旧 Feb 18th, 2010, 20:17     #1
aafifa
级别:2 | 在线时长:19小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:2 | 在线时长:19小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Feb 2009
帖子: 13
aafifa is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 向英雄致敬

美国有线电视新闻网18日报道,当天,一架小型飞机撞入得克萨斯州奥斯汀市的税务局大楼,伤亡情况尚不清楚
据多伦多本地中文电台报道,这是一个当地的电脑软件工程师,因不满税务制度,不堪被压迫,英勇了选择了反抗,英雄啊,在那个黑暗的国度里,终于有人燃烧了自己,希望这是燎原之火,一直烧毁那个垃圾征服
听说可以在网上设立灵堂,希望了解的大侠能给英雄设个,也好让俺们表达哀思
aafifa 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 18th, 2010, 20:19   只看该作者   #2
coolke
级别:42 | 在线时长:1939小时 | 升级还需:82小时级别:42 | 在线时长:1939小时 | 升级还需:82小时级别:42 | 在线时长:1939小时 | 升级还需:82小时级别:42 | 在线时长:1939小时 | 升级还需:82小时级别:42 | 在线时长:1939小时 | 升级还需:82小时级别:42 | 在线时长:1939小时 | 升级还需:82小时

coolke 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 1,158
积分:1
精华:1
声望: 932026
coolke has a reputation beyond reputecoolke has a reputation beyond reputecoolke has a reputation beyond reputecoolke has a reputation beyond reputecoolke has a reputation beyond reputecoolke has a reputation beyond reputecoolke has a reputation beyond reputecoolke has a reputation beyond reputecoolke has a reputation beyond reputecoolke has a reputation beyond reputecoolke has a reputation beyond repute
默认

我想做英雄都没钱买飞机啊!郁闷!就算不买飞机,有人赞助我学开飞机嘛?
coolke 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 18th, 2010, 20:37   只看该作者   #3
tomgod
级别:28 | 在线时长:945小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:28 | 在线时长:945小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:28 | 在线时长:945小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:28 | 在线时长:945小时 | 升级还需:12小时

注册日期: Jan 2007
帖子: 2,919
积分:6
精华:2
声望: 404694
tomgod has a reputation beyond reputetomgod has a reputation beyond reputetomgod has a reputation beyond reputetomgod has a reputation beyond reputetomgod has a reputation beyond reputetomgod has a reputation beyond reputetomgod has a reputation beyond reputetomgod has a reputation beyond reputetomgod has a reputation beyond reputetomgod has a reputation beyond reputetomgod has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: coolke 查看帖子
我想做英雄都没钱买飞机啊!郁闷!就算不买飞机,有人赞助我学开飞机嘛?
租个,只学起飞就行了,不用学降落.......怎么跟那个谁组织的驾驶班一样啊?
tomgod 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 18th, 2010, 22:23   只看该作者   #4
cnusca
小破孩
级别:8 | 在线时长:97小时 | 升级还需:20小时级别:8 | 在线时长:97小时 | 升级还需:20小时级别:8 | 在线时长:97小时 | 升级还需:20小时级别:8 | 在线时长:97小时 | 升级还需:20小时

cnusca 的头像

注册日期: Aug 2005
帖子: 411
声望: 3125744
cnusca has a reputation beyond reputecnusca has a reputation beyond reputecnusca has a reputation beyond reputecnusca has a reputation beyond reputecnusca has a reputation beyond reputecnusca has a reputation beyond reputecnusca has a reputation beyond reputecnusca has a reputation beyond reputecnusca has a reputation beyond reputecnusca has a reputation beyond reputecnusca has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: aafifa 查看帖子
美国有线电视新闻网18日报道,当天,一架小型飞机撞入得克萨斯州奥斯汀市的税务局大楼,伤亡情况尚不清楚
据多伦多本地中文电台报道,这是一个当地的电脑软件工程师,因不满税务制度,不堪被压迫,英勇了选择了反抗,英雄啊,在那个黑暗的国度里,终于有人燃烧了自己,希望这是燎原之火,一直烧毁那个垃圾征服
听说...
加拿大也需要这种英雄
cnusca 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 18th, 2010, 23:13   只看该作者   #5
stevesc
级别:6 | 在线时长:70小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:6 | 在线时长:70小时 | 升级还需:7小时

注册日期: Jul 2007
帖子: 112
声望: 0
stevesc is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

Joe Stack's manifesto
http://blogs.chron.com/newswatch/201...o_found_1.html

Check out this movie.. Red Dawn II

"Deceitful leaders.
Greedy corporations.
This is not a democracy."
and
"Your freedom has been a lie."
http://www.justseeds.org/blog/2009/0...de_americ.html
stevesc 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 09:09   只看该作者   #6
beauty_cat
圣域教皇
级别:56 | 在线时长:3465小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:56 | 在线时长:3465小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:56 | 在线时长:3465小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:56 | 在线时长:3465小时 | 升级还需:12小时

beauty_cat 的头像

注册日期: Nov 2004
帖子: 22,639
积分:43
精华:12
声望: 2358219
beauty_cat has a reputation beyond reputebeauty_cat has a reputation beyond reputebeauty_cat has a reputation beyond reputebeauty_cat has a reputation beyond reputebeauty_cat has a reputation beyond reputebeauty_cat has a reputation beyond reputebeauty_cat has a reputation beyond reputebeauty_cat has a reputation beyond reputebeauty_cat has a reputation beyond reputebeauty_cat has a reputation beyond reputebeauty_cat has a reputation beyond repute
默认

怀疑那个飞机自己组装的吧,会不会是不当心正好撞上的?

beauty_cat 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 09:12   只看该作者   #7
czzhang
级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时

注册日期: Feb 2005
帖子: 5,276
声望: 537511
czzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond repute
默认

If you’re reading this, you’re no doubt asking yourself, “Why did this have to happen?” The simple truth is that it is complicated and has been coming for a long time. The writing process, started many months ago, was intended to be therapy in the face of the looming realization that there isn’t enough therapy in the world that can fix what is really broken. Needless to say, this rant could fill volumes with example after example if I would let it. I find the process of writing it frustrating, tedious, and probably pointless… especially given my gross inability to gracefully articulate my thoughts in light of the storm raging in my head. Exactly what is therapeutic about that I’m not sure, but desperate times call for desperate measures. We are all taught as children that without laws there would be no society, only anarchy.

Sadly, starting at early ages we in this country have been brainwashed to believe that, in return for our dedication and service, our government stands for justice for all. We are further brainwashed to believe that there is freedom in this place, and that we should be ready to lay our lives down for the noble principals represented by its founding fathers. Remember? One of these was “no taxation without representation”. I have spent the total years of my adulthood unlearning that crap from only a few years of my childhood. These days anyone who really stands up for that principal is promptly labeled a “crackpot”, traitor and worse. While very few working people would say they haven’t had their fair share of taxes (as can I), in my lifetime I can say with a great degree of certainty that there has never been a politician cast a vote on any matter with the likes of me or my interests in mind. Nor, for that matter, are they the least bit interested in me or anything I have to say.

Why is it that a handful of thugs and plunderers can commit unthinkable atrocities (and in the case of the GM executives, for scores of years) and when it’s time for their gravy train to crash under the weight of their gluttony and overwhelming stupidity, the force of the full federal government has no difficulty coming to their aid within days if not hours? Yet at the same time, the joke we call the American medical system, including the drug and insurance companies, are murdering tens of thousands of people a year and stealing from the corpses and victims they cripple, and this country’s leaders don’t see this as important as bailing out a few of their vile, rich cronies. Yet, the political “representatives” (thieves, liars, and self-serving scumbags is far more accurate) have endless time to sit around for year after year and debate the state of the “terrible health care problem”. It’s clear they see no crisis as long as the dead people don’t get in the way of their corporate profits rolling in. And justice? You’ve got to be kidding!

How can any rational individual explain that white elephant conundrum in the middle of our tax system and, indeed, our entire legal system? Here we have a system that is, by far, too complicated for the brightest of the master scholars to understand. Yet, it mercilessly “holds accountable” its victims, claiming that they’re responsible for fully complying with laws not even the experts understand. The law “requires” a signature on the bottom of a tax filing; yet no one can say truthfully that they understand what they are signing; if that’s not “duress” than what is. If this is not the measure of a totalitarian regime, nothing is.

How did I get here?

My introduction to the real American nightmare starts back in the early ‘80s. Unfortunately after more than 16 years of school, somewhere along the line I picked up the absurd, pompous notion that I could read and understand plain English. Some friends introduced me to a group of people who were having ‘tax code’ readings and discussions. In particular, zeroed in on a section relating to the wonderful “exemptions” that make institutions like the vulgar, corrupt Catholic Church so incredibly wealthy. We carefully studied the law (with the help of some of the “best”, high-paid, experienced tax lawyers in the business), and then began to do exactly what the “big boys” were doing (except that we weren’t steeling from our congregation or lying to the government about our massive profits in the name of God). We took a great deal of care to make it all visible, following all of the rules, exactly the way the law said it was to be done.

The intent of this exercise and our efforts was to bring about a much-needed reevaluation of the laws that allow the monsters of organized religion to make such a mockery of people who earn an honest living. However, this is where I learned that there are two “interpretations” for every law; one for the very rich, and one for the rest of us… Oh, and the monsters are the very ones making and enforcing the laws; the inquisition is still alive and well today in this country.

That little lesson in patriotism cost me $40,000+, 10 years of my life, and set my retirement plans back to 0. It made me realize for the first time that I live in a country with an ideology that is based on a total and complete lie. It also made me realize, not only how naive I had been, but also the incredible stupidity of the American public; that they buy, hook, line, and sinker, the crap about their “freedom”… and that they continue to do so with eyes closed in the face of overwhelming evidence and all that keeps happening in front of them.

Before even having to make a shaky recovery from the sting of the first lesson on what justice really means in this country (around 1984 after making my way through engineering school and still another five years of “paying my dues”), I felt I finally had to take a chance of launching my dream of becoming an independent engineer. On the subjects of engineers and dreams of independence, I should digress somewhat to say that I’m sure that I inherited the fascination for creative problem solving from my father. I realized this at a very young age.

The significance of independence, however, came much later during my early years of college; at the age of 18 or 19 when I was living on my own as student in an apartment in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. My neighbor was an elderly retired woman (80+ seemed ancient to me at that age) who was the widowed wife of a retired steel worker. Her husband had worked all his life in the steel mills of central Pennsylvania with promises from big business and the union that, for his 30 years of service, he would have a pension and medical care to look forward to in his retirement. Instead he was one of the thousands who got nothing because the incompetent mill management and corrupt union (not to mention the government) raided their pension funds and stole their retirement. All she had was social security to live on.

In retrospect, the situation was laughable because here I was living on peanut butter and bread (or Ritz crackers when I could afford to splurge) for months at a time. When I got to know this poor figure and heard her story I felt worse for her plight When I got to know this poor figure and heard her story I felt worse for her plight than for my own (I, after all, I thought I had everything to in front of me). I was genuinely appalled at one point, as we exchanged stories and commiserated with each other over our situations, when she in her grandmotherly fashion tried to convince me that I would be “healthier” eating cat food (like her) rather than trying to get all my substance from peanut butter and bread. I couldn’t quite go there, but the impression was made. I decided that I didn’t trust big business to take care of me, and that I would take responsibility for my own future and myself.

Return to the early ‘80s, and here I was off to a terrifying start as a ‘wet-behind-theears’ contract software engineer… and two years later, thanks to the fine backroom, midnight effort by the sleazy executives of Arthur Andersen (the very same folks who later brought us Enron and other such calamities) and an equally sleazy New York Senator (Patrick Moynihan), we saw the passage of 1986 tax reform act with its section 1706.

For you who are unfamiliar, here is the core text of the IRS Section 1706, defining the treatment of workers (such as contract engineers) for tax purposes. Visit this link for a conference committee report (http://www.synergistech.com/1706.sht...ommitteeReport) regarding the intended interpretation of Section 1706 and the relevant parts of Section 530, as amended. For information on how these laws affect technical services workers and their clients, read our discussion here (http://www.synergistech.com/ic-taxlaw.shtml).

SEC. 1706. TREATMENT OF CERTAIN TECHNICAL PERSONNEL. (a) IN GENERAL – Section 530 of the Revenue Act of 1978 is amended by adding at the end thereof the following new subsection: (d) EXCEPTION. – This section shall not apply in the case of an individual who pursuant to an arrangement between the taxpayer and another person, provides services for such other person as an engineer, designer, drafter, computer programmer, systems analyst, or other similarly skilled worker engaged in a similar line of work. (b) EFFECTIVE DATE. – The amendment made by this section shall apply to remuneration paid and services rendered after December 31, 1986.

Note:

! “another person” is the client in the traditional job-shop relationship.

! “taxpayer” is the recruiter, broker, agency, or job shop.

! “individual”, “employee”, or “worker” is you.

Admittedly, you need to read the treatment to understand what it is saying but it’s not very complicated. The bottom line is that they may as well have put my name right in the text of section (d). Moreover, they could only have been more blunt if they would have came out and directly declared me a criminal and non-citizen slave. Twenty years later, I still can’t believe my eyes.

During 1987, I spent close to $5000 of my ‘pocket change’, and at least 1000 hours of my time writing, printing, and mailing to any senator, congressman, governor, or slug that might listen; none did, and they universally treated me as if I was wasting their time. I spent countless hours on the L.A. freeways driving to meetings and any and all of the disorganized professional groups who were attempting to mount a campaign against this atrocity. This, only to discover that our efforts were being easily derailed by a few moles from the brokers who were just beginning to enjoy the windfall from the new declaration of their “freedom”. Oh, and don’t forget, for all of the time I was spending on this, I was loosing income that I couldn’t bill clients. After months of struggling it had clearly gotten to be a futile exercise. The best we could get for all of our trouble is a pronouncement from an IRS mouthpiece that they weren’t going to enforce that provision (read harass engineers and scientists). This immediately proved to be a lie, and the mere existence of the regulation began to have its impact on my bottom line; this, of course, was the intended effect. Again, rewind my retirement plans back to 0 and shift them into idle.

If I had any sense, I clearly should have left abandoned engineering and never looked back. Instead I got busy working 100-hour workweeks. Then came the L.A. depression of the early 1990s. Our leaders decided that they didn’t need the all of those extra Air Force bases they had in Southern California, so they were closed; just like that. The result was economic devastation in the region that rivaled the widely publicized Texas S&L fiasco. However, because the government caused it, no one gave a shit about all of the young families who lost their homes or street after street of boarded up houses abandoned to the wealthy loan companies who received government funds to “shore up” their windfall. Again, I lost my retirement.

Years later, after weathering a divorce and the constant struggle trying to build some momentum with my business, I find myself once again beginning to finally pick up some speed. Then came the .COM bust and the 911 nightmare. Our leaders decided that all aircraft were grounded for what seemed like an eternity; and long after that, ‘special’ facilities like San Francisco were on security alert for months. This made access to my customers prohibitively expensive. Ironically, after what they had done the Government came to the aid of the airlines with billions of our tax dollars … as usual they left me to rot and die while they bailed out their rich, incompetent cronies WITH MY MONEY! After these events, there went my business but not quite yet all of my retirement and savings.

By this time, I’m thinking that it might be good for a change. Bye to California, I’ll try Austin for a while. So I moved, only to find out that this is a place with a highly inflated sense of self-importance and where damn little real engineering work is done. I’ve never experienced such a hard time finding work. The rates are 1/3 of what I was earning before the crash, because pay rates here are fixed by the three or four large companies in the area who are in collusion to drive down prices and wages… and this happens because the justice department is all on the take and doesn’t give a {EXPLETIVE DELETED} about serving anyone or anything but themselves and their rich buddies.

To survive, I was forced to cannibalize my savings and retirement, the last of which was a small IRA. This came in a year with mammoth expenses and not a single dollar of income. I filed no return that year thinking that because I didn’t have any income there was no need. The sleazy government decided that they disagreed. But they didn’t notify me in time for me to launch a legal objection so when I attempted to get a protest filed with the court I was told I was no longer entitled to due process because the time to file ran out. Bend over for another $10,000 helping of justice.

So now we come to the present. After my experience with the CPA world, following the business crash I swore that I’d never enter another accountant’s office again. But here I am with a new marriage and a boatload of undocumented income, not to mention an expensive new business asset, a piano, which I had no idea how to handle. After considerable thought I decided that it would be irresponsible NOT to get professional help; a very big mistake.

When we received the forms back I was very optimistic that they were in order. I had taken all of the years information to Bill Ross, and he came back with results very similar to what I was expecting. Except that he had neglected to include the contents of Sheryl’s unreported income; $12,700 worth of it. To make matters worse, Ross knew all along this was missing and I didn’t have a clue until he pointed it out in the middle of the audit. By that time it had become brutally evident that he was representing himself and not me.

This left me stuck in the middle of this disaster trying to defend transactions that have no relationship to anything tax-related (at least the tax-related transactions were poorly documented). Things I never knew anything about and things my wife had no clue would ever matter to anyone. The end result is… well, just look around. I remember reading about the stock market crash before the “great” depression and how there were wealthy bankers and businessmen jumping out of windows when they realized they screwed up and lost everything. Isn’t it ironic how far we’ve come in 60 years in this country that they now know how to fix that little economic problem; they just steal from the middle class (who doesn’t have any say in it, elections are a joke) to cover their asses and it’s “business-as-usual”. Now when the wealthy {EXPLETIVE DELETED} up, the poor get to die for the mistakes… isn’t that a clever, tidy solution. As government agencies go, the FAA is often justifiably referred to as a tombstone agency, though they are hardly alone. The recent presidential puppet GW Bush and his cronies in their eight years certainly reinforced for all of us that this criticism rings equally true for all of the government. Nothing changes unless there is a body count (unless it is in the interest of the wealthy sows at the government trough). In a government full of hypocrites from top to bottom, life is as cheap as their lies and their self-serving laws.

I know I’m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn’t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at “big brother” while he strips my carcass, I choose not to ignore what is going on all around me, I choose not to pretend that business as usual won’t continue; I have just had enough.

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.

I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)

02/18/2010
czzhang 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 10:33   只看该作者   #8
zq_frank
级别:13 | 在线时长:228小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:13 | 在线时长:228小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:13 | 在线时长:228小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:13 | 在线时长:228小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:13 | 在线时长:228小时 | 升级还需:24小时

注册日期: Feb 2006
帖子: 1,160
声望: 1862393
zq_frank has a reputation beyond reputezq_frank has a reputation beyond reputezq_frank has a reputation beyond reputezq_frank has a reputation beyond reputezq_frank has a reputation beyond reputezq_frank has a reputation beyond reputezq_frank has a reputation beyond reputezq_frank has a reputation beyond reputezq_frank has a reputation beyond reputezq_frank has a reputation beyond reputezq_frank has a reputation beyond repute
默认

德州的税低得和加拿大没法比,如果这还能逼得让人撞大楼,不知道加拿大人都是怎么活的。
如果换了美国人的血性,估计政府早就被干掉了。
zq_frank 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 10:55   只看该作者   #9
小艺
级别:37 | 在线时长:1570小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1570小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1570小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1570小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1570小时 | 升级还需:26小时

帖子: 3,058
积分:10
声望: 26448748
小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

一个不为家庭和社会负责的loser而已,在另一些loser眼里就成了英雄。
小艺 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
共 3 位会员
感谢 小艺 发表的文章:
dongningprc (Feb 19th, 2010), hcu-c (Feb 19th, 2010), rickhorn (Feb 19th, 2010)
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 12:05   只看该作者   #10
czzhang
级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时

注册日期: Feb 2005
帖子: 5,276
声望: 537511
czzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond reputeczzhang has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: 小艺 查看帖子
敢问你是怎么表达对制度的不满,就像被强奸一样,反抗不成就享受?
czzhang 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 12:14   只看该作者   #11
dongningprc
统一中国
级别:16 | 在线时长:337小时 | 升级还需:20小时级别:16 | 在线时长:337小时 | 升级还需:20小时级别:16 | 在线时长:337小时 | 升级还需:20小时级别:16 | 在线时长:337小时 | 升级还需:20小时

帖子: 4,243
声望: 22914575
dongningprc has a reputation beyond reputedongningprc has a reputation beyond reputedongningprc has a reputation beyond reputedongningprc has a reputation beyond reputedongningprc has a reputation beyond reputedongningprc has a reputation beyond reputedongningprc has a reputation beyond reputedongningprc has a reputation beyond reputedongningprc has a reputation beyond reputedongningprc has a reputation beyond reputedongningprc has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

引用:
顶!
dongningprc 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 12:32   只看该作者   #12
FireROR
级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时

帖子: 6,096
积分:5
精华:3
声望: 8049986
FireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond repute
默认

这样的英雄也不难当.你们那么致敬,自己开个车去撞向多伦多市政府吧.格屁之后.华枫给你们设个网上灵堂.
FireROR 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 13:34   只看该作者   #13
sthunter
级别:23 | 在线时长:671小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:23 | 在线时长:671小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:23 | 在线时长:671小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:23 | 在线时长:671小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:23 | 在线时长:671小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:23 | 在线时长:671小时 | 升级还需:1小时级别:23 | 在线时长:671小时 | 升级还需:1小时

帖子: 596
声望: 2783398
sthunter has a reputation beyond reputesthunter has a reputation beyond reputesthunter has a reputation beyond reputesthunter has a reputation beyond reputesthunter has a reputation beyond reputesthunter has a reputation beyond reputesthunter has a reputation beyond reputesthunter has a reputation beyond reputesthunter has a reputation beyond reputesthunter has a reputation beyond reputesthunter has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: czzhang 查看帖子
你可以投票,还可以选择离开。没有任何人对你这两个动作作出迫害。民主自由的价值和伟大就体现在这里。
sthunter 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 13:50   只看该作者   #14
小艺
级别:37 | 在线时长:1570小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1570小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1570小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1570小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1570小时 | 升级还需:26小时

帖子: 3,058
积分:10
声望: 26448748
小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute小艺 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
我会去改变让我不满的社会制度,但是我不会去报复,更不会选择放弃我的家人和朋友。
小艺 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 14:33   只看该作者   #15
rickhorn
天涯头条
级别:36 | 在线时长:1484小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:36 | 在线时长:1484小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:36 | 在线时长:1484小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:36 | 在线时长:1484小时 | 升级还需:33小时

rickhorn 的头像

注册日期: Jan 2006
住址: Toronto
帖子: 4,228
积分:3
声望: 24290894
rickhorn has a reputation beyond reputerickhorn has a reputation beyond reputerickhorn has a reputation beyond reputerickhorn has a reputation beyond reputerickhorn has a reputation beyond reputerickhorn has a reputation beyond reputerickhorn has a reputation beyond reputerickhorn has a reputation beyond reputerickhorn has a reputation beyond reputerickhorn has a reputation beyond reputerickhorn has a reputation beyond repute
发送 ICQ 消息给 rickhorn
默认

引用:
我刚要表达同样的观点,没想到你已经说了!娃哈哈。

当一个Loser都被一些人崇拜的时候,那些人心里已经不是一般的变态了。

战略·博弈
帅哥 rickhorn 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 15:17   只看该作者   #16
风雪
风自漂流雪至清
级别:44 | 在线时长:2157小时 | 升级还需:48小时级别:44 | 在线时长:2157小时 | 升级还需:48小时级别:44 | 在线时长:2157小时 | 升级还需:48小时级别:44 | 在线时长:2157小时 | 升级还需:48小时级别:44 | 在线时长:2157小时 | 升级还需:48小时级别:44 | 在线时长:2157小时 | 升级还需:48小时级别:44 | 在线时长:2157小时 | 升级还需:48小时级别:44 | 在线时长:2157小时 | 升级还需:48小时

注册日期: Nov 2004
帖子: 4,790
积分:12
精华:3
声望: 3351526
风雪 has a reputation beyond repute风雪 has a reputation beyond repute风雪 has a reputation beyond repute风雪 has a reputation beyond repute风雪 has a reputation beyond repute风雪 has a reputation beyond repute风雪 has a reputation beyond repute风雪 has a reputation beyond repute风雪 has a reputation beyond repute风雪 has a reputation beyond repute风雪 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
加拿大人民的确是在享受ING。。。。。。。。。

酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉换来花下眠;
半醒半醉日复日,花落花开年复年。
风雪 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 15:19   只看该作者   #17
torontodennis
级别:30 | 在线时长:1041小时 | 升级还需:44小时级别:30 | 在线时长:1041小时 | 升级还需:44小时

注册日期: Dec 2004
帖子: 1,459
声望: 53838
torontodennis has a reputation beyond reputetorontodennis has a reputation beyond reputetorontodennis has a reputation beyond reputetorontodennis has a reputation beyond reputetorontodennis has a reputation beyond reputetorontodennis has a reputation beyond reputetorontodennis has a reputation beyond reputetorontodennis has a reputation beyond reputetorontodennis has a reputation beyond reputetorontodennis has a reputation beyond reputetorontodennis has a reputation beyond repute
默认

TNND, 世界上最最民主的国家也有这事!
torontodennis 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 16:10   只看该作者   #18
witty
级别:34 | 在线时长:1357小时 | 升级还需:8小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1357小时 | 升级还需:8小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1357小时 | 升级还需:8小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1357小时 | 升级还需:8小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1357小时 | 升级还需:8小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1357小时 | 升级还需:8小时

帖子: 3,127
声望: 1311488
witty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond reputewitty has a reputation beyond repute
发送 QQ 消息给 witty
Wink 投票与撞飞机都不管用滴

引用:
作者: sthunter 查看帖子
你可以投票,还可以选择离开。没有任何人对你这两个动作作出迫害。民主自由的价值和伟大就体现在这里。
那个什么歌里是怎么说的?……让我们冲破思想的牢笼。

从以下转文,各位可见识一下所谓的“伟大的民主自由”

http://embeddedart.com/

奥斯汀国税局撞机飞行员乔·斯泰克的网站。

以下是美国网管在FBI的干预下,不得不封闭该网站后的留言。

This website has been taken offline due to the sensitive nature of the events that transpired in Texas. Although the customer exceeded their bandwidth limits earlier today, due to numerous requests, we have added credit to this account to keep this site live for informational purposes. To see an archived version of the original letter, please go here: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...102stack1.html. Please visit our forum if you wish to discuss anything related to this incident: Texas crash pilot left suicide note on Web site – embeddedart.com (please don’t send us emails as we can’t respond to all of them).

Regards,
T35 Hosting – www.T35.com

http://www.helpingwebmasters.com/ann...m-t5498.0.html

Joe Stack fought and died for his country on this day, and his site should not be taken down until it has expired.

翻译:乔今天是为了他的国家而战死的

Due to the FBI request AND the high bandwidth/load usage, we wouldn’t be able to put the entire site back up.

解释:这个是原来被河蟹的论坛的站长,他说因为FBI的要求和过大的负荷,他移除了原来的帖子并且不能备份(我晕…后面他还发帖子说fbi是给他直接打电话让他删帖的..)

Even though his attack on the govt. was outrageous and unnecessary, trying to silence Joe (figuratively speaking, obviously; “dead men tell no tales”) is a blatant violation of the 1st Amendment.
尽管乔对政府的袭击是不必要的,但是让乔闭嘴(删除他的遗言)是对(宪法)第一修正案的践踏

#21 FBI, i know you will probably read this, and you are cowards.(collectively) what does taking this down do for anyone but you?

FBI,爷知道你可能看见爷的帖子,爷知道你丫是怂货,你丫删帖子,除了对你有点好处,对别人还有啥好处? …

#the only ones threatening our nations ideals are the pigs on capital hill
唯一在威胁我们国家的就是国会山那群猪…

Re: Texas crash pilot left suicide note on Web site – embeddedart.com
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 03:57:30 PM »

Alex Melen
President / Founder
Administrator
Addict

Due to the FBI request AND the high bandwidth/load usage, we wouldn’t be able to put the entire site back up. We did the next best thing though and are linking to the archived version at the smoking gun. You can see the original letter in it’s entirety through the link we provided.
www.T35.com – Free Web Hosting
www.AlexMelen.com – About Me

此帖于 Feb 19th, 2010 16:32 被 witty 编辑。
witty 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 18:42   只看该作者   #19
多伦多党委
伟大光荣正确
级别:41 | 在线时长:1899小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1899小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1899小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1899小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:41 | 在线时长:1899小时 | 升级还需:33小时

多伦多党委 的头像

注册日期: Dec 2006
帖子: 5,546
声望: 26606132
多伦多党委 has a reputation beyond repute多伦多党委 has a reputation beyond repute多伦多党委 has a reputation beyond repute多伦多党委 has a reputation beyond repute多伦多党委 has a reputation beyond repute多伦多党委 has a reputation beyond repute多伦多党委 has a reputation beyond repute多伦多党委 has a reputation beyond repute多伦多党委 has a reputation beyond repute多伦多党委 has a reputation beyond repute多伦多党委 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

不明白,为什么总把自己想象成“开飞机”的,为啥不把自己想象成是在那大楼里上班的呢?

使馆最新工作指示如下:1 凡说GCD坏话的,i)一律先打成轮子辱骂之;ii)一律转移矛盾,就说他们攻击中国人。2 鉴于 《大纪元时报》影响越来越广泛,继续实施偷报活动,但后果必须自负。
多伦多党委 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 19th, 2010, 19:51   只看该作者   #20
aafifa
级别:2 | 在线时长:19小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:2 | 在线时长:19小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Feb 2009
帖子: 13
声望: 0
aafifa is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 怎么就那么多WINNER呢?

其实俺本来是看那个哦爸妈还有他的兄弟们不顺眼,俺西藏的事,跟你们什么关系啊,手伸的太长了吧,这不,正好事实告诉我们他家还有一群被收压迫的小弟呢,这不,都急眼了,估计离哦爸妈家远点,要不直接就去那了,看来他们也需要俺们家领导支持下,关心下了,可怜啊,日子苦的过不去,都玩命了,咱领导怎么也得发扬下国际主义精神,关心下吧

还有啊,知道这好多大爷大妈是WINNER,您瘟您的啊,俺没意见,不过俺也没发现怎么就成LOSER了,好歹俺还有个小瓦遮头,每年也达到平均收入标准了,这要也算LOSER,您真是个大瘟啊,把一大半加拿大人都瘟了,佩服啊

俺就是支持GCD,没什么不好啊,最少俺还知道那个饮什么什么的思好像源吧,再说了,那个你看好的文明地儿,好像那个张大爷,不是在办公室爽完还能继续坐的稳当吗,各位瘟爷瘟妈们,他抢你钱包啊,你怎么不去吼啊?哦对了,那是新主子,不能招惹啊,一不注意又粪青了

最后,各位瘟爷瘟妈们,新年好
aafifa 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
感谢 aafifa
此篇文章之用户:
czzhang (Feb 20th, 2010)
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子