返回   华枫论坛 > ◆ 工作学习◆ > 工作求职

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Mar 25th, 2012, 11:52     #1
ttjjww
级别:11 | 在线时长:170小时 | 升级还需:22小时级别:11 | 在线时长:170小时 | 升级还需:22小时级别:11 | 在线时长:170小时 | 升级还需:22小时

ttjjww 的头像

注册日期: Oct 2004
帖子: 528
ttjjww has a reputation beyond reputettjjww has a reputation beyond reputettjjww has a reputation beyond reputettjjww has a reputation beyond reputettjjww has a reputation beyond reputettjjww has a reputation beyond reputettjjww has a reputation beyond reputettjjww has a reputation beyond reputettjjww has a reputation beyond reputettjjww has a reputation beyond reputettjjww has a reputation beyond repute
默认 March 28th, 2012 - IT Jobs

Two growth oriented Employers want to talk 'job' with you at our next Hiring Event.

Therefore, look closely at the jobs below, apply online where qualified and upload your resume. Then, next Wednesday, March 28th, 2012, come down and meet with the Employers' Hiring Managers - over a handshake - at any time convenient to you between 10AM and 3PM.

Why an 'informal' Hiring Event? Simply stated... it works. 86% of employers return again and again since they are able to make multiple hires to fill multiple positions. To find out more, talk to me. I'll be there with my reading glasses perched atop my head. You can't miss me.

One last thought - Employers see this event as an opportunity to meet many qualified candidates face-to-face in a matter of hours. As a result, they have exhibited little interest in reviewing resumes of candidates who apply but don't attend. Therefore, to be certain you are considered, please drop by in person.

Now here are the Employers, the job titles, a link to the job descriptions and the location details.

Architech Solutions

CLOUD APPLICATION ARCHITECT CLOUD PLATFORM DEVELOPER DESIGNER, ONLINE USER EXPERIENCE JAVA WEB DEVELOPER JAVA WEB SERVICES INTEGRATION DEVELOPER PROJECT MANAGER SALESFORCE.COM DEVELOPER WEB DEVELOPER (HTML5, CSS3, JAVASCRIPT, CMS)

Alberta Blue Cross

Application Architect / Application and Information Systems Application DBA - Application and Information Systems Business Architect - Application and Information Systems Business Process Analyst / Application and Information Systems Configuration Management - Application & Information Systems Contractor - Systems Analyst (J2EE and/or Oracle ADF) Application & Information Systems Contractor, System Analyst (Oracle Forms/Reports, PL/SQL) Application & Information Systems Intermediate Business Analysts Senior Business Analysts Senior Business Analysts Software Testing Analyst (Contract positions) System Analyst (Configuration Management) - Application & Information Systems Systems Analyst (J2EE and/or Oracle ADF) Application & Information Systems Team Manager / Application & Information Systems
http://www.careerdoor.com/jobseekers...ntToronto.aspx

I.T. & Technology Hiring Event - Toronto
Date / Time: Wednesday, March 28th, 2012 - 10am to 3pm
NORTH BUILDING - Room 203
255 Front Street West
Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2W6
ttjjww 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题