imported_物空
级别:5 | 在线时长:58小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 467
积分:3
精华:1
imported_物空 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face I has a small car accident. the repair fee for my side is under $1000

the accident centre said even we hope to deal with it privately. namely I repair my car and the another driver repair his car, we still need to report to our insurence companies. is this right? it is harmful to our insurence fee? which year's fee(2005 or 2006)? Thanks.
The accident is that I turn right, he drive stright and hit my car's front left corner. his car was behind my car (left side).
Thanks
imported_物空 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 29th, 2004, 00:35   只看该作者   #2
wuyong
级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时

帖子: 5,843
积分:128
精华:28
声望: 8005150
wuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond repute
默认

better to deal with it in private way if you can. the law requires you to report if the cost is more than centain amount, but you can choose not report.. always remember the INSURANCE company only collects money from you. they not pay you for free.

引用:
作者: imported_物空
the accident centre said even we hope to deal with it privately. namely I repair my car and the another driver repair his car, we still need to report to our insurence companies. is this right? it is harmful to our insurence fee? which year's fee(2005 or 2006)? Thanks.
The accident is that I turn right, he drive stright and hit my car's front left corner. his car was behind my car (left side).
Thanks

-----------------
向往天空那一朵云
-----------------
wuyong 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 29th, 2004, 07:29   只看该作者   #3
imported_物空

声望: 0
默认 thanks

my car has more damage due to his car had bigger speed when hitting my car. How to talk about the repair fee with him?
imported_物空 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 29th, 2004, 09:58   只看该作者   #4
wuyong
级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1908小时 | 升级还需:24小时

帖子: 5,843
积分:128
精华:28
声望: 8005150
wuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond reputewuyong has a reputation beyond repute
默认

这里没有什么章法, 关键是看你们如何谈。 我认为时间很重要。 最好在第一现场就说好如何修, 例如1)。 不报保险公司, 私下解决, 不管多大问题; 2)。如何修?可以根据责任, 损坏程度, 各管各的 (中策), 可以交换修, 你修他的,他修你的(次策);可以适当补偿, 各管各的(上策);也有可能谈崩,爱理不理,随你的便(下策)。

当时现场的深刻教训, 会有责任(负罪?)感, 容易协商解决; 如果错过了时间,有人会恢复本性, 最大限度的抵赖。

总之, 没有章法, 事在人为。 这不, 我的新车有问题, DEALER 不积极管, GM也
推卸责任,我也没有办法, 还生闷气呢。

引用:
作者: imported_物空
my car has more damage due to his car had bigger speed when hitting my car. How to talk about the repair fee with him?
wuyong 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 29th, 2004, 11:54   只看该作者   #5
imported_物空

Red face thanks again.

it is better for me to find a garage to fix the problem or wait the insurance company to point one to fix it, if the another driver to report it to insurance?
So far the owner hope to deal with it pravately, but the real driver is not him. I have difficulty to contact with him.
imported_物空 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 29th, 2004, 15:05   只看该作者   #6
imported_物空

Red face the another driver already reported to his insurance company.

So I also reported to my insurance Co. The company told me I can't do any thing with the car, namely find a garage to fix the problem till they told me to do it. Now the problem is : I MUST do the emission test(my last emission test will expire in the next 2 days ). What is the last day for me to do it? Thanks.
imported_物空 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 7th, 2005, 00:17   只看该作者   #7
imported_物空

默认 my insurence company told me that i have 50% resposibility,

so i must pay 50% of the repair fee. Do i repair it at the garage insurance company name, or i choose a cheaper one?
Should i pay all the money first, then the company pay me back the another half? What is the best way?
Thanks
imported_物空 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 7th, 2005, 08:19   只看该作者   #8
imported_物空

Unhappy i only listened the phone recorder so far, how do i do abot above issues next step?

thanks
imported_物空 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 7th, 2005, 14:04   只看该作者   #9
imported_物空

默认 no one know? I call my insurance company several times,

(Meloche Monnex), but only record machine answer me, Who know? I hope have some one tell me about that
imported_物空 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码