返回   华枫论坛 > ◆主题论坛◆ > 色友摄影沙龙

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 May 7th, 2012, 12:14   只看该作者   #21
fromchina2
级别:32 | 在线时长:1155小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:32 | 在线时长:1155小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:32 | 在线时长:1155小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:32 | 在线时长:1155小时 | 升级还需:66小时

注册日期: Oct 2004
帖子: 622
fromchina2 has a reputation beyond reputefromchina2 has a reputation beyond reputefromchina2 has a reputation beyond reputefromchina2 has a reputation beyond reputefromchina2 has a reputation beyond reputefromchina2 has a reputation beyond reputefromchina2 has a reputation beyond reputefromchina2 has a reputation beyond reputefromchina2 has a reputation beyond reputefromchina2 has a reputation beyond reputefromchina2 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: walkway 查看帖子
“傻瓜相机”不等于便宜相机吧。有些“傻瓜相机照”可能比单反还贵吧?
她那相机我看过,不超过300元,因为我的一个同事介绍她买个好点的canon G2,她还嫌贵。
fromchina2 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 May 7th, 2012, 12:17   只看该作者   #22
ChinaSmileJoe
级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时

ChinaSmileJoe 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 79,350
积分:163
精华:102
声望: 25766633
ChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
“傻瓜相机”不等于便宜相机吧。有些“傻瓜相机照”可能比单反还贵吧?
每台相机都有自己擅长的地方,只要用户善用就可以出好片,和其价格没有什么直接联系。
帅哥 ChinaSmileJoe 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
感谢 ChinaSmileJoe
此篇文章之用户:
Happy365 (May 7th, 2012)
旧 May 7th, 2012, 13:10   只看该作者   #23
谈论风华
外星人
级别:21 | 在线时长:561小时 | 升级还需:11小时级别:21 | 在线时长:561小时 | 升级还需:11小时级别:21 | 在线时长:561小时 | 升级还需:11小时级别:21 | 在线时长:561小时 | 升级还需:11小时级别:21 | 在线时长:561小时 | 升级还需:11小时

谈论风华 的头像

帖子: 1,964
积分:4
精华:2
声望: 40823
谈论风华 has a reputation beyond repute谈论风华 has a reputation beyond repute谈论风华 has a reputation beyond repute谈论风华 has a reputation beyond repute谈论风华 has a reputation beyond repute谈论风华 has a reputation beyond repute谈论风华 has a reputation beyond repute谈论风华 has a reputation beyond repute谈论风华 has a reputation beyond repute谈论风华 has a reputation beyond repute谈论风华 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

“摄影师才是拍照的人,而不是他的相机。可悲的事只有少数人领悟到这点,大多数人花许多的时间,检讨自己的器材如何让自己拍出差劲的照片。购买最新的相机只能保证你不会拍得更糟。更有内涵的教育才能让你拍出更好的照片,而非更多的相机。”
几个人读到这一段了?居然没人就此讨论,相反谈相机的不少哦。祝各位好运拍好照片。

谈论风华 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
感谢 谈论风华
此篇文章之用户:
Happy365 (May 7th, 2012)
旧 May 7th, 2012, 13:55   只看该作者   #24
cat1
级别:17 | 在线时长:362小时 | 升级还需:34小时级别:17 | 在线时长:362小时 | 升级还需:34小时级别:17 | 在线时长:362小时 | 升级还需:34小时级别:17 | 在线时长:362小时 | 升级还需:34小时级别:17 | 在线时长:362小时 | 升级还需:34小时

注册日期: Sep 2006
帖子: 708
声望: 19985821
cat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

http://www.storyofbing.com/2010/09/w...ot-buy-a-dslr/

Why You Should NOT Buy A DSLR.

One of the questions I get the most is “What camera do you use? Is it good?”
I used to just say the model I use and not give it a thought. Only to discover that whoever I said that to would proceed to go right out and buy the same camera.
Duh.

These days whenever someone tells me they want to get a DSLR… ok, I’m going to admit this – I discourage him/her.
The reason is because everyone seems to think that a good camera (i.e. DSLR) magically = great photos.
And after they’ve sunk in the investment, they’ll continue on to wail that somehow their shots just don’t look as good as the shots of other people who use the same camera. Admit it, even iPhone shots look better.
A close friend of mine proudly told me that she has managed to get some really nice shots with her DSLR, even though she doesn’t know how to use it. I’m sorry, I said. I love you, but that wasn’t the camera or you. It was just the light that was good.
It is NOT the camera that makes a good shot. Well, not JUST the camera. So much goes into making a great shot. The camera is the least important, if you ask me. It’s the DSLR+good lens+good composition+ability to judge light+good photography skills+good Photoshop skills that give you that WOW! picture.
I’m not a professional photographer. Far from it. I’m just a housewife, REMEMBER? So, at the most I would call myself an enthusiast. Which means I don’t use my camera to make a living, and my agenda is to get shots that would best document the beautiful things I see in my life.
And if that’s your agenda too, then think again before you invest in a DSLR. I’ll give you 5 reasons why you should pause before you buy it.
(1) It’s expensive.
$1000 gets you just the camera body. You’ll have to buy lenses, flash, tripod, filters, flash diffusers, dry cabinet, lightbox, SD cards, spare batteries, Photoshop software.. yeap, that’s how much stuff I have. You’ll be convinced by the salesman to buy a 18-200mm lens that would “fit all your needs”, only to realise later that it’s Prime lenses that give you the sharpness that you always ooooh and aaaah at. Sianz…
(2) It’s painful to learn how to use it.
If you have no idea what aperture, ISO and shutter speed are, and how they work together to give you exposure, then trust me, you will go through a period of wanting to smash your camera in the wall before you get anything close to a good shot out of it. You’ll have to learn to FOCUS with it. Hell, you’ll even have to learn how to HOLD it. Oh sure, you can turn the knob to Automatic. Congratulations then, you’ve just paid $2500 to buy a ton of equipment to take photos that a $200 compact flash camera can deliver.
(3) It’s HEAVY.
Imagine this. I’m all dressed up. Black dress. Pearls. Pointy heels. Handbag? Chunky camera bag. Really.. if you are not prepared to lug equipment everywhere you go. Then don’t even think about getting a DSLR. And if you are carrying that heavy gun everywhere and shooting in Automatic, it’s even funnier. Seriously, get one of those ultra light and thin Casio compact cameras that would fit into your handbag and do the same job.
(4) You have to think before you shoot.
A compact camera thinks for you. While a DSLR waits for you to give it instructions. If you don’t look at the light and don’t set your camera settings to get the right exposure, you’ll end up with shots that are too dark or too bright. Or if you don’t access indoor light situations and set your camera correctly, you’ll shoot in a restaurant and end up with faces that look like they have jaundice.
(5) You’ll have to learn to use Photoshop or Lightroom.
A good camera + lens + photographer give good shots. But a GREAT shot? An AMAZING shot? Bring in the Photoshop guys.
So, am I saying I’m a sucker? Coz I did buy a DSLR system myself right? The answer is.. sigh.. YES. Hahaaa.. Well, I did put myself through the above 5 mentioned things just to get shots that are pleasing to my eye, didn’t I?
If you’re ready to commit to learning and knowing your camera and photography, then I say.. GO FOR IT.
If it’s just nice photos you’re after, then consider the equipment out there that are smaller, cheaper and do a pretty good job too. Like the Micro Four-Thirds cameras. I’m thinking of getting one for myself too.
Disclaimer: The above are solely my views and mine only. No one paid me or pissed me off to say any of it. And before you start flaming me, remember this – I AM A HOUSEWIFE. I am allowed to be ignorant. Get over it. Heehee.. I love this tune when it works for me.
cat1 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 May 7th, 2012, 13:59   只看该作者   #25
cat1
级别:17 | 在线时长:362小时 | 升级还需:34小时级别:17 | 在线时长:362小时 | 升级还需:34小时级别:17 | 在线时长:362小时 | 升级还需:34小时级别:17 | 在线时长:362小时 | 升级还需:34小时级别:17 | 在线时长:362小时 | 升级还需:34小时

cat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond reputecat1 has a reputation beyond repute
默认 Buying a DSLR doesn’t make you

Buying a DSLR doesn’t make you a photographer

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/78...-photographer/

Owning an expensive DSLR is kind of like having the best backpack in the 2nd grade, and the best Pokemon cards in the 8th grade

cat1 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 May 7th, 2012, 14:00   只看该作者   #26
cat1

默认

引用:
作者: cat1 查看帖子
Buying a DSLR doesn’t make you a photographer

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/78...-photographer/

Owning an exp...

More than half the people who own an expensive DSLR do so because somehow it is the new iPod – a necessary item to be possessed by anyone who wants to feel ‘accepted’. It is kind of like having the best backpack was in the 2nd grade, and the best Pokemon cards were in the 8th grade.

cat1 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 May 7th, 2012, 14:18   只看该作者   #27
walkway
级别:30 | 在线时长:1044小时 | 升级还需:41小时级别:30 | 在线时长:1044小时 | 升级还需:41小时

注册日期: Mar 2011
帖子: 1,624
积分:15
精华:5
声望: 1704287
walkway has a reputation beyond reputewalkway has a reputation beyond reputewalkway has a reputation beyond reputewalkway has a reputation beyond reputewalkway has a reputation beyond reputewalkway has a reputation beyond reputewalkway has a reputation beyond reputewalkway has a reputation beyond reputewalkway has a reputation beyond reputewalkway has a reputation beyond reputewalkway has a reputation beyond repute
默认

http://img.upload.tom.com/data2/upload/824/455/133264557239330327450.jpg
如果你们拿傻瓜拍也能拍出来这样的片子,那我就信了。
walkway 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 May 7th, 2012, 19:40   只看该作者   #28
China_Soul
帅哥他爸
级别:45 | 在线时长:2255小时 | 升级还需:45小时级别:45 | 在线时长:2255小时 | 升级还需:45小时级别:45 | 在线时长:2255小时 | 升级还需:45小时级别:45 | 在线时长:2255小时 | 升级还需:45小时级别:45 | 在线时长:2255小时 | 升级还需:45小时

China_Soul 的头像

住址: BC
帖子: 6,368
积分:49
精华:17
声望: 6319487
China_Soul has a reputation beyond reputeChina_Soul has a reputation beyond reputeChina_Soul has a reputation beyond reputeChina_Soul has a reputation beyond reputeChina_Soul has a reputation beyond reputeChina_Soul has a reputation beyond reputeChina_Soul has a reputation beyond reputeChina_Soul has a reputation beyond reputeChina_Soul has a reputation beyond reputeChina_Soul has a reputation beyond reputeChina_Soul has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
http://img.upload.tom.com/data2/upload/824/455/133264557239330327450.jpg
如果你们拿傻瓜拍也能拍出来这样的片子,那我就信了。
他举的例子是相机的使用者是艺术家,我们有多少人是艺术家?你这张照片用傻瓜机拍了很可能是一团模糊不清的东西,可是在艺术家看来可能就是珍品,要卖好几百一张呢
China_Soul 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复