发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Sep 4th, 2006, 10:39     #1
onbsc
级别:6 | 在线时长:75小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:6 | 在线时长:75小时 | 升级还需:2小时

onbsc 的头像

注册日期: Feb 2005
帖子: 120
onbsc has a reputation beyond reputeonbsc has a reputation beyond reputeonbsc has a reputation beyond reputeonbsc has a reputation beyond reputeonbsc has a reputation beyond reputeonbsc has a reputation beyond reputeonbsc has a reputation beyond reputeonbsc has a reputation beyond reputeonbsc has a reputation beyond reputeonbsc has a reputation beyond reputeonbsc has a reputation beyond repute
默认 【求助】信用记录

本人支付信用卡, 原来都是通过信用卡公司每月邮寄帐单付帐, 有一次支票寄出去了 可能途中丢失, 结果留下迟付的记录, 不知这样的记录对信用有什么影响, 请问有没有途径跟信用卡公司说明原委, 去掉不良记录. 谢谢.
onbsc 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 4th, 2006, 20:15   只看该作者   #2
worlddreamer31
IT activist
级别:17 | 在线时长:365小时 | 升级还需:31小时级别:17 | 在线时长:365小时 | 升级还需:31小时级别:17 | 在线时长:365小时 | 升级还需:31小时级别:17 | 在线时长:365小时 | 升级还需:31小时级别:17 | 在线时长:365小时 | 升级还需:31小时

worlddreamer31 的头像

注册日期: Mar 2005
住址: Globe Village
帖子: 1,731
积分:4
精华:3
声望: 1797412
worlddreamer31 has a reputation beyond reputeworlddreamer31 has a reputation beyond reputeworlddreamer31 has a reputation beyond reputeworlddreamer31 has a reputation beyond reputeworlddreamer31 has a reputation beyond reputeworlddreamer31 has a reputation beyond reputeworlddreamer31 has a reputation beyond reputeworlddreamer31 has a reputation beyond reputeworlddreamer31 has a reputation beyond reputeworlddreamer31 has a reputation beyond reputeworlddreamer31 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: onbsc
本人支付信用卡, 原来都是通过信用卡公司每月邮寄帐单付帐, 有一次支票寄出去了 可能途中丢失, 结果留下迟付的记录, 不知这样的记录对信用有什么影响, 请问有没有途径跟信用卡公司说明原委, 去掉不良记录. 谢谢.
为什么不用网上银行的付账单功能? 可以预设日期,基本不用担心。
worlddreamer31 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 8th, 2006, 22:19   只看该作者   #3
dreamchaser999
The money girl
级别:2 | 在线时长:18小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:2 | 在线时长:18小时 | 升级还需:3小时

dreamchaser999 的头像

注册日期: Aug 2006
住址: Calgary
帖子: 108
声望: 0
dreamchaser999 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

引用:
作者: onbsc
You can call the credit report company and tell them the reason. What they can do is to type in your explanation, but they will not earse your record. So the next time somebody checks your credit, they will see your explanation.

I once read a book written by an American saying that you can actually ask credit bureau to earse your entire credit report. First of all, I am not sure if it can be done in Canada. Second, I wouldn't recommend it anyway. It will raise a red flag to the creditor right away. Often because you don't have a credit history, nobody would want to lend you money.

Also, it depends on how late the payment was over due. The rating works like this: (I copied the following from a seminar I was given a few weeks ago)

What is credit report and how does it affect your application?

Two credit report agencies in Canada: Equifax and TransUnion.

Equifax: Beacon score
TransUnion: Empirica score

E.g. Beacon score: < 500 bad
> 600 good >700 very good > 800 Excellent

Rating:
R/I/O
R: revolving credit, such as credit card, line of credit, etc.
I: means installment loan, such as car loan, debt consolidation loan, etc.
O: means overdraft production.
Before, the mortgage payment history does not shown on credit report. However, that is changing, now some credit union has started to put their customers’ mortgage payment history on the credit report but I am not sure what letter do they use for mortgages

0. Account is too new to rate
1. Best rating. The account is always paid before the due date
2 The account is paid after the due date but not later than 60 days
3. The account is paid after 60 days but not later than 90 days
4. The account is paid after 90 days but not later than 120 days
5. The account is at least 120 days overdue but is not yet rated 9. Sometimes this could mean that the lender has written off the interest portion of the loan.
6. I forgot about this one.
7. Borrower is making regular payments under a consolidation order or similar arrangement. In the case of a car loan, this could be a volunteering repossession.
8. Repossession
9. Debt has been written off

For example, if you have a R2 on your report, it means that you have a credit card or a line of credit that you did not make the payment within 30 days but did pay it within 60 days. It is not so bad. However, if you have a R9, it means that you have never paid the balance on your credit card and the creditor has to written the debt off and closed your account. That is very bad.

Sherry Wong, B. Comm, M. Sc.
Investors Group Financial Services Inc.
Calgary, Alberta Phone (403) 253-4840 ext. 2339
美女 dreamchaser999 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码