返回   华枫论坛 > ◆ 工作学习◆ > IT交流

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Jan 22nd, 2012, 23:29     #1
roudan
级别:29 | 在线时长:978小时 | 升级还需:42小时级别:29 | 在线时长:978小时 | 升级还需:42小时级别:29 | 在线时长:978小时 | 升级还需:42小时级别:29 | 在线时长:978小时 | 升级还需:42小时级别:29 | 在线时长:978小时 | 升级还需:42小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 976
积分:2
精华:2
roudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond repute
默认 airplay doesn't show in ipad

想用airplay mirron 连接ipad 2到apple tv, airplay 总是不出现在ipad,我google了很长时间了,也没有找到答案,想请教一下,谢谢

roudan 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 23rd, 2012, 14:33   只看该作者   #2
jetman
Google高手
级别:40 | 在线时长:1821小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1821小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1821小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1821小时 | 升级还需:24小时

jetman 的头像

注册日期: Mar 2005
帖子: 4,019
声望: 1849449
jetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond repute
默认

update first,airplay mirrornig need IOS5 .

make sure AirPlay is active on your receiving device.

On the Apple TV, you can do this by navigating to the Settings menu, and selecting AirPlay. You should now see whether or not AirPlay is turned on.

On the ipad2,Double click home button , then scroll to right (the iPod music control button) . Select airplay option - apple tv - select airplay mirroring
帅哥 jetman 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
感谢 jetman
此篇文章之用户:
roudan (Jan 23rd, 2012)
旧 Jan 23rd, 2012, 23:43   只看该作者   #3
roudan
级别:29 | 在线时长:978小时 | 升级还需:42小时级别:29 | 在线时长:978小时 | 升级还需:42小时级别:29 | 在线时长:978小时 | 升级还需:42小时级别:29 | 在线时长:978小时 | 升级还需:42小时级别:29 | 在线时长:978小时 | 升级还需:42小时

声望: 1157815
roudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond reputeroudan has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: jetman 查看帖子
update first,airplay mirrornig need IOS5 .

make sure AirPlay is active on your receiving device.

On the Apple TV, you can do this by navigating ...
Yes, I have already tried everything you mentioned above. I did turn on airplay on apply tv and update software. I have also ios5.0.1 for my ipad 2. I did double click home button. There is not a airplay button.

Three months ago, I did see that when I bought first apple TV. It worked fine. Then I returned apple TV since I thought it was not very useful for me at that moment. Now I purchases another one. And it never works and I have tried everything.

The only difference between first time and this time is that IOS was updated from 4.0 to 5.0.1.

Thanks.
roudan 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 24th, 2012, 08:24   只看该作者   #4
jetman
Google高手
级别:40 | 在线时长:1821小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1821小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1821小时 | 升级还需:24小时级别:40 | 在线时长:1821小时 | 升级还需:24小时

jetman 的头像

jetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond reputejetman has a reputation beyond repute
默认

You have to slide the multitasking bar to right after you double clicked the home button and it shows the itunes icon
http://tidbits.com/resources/2011-10/ios5_mirroring_sm.png
帅哥 jetman 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
感谢 jetman
此篇文章之用户:
roudan (Jan 24th, 2012)
旧 Jan 24th, 2012, 23:23   只看该作者   #5
roudan

默认

引用:
作者: jetman 查看帖子
You have to slide the multitasking bar to right after you double clicked the home button and it shows the itunes icon
http://tidbits.com/resources/2...
Yes, I did
roudan 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 25th, 2012, 08:25   只看该作者   #6
jetman
Google高手

jetman 的头像

默认

Restart both of them. make sure they are in same workgroup.
帅哥 jetman 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 25th, 2012, 08:37   只看该作者   #7
jetman
Google高手

jetman 的头像

默认 Troubleshooting AirPlay

If your Apple TV, Airport Express, or compatible 3rd-party device does not appear in the AirPlay menu, follow these steps to resolve the issue:

Verify that your AirPlay-enabled devices have the most up-to-date software or firmware (see the table for minimum AirPlay requirements).
Verify that all your AirPlay-enabled devices are logged on to the same home Wi-Fi network (check the home network names on your all your devices to confirm).
Verify that your iOS device has Wi-Fi turned on and is associated with the same home Wi-Fi network as your AirPlay-enabled device.
Ensure that AirPlay is enabled on the device to which you are trying to stream content (for example, you can disable or enable AirPlay on Apple TV in the AirPlay menu: Settings > AirPlay).
Check Internet or network connectivity on all affected devices.
Temporarily disable firewalls (both network and local) and security software. Security software and firewalls may block ports that AirPlay uses to stream content. You can often resolve issues with security software by updating, correctly configuring, or uninstalling security software.
Ensure that other devices are not trying to stream to the same AirPlay-enabled device at the same time.
Turn off Bluetooth on your iOS device by tapping Settings > General > Bluetooth.
If attempting to use AirPlay from a third-party app or a website from your Safari app on your iOS device, confirm that the app or website is AirPlay compatible (refer to the developers of the app or website for additional information).
帅哥 jetman 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
感谢 jetman
此篇文章之用户:
roudan (Jan 27th, 2012)
旧 Jan 27th, 2012, 16:34   只看该作者   #8
roudan

默认

Thank you so much Jetman. I really appreciate your help.
I just noticed that the I cannot access my imac, itunes from Apple TV. I did already turn on home sharing and using the same home network and account.

I think maybe I need to return Apple TV and get a new one to see if it works.

Thanks a lot.

Have a good weekend!
roudan 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号