go home now, and pulled my son's hand very hard and very rough and rude. My son cried hard, I discussed with my son, shall we play another day? My son cried answed :"No, I just want to play for a while!" So, I turned to J, and asked:" Can my son play here for 5 minutes?" She said : "No" and pulled my son's hand again and harder and rough and rude, I can't stand any more, I told my son, don't care her, just do what you want to do here. J saw this, she told another kids in a very loudly almost squeal sound, ''Let's go" then slam the door.
My son did't relize that, but I was so mad. Yesterday I reported this to the head of the Daycare, He listened to me careful, and he said he'll find out and give me call back. Afternoon, He called me, he said:" He asked J already, J said, this was a misunderstanding. My son cried because he was tired. I was very mad about this answer. I said a lot with angry tongue, the head promise he will transfer my comments to J.I waiting for his call back, but he didn't. I thought he never call me back again. I don't want to stop like this, but I don't have a good way to do with that either? So, Please , if you have a some good idea, could you possible give me some advise? I'll very appreciat that. Thanks very much!
little leaf 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2004, 21:32   只看该作者   #2
xiecheng
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

帖子: 225
声望: 0
xiecheng is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

这个老师是很烂,不过没看懂,关种族歧视什么事儿? http://chinasmile.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

--------------------
I dreamt a dream ...
xiecheng 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2004, 21:42   只看该作者   #3
安儿
级别:10 | 在线时长:164小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:10 | 在线时长:164小时 | 升级还需:1小时

帖子: 179
安儿 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

同意吸尘器的看法,这个老师很不好,但是说不上是种族歧视。
如果这个校长不处理的话,我建议你换家DAYCARE。

海外伊人-女性论坛
www.chinafairies.com
安儿 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2004, 21:43   只看该作者   #4
xiaoxiaoxiao

帖子: 24
xiaoxiaoxiao is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

不停投诉好了,种族歧视得有证据,还有是哪家DAYCARE?
xiaoxiaoxiao 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2004, 21:53   只看该作者   #5
sunshinesmile
级别:4 | 在线时长:44小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:4 | 在线时长:44小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:4 | 在线时长:44小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:4 | 在线时长:44小时 | 升级还需:1小时

帖子: 533
声望: 4091
sunshinesmile has a reputation beyond reputesunshinesmile has a reputation beyond reputesunshinesmile has a reputation beyond reputesunshinesmile has a reputation beyond reputesunshinesmile has a reputation beyond reputesunshinesmile has a reputation beyond reputesunshinesmile has a reputation beyond reputesunshinesmile has a reputation beyond reputesunshinesmile has a reputation beyond reputesunshinesmile has a reputation beyond reputesunshinesmile has a reputation beyond repute
默认

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xiaoxiaoxiao:
不停投诉好了,种族歧视得有证据,还有是哪家DAYCARE?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

找圆长谈,要更好的答复.告诉你周围的人是哪家DAYCARE,这样子一传十,十传百的,它总该投降了 http://chinasmile.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.报纸SUN有一个专门写自己意见的版块,你写给SUN,如果被登了,那家DAYCARE一定重伤...只是写的时候千万得写的和事实完全一致,否则会对你自己不利.

http://www.battle.net/war3/images/neutral/units/animations/earthpanda.gif
sunshinesmile 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2004, 21:56   只看该作者   #6
Fishman
级别:16 | 在线时长:356小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:16 | 在线时长:356小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:16 | 在线时长:356小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:16 | 在线时长:356小时 | 升级还需:1小时

住址: Calgary
帖子: 666
精华:1
声望: 61805
Fishman has a reputation beyond reputeFishman has a reputation beyond reputeFishman has a reputation beyond reputeFishman has a reputation beyond reputeFishman has a reputation beyond reputeFishman has a reputation beyond reputeFishman has a reputation beyond reputeFishman has a reputation beyond reputeFishman has a reputation beyond reputeFishman has a reputation beyond reputeFishman has a reputation beyond repute
默认

If you described the happenning accurate, police should be called at the first time.

Abusing is the wording.
Fishman 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2004, 22:00   只看该作者   #7
LING YANG
级别:3 | 在线时长:28小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:3 | 在线时长:28小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:3 | 在线时长:28小时 | 升级还需:4小时

帖子: 87
LING YANG is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

一定要说是什么DAYCARE,最近正要转DAYCARE,别中菜去了这家哦
LING YANG 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2004, 23:31   只看该作者   #8
alittlebee
级别:3 | 在线时长:31小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:3 | 在线时长:31小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:3 | 在线时长:31小时 | 升级还需:1小时

帖子: 196
alittlebee is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

I used to work at an daycare. I know the process of complain:
this complain can be made to Ms.Judith Fortin at: Alberta Place, 6th Floor
11520-4 street SW, Calgary.
Tel:2976478
all complaints are investigated. Any written complaints submitted by the parent of a child enrolled in the centre will be responded to in writing by the Regional Licensing Office indicating wheter the complain was verified and that appropriate action has been taken.
I got this info 2 years before when I was working in a daycare. Hope it is still valid.
Judith was the person that every teacher in daycare was scared of...

Good Luck!
alittlebee 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 20th, 2004, 09:49   只看该作者   #9
little leaf

默认

非常感谢各位的支持和给我的information and advice,我在这里谢过大家了!我想说的种族歧视是因为我们是中国人,她见我们英语不好,就欺负我们。唤做别人Canadian,她敢吗?还不是两句话就把他给顶回姥姥家去了!之歌DAYCARE's name is provdience Children's Centre.This is a very good Daycare, Unfortunate,they will be closed the Daycare program on June 25th 2004, because they can't earn money. sorry, guys, I've got now, I'll talk you later!
little leaf 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 20th, 2004, 11:30   只看该作者   #10
little leaf

默认

This Daycare kind of nice, that's why I don't want to change it,. About half year ago, one day, when I got off from 39th Ave station, I found my car was disappear, I rushed into the store asked, somebody told me, maybe the car was tolled away, so they tell me the toll car centre, I ran there, phone the Daycare right now, but nobody answer the phone, so I phone my husband and let him picked up my son .when my husband arrived that Daycare, he was late almost 40minutes. when I got home, it was 7:30pm, the next morning, when I meet that teacher, I apologize very honestly, she had very long face to me ,and she said a lot, I can't control my tears, because I'll be late, so I said:” can we talk later, because I'll be late?" she said, "ok". The same day afternoon, when I picked up my son, I found her, I want to thank you again for spending her extra time, and apologize again, she suddenly change very loud voice, said, If you want to talk to me, you should come here early, not this time! I looked my watch, it was 4:50pm, and the Daycare closed 5:00pm. She is so rude at me, then I said, this is an accident, I didn’t mean that, nobody expected happen like that. I apologized to you already, you shouldn't talk to me like this, and this is so rude. I am going to talk to you manager, she said, ok. But the result you can imagine, that manager said, sorry, I can't help, you should respect to her, if you can't come here on time, and you will get fine $2per minutes. I answer her, respect for each other, if she doesn’t respect me, why should I respect to her! After that, I try finding good Daycare, but I didn’t find .The teacher is good expecting that one. So, I decide keep my son still stays there. Who knows this thing happen again today! 你说我能不生气吗?
little leaf 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 20th, 2004, 11:39   只看该作者   #11
Calgary
级别:23 | 在线时长:626小时 | 升级还需:46小时级别:23 | 在线时长:626小时 | 升级还需:46小时级别:23 | 在线时长:626小时 | 升级还需:46小时级别:23 | 在线时长:626小时 | 升级还需:46小时级别:23 | 在线时长:626小时 | 升级还需:46小时级别:23 | 在线时长:626小时 | 升级还需:46小时级别:23 | 在线时长:626小时 | 升级还需:46小时

Calgary 的头像

住址: 同时代理全加数十家银行或金融机构的房屋抵押贷款产品.
帖子: 5,689
积分:1
精华:2
声望: 32629331
Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeCalgary has a reputation beyond reputeCalgary has a reputation beyond reputeCalgary has a reputation beyond reputeCalgary has a reputation beyond reputeCalgary has a reputation beyond reputeCalgary has a reputation beyond reputeCalgary has a reputation beyond reputeCalgary has a reputation beyond reputeCalgary has a reputation beyond reputeCalgary has a reputation beyond repute
默认

little leaf, 如果事实确如你所说, 你可以向教育局投诉啊. 那些老师是不是因为要失业了, 有些心情不好?

Alex Wang
Website www.mortgagealliance.ca/alexwang
The Mortgage Alliance Company of Canada
#311, 12100 Macleod Trail SE,Calgary,T2J 7G9
Calgary 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 20th, 2004, 12:43   只看该作者   #12
Calgary地图

帖子: 4
Calgary地图 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

建议用中文表述!
Calgary地图 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 20th, 2004, 12:55   只看该作者   #13
little leaf

默认

我准备投诉她
little leaf 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 20th, 2004, 15:00   只看该作者   #14
lamian
级别:2 | 在线时长:19小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:2 | 在线时长:19小时 | 升级还需:2小时

帖子: 10
lamian is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

I don't think it is a matter of race discrimination in your case. the teacher worked over time due to your lateness of picking up your kid, she needed to get paid for that 40 minutes. I assume she didn't get paid if you haven't made an offer or paid the fine. Saying sorry is not enough I think.
lamian 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 20th, 2004, 19:31   只看该作者   #15
horse

帖子: 1
horse is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

按规则你应该给老师overtime的pay,只说sorry是不够的。对你个人来说是仅仅一次,每个孩子都一次老师怎么办?她家也有急事怎么办?再着出事的第二天,你应该早点去daycare向老师解释,而不是急急忙忙送了孩子就走。从你的行为,你确实对老师不够尊重。
horse 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 20th, 2004, 19:42   只看该作者   #16
lilyliu

帖子: 99
lilyliu is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

有时候站在两边都想想,可能不会那么生气啦!
其实在这里两三年了,有时会有不少歧视,但是关键在于你如何处理,我觉得太激烈的做法不适合处理双边关系。而且自己也动气。
不如试试,她不友好,你更友好!奇好的那种,反而她会不好意思!试试这种效果,很爽的!
lilyliu 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 20th, 2004, 20:22   只看该作者   #17
endless

帖子: 9
endless is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

不要把那个老师想象得有多好,其实和国内看孩子的文盲老大娘差不多,而且看小孩比较烦人,所以还是想开一些。但是如果他们(包括校长)确实恶劣,就应该采取措施,但是一定要有有力的证据!口头上说没有用。
最后,想说一句可能不太顺耳的话:您的英语读起来比较困难,拼写就不说了,就说第二句吧:
It just meet them were going to gym for a play leading by teacher Jean. J saw me, and said to my son, bye, but my son didn't want to go home right now.

“leading” 是否是 led? or being led?
“said to” say 后面好象不加 to, talk to 或者 speak to 更好一些。
“It just meet them.....”我明白你的意思是“正好赶上他们在...”但是恐怕说英语的人不容易明白,如此情况通篇比较多。我想练好英语可能和他们辩理也比较容易,个人见解不要在意。
endless 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 20th, 2004, 20:37   只看该作者   #18
加油站

帖子: 294
声望: 145
加油站 will become famous soon enough加油站 will become famous soon enough
默认

I think it is correct to "say sth to sb", e.g.,

That's what he said to me.

J saw me, and said bye to my son.

------------------------------------------------------------
HALF KNOWLEDGE IS DANGEROUS.
加油站 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 21st, 2004, 10:32   只看该作者   #19
孔雀河(marie-helene)
风细帘香

帖子: 299
孔雀河(marie-helene) is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

不管怎么处理, 应该以保护孩子不受伤害为第一. 在我小的时候, 好的东西和不好的东西对我的印象最深. 如果是个敏感的小孩,还是不要让他知道太多的好, 毕竟让他健康成长是最重要的.

不行, 处理完后, 换地方.
孔雀河(marie-helene) 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 22nd, 2004, 09:38   只看该作者   #20
little leaf

默认

首先感谢大家给予我的指点和批评,我很愿意接受。我的英语确实不好,我会努力,谢谢!
这个幼儿园园长开会的时候,曾经跟我们家长说过,如果是紧急情况,我们是不用交钱的,就这一点,我曾跟几位家长沟通过,他们也肯定了这一点,而且,我当时曾主动问她,多少钱。我是想主动交钱,主动道歉,而且,事实上我也确实这么做了。那天发生的拖车意外,我们并没有故意拖延一分钟,而是赶快抓紧一分一秒,玩命赶过去,但是她并不里理解,一味的对我们发怒和粗鲁,这一点是我们无法忍受的。上个星期五,她又来了。。。。。
little leaf 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码