旧 Oct 16th, 2006, 22:39     #1
cnnto
级别:1 | 在线时长:6小时 | 升级还需:6小时

注册日期: Oct 2004
帖子: 53
cnnto will become famous soon enough
Question 【求助】疑似尼日利亚骗局。请教大家有何可疑之处。

最近在向外租房时,碰到一个类似尼日利亚骗局,不能确定,特发上网来请教大家,具体情况如下:

在向外租房时,收到 一个租客的email联系(yahoo 帐号),声称人在英国,来加拿大工作,要求租房。很快谈好有关情宜,我们就要求预付定金1400元。他通过他的加拿大公司邮寄给我们4500支票(TD开户的), 要求我们把余下的钱用Western Union 寄还给他的海运公司(在非洲加纳共和国),以便海运东西。 我们 10月5日将4500 元入帐,上星期周五问银行,表示支票已经clear了。正当我们要寄钱的时候,看到51一则新闻: http://www.51.ca/news/show,news,22130.htm. 越看越看,觉的很是可疑,就告诉他暂时还不能寄,因为钱未到帐。他又来信说,他现在急用钱,已经向他同事借了700了,我们只要把钱寄到他同事的妹妹那里就行了(地址在非洲尼日利亚)。

想请教大家,支票入帐已经超过5个business days,已经银行已经clear了, 还能够再把支票要回来吗? 我就这事问过银行的telephone service, 他们认为(Think)一般是不可以再要回来了,但是他们不保证(garantee)。所以问请教大家,有过类似的经历吗?支票解付后,还能再要回来吗(注意,这个是公司支票,不是个人支票),除了取消支票之外,他们还有什么别的地方可以欺骗的呢。谢谢。

我将会把此事的发展一步步报道给大家。
cnnto 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 17th, 2006, 20:40     #2
cnnto

声望: 56
默认 新进展

他来邮件声称周三中午到,我告诉他700钱我不寄给他,等他来了我一起给,结果他回信说,没有700,他就来不了加拿大了。

很快会出结果了,相信会和大家的判断都是一致的,99%是个骗。

只是我不明白,,钱已经入帐了,支票已经clear 了,他怎么把钱要回去呢。要这样都行的话,,我是不是可以把半年签的房租支票给要回来呢。
cnnto 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 17th, 2006, 20:46     #3
cnnto

声望: 56
默认 大家来看个搞笑的。

下面就是他前天给我回的邮件,对了, 他可是自称是英国的MM。可是看行文怎么都不象。不知道是她英文太高深或是我英文太差,总觉的一堆语法错。

Hello ×××
How are you doing today ? I sincerely hope you had a great weekend as mine here wasn't bad at all as i did some little packing , okay i must confess , i really appreciate all your efforts concerning my arrival in Canada and will always thank and appreciate you in all ways
I am not happy telling you this but i have been running arround to have it sorted out but to no avail ,my travellng agent told me this last night that i will be needing the sum of $700 for my BTA ,this is known to be an amount a traveller must possess on board , i was told of late if not i would have sorted it out myself as it was yesterday i went for shopping and i have my check which i will be cashing as soon as i arrives CAN ( $47,500) .........Thank God for my wonderful colegue at work Fatimah George..she loan me this funds and she meant to send the money to her younger sister ( Mary ) in Africa who has been hospitalized since July for HIV Type A...i have to borrow this funds from her becasue really need this money asap because my flight is shedule for tomorrow night 7pm So ,all i want from you now is to kindly help me send this sum $700 ( $700 BTA FEE ) and wired the money yourself to her cousin Sandra Geoge with the below information through westernunion as soon as
possble today and she will be be to picking it up for Mary IMMEDIATELY as my departure is scheduled for 7pm tomorrow night and to have 2 stop overs and i will be arriving in Canada by 12 noon on Wednesday your time..can you pick me up at the arport Please i really need it very urgent as i will be denied to fly if i do not possess this sum of money.
Waiting to hear from you as soon to get the transfer details ( the mtcn and the exact amount sent ) of my bta fund and please get back to me as soon as you read this mail , okay.
Take care and i see you on wednesday.
Thanks
×××

NB i'm planning moving my account from here to Canada..can you help on this by Recommending a Good Bank that i can use

Here is the Needed Info to get the Money sent to`her through westernunion...

Name......... ×××

Address........ ××× Avenue, Ikoyi
Lagos Nigeria.

Text Question... Money For What ?

Text Answer......... ××××
cnnto 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 18th, 2006, 19:44     #4
cnnto